• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More hate for NE

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players listed as questionable play roughly 55-60% of the time..

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2015 Adjusted Games Lost

Now that article says that in 2014 and 2015 the Patriots were about league average when it came to questionable players playing. The Redskins were the most egregious violators.

Based on the stats in the article the Steelers might be the worst violators of the rules given how few times they listed players as questionable.

FTR, I don't think it much matters. But if it is the rules it is the rules.

It's a rule that has absolutely nothing to do withe game, it's about betting, and now in modern era fantasy.

But, whine on.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a rule that has absolutely nothing to do withe game, it's about betting, and now in modern era fantasy.

But, whine on.

I'm not whining you imbecile. You seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest is whining. It doesn't work that way.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players listed as questionable play roughly 55-60% of the time..

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2015 Adjusted Games Lost

Now that article says that in 2014 and 2015 the Patriots were about league average when it came to questionable players playing. The Redskins were the most egregious violators.

Based on the stats in the article the Steelers might be the worst violators of the rules given how few times they listed players as questionable.

FTR, I don't think it much matters. But if it is the rules it is the rules.
I read this post two times looking for something anyone could call whining...What is it with a couple of Patsfans here and just the non-stop desire to fight, argue and defend the flag even when the flag isn't being threatened???

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this post two times looking for something anyone could call whining...What is it with a couple of Patsfans here and just the non-stop desire to fight, argue and defend the flag even when the flag isn't being threatened???

Some folks just want to berate people because they are incapable of coherent discussion. I have never understood why people think that attacking anonymous people on message boards is something worth doing but to each their own I guess.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In typical Belichick fashion, BB listed Brady, Gronk, Bennett, Edelman and Hogan as questionable against the 30th ranked pass D in the NFL.

Heh. That's funny.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that crack is cheap in your hood nowadays, but the Jets have 3 wins. Might wanna put the pipe down and check the standings every now and then, eh?
You ok Rex? You seem crabbier than usual.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stupid thing was eliminating the "probable" distinction. Now all the guys that are probably going to play, but have some minor injury have to get listed as "questionable" instead of probable. So fucking stupid.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going way out on a limb here but Wednesday BB will list Brady and Gronk again.
TB didn't play too well yesterday and Gronk.............I got nutnin

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going way out on a limb here but Wednesday BB will list Brady and Gronk again.
TB didn't play too well yesterday and Gronk.............I got nutnin
Copy and paste from last weeks report. Maybe change Gronk from chest injury to back? Or both? I didn't see anyone else pull up lame. MB looks to still be having some ankle injuries, Hogan took a big hit late that warrants another week reporting for his back. Maybe G-ski should be added. There's obviously something wrong with him. Not sure HIPPA alows reporting of psychiatric conditions though?