• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Replay Coming Next Year.....

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each team will 3 challenges which is a big upgrade. My question is, why are they limiting when you can use them? 1 challenge in the 1st six innings and 2 from the 7th on. Do they believe that there will never be more than 1 bad call in the 1st six innings? Those calls are just as important than those in the 7th, 8th, or 9th.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how they will rule a lot of these plays. a guy hits a line drive down the line with a man on 2nd. it was called foul. they review it and it was fair. where do the runners go?

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,718.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how they will rule a lot of these plays. a guy hits a line drive down the line with a man on 2nd. it was called foul. they review it and it was fair. where do the runners go?

i agree. and in he end baseball games are long enough and now there gonna be longer

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replay systems based on challenges are almost worst than having no replay at all. There should be a 5th official in the press box (or a central location at the league office) that reviews all close plays and has the authority to overturn any play. It's really quite simple, but the only leagues that does it this way is the NHL.

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty simple. It becomes a ground rule double, almost like a fan interference situation. The umpire can make a judgment call on the advancement of runners.

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree. and in he end baseball games are long enough and now there gonna be longer
That's the main issue here. Challenges create delays, and the managers will be under that much more media scrutiny. It's just not the right way to do it. The LEAGUE should strive to get the calls right, not put the onus on the competitors.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty simple. It becomes a ground rule double, almost like a fan interference situation. The umpire can make a judgment call on the advancement of runners.

those "judgement" calls are going to cause more problems then we already have