• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More hate for NE

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not fair. BB doesn't respect the integrity of the shield. Oh the horror
LOL, it's silly, really. Just prepare and bring your best game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, it's silly, really. Just prepare and bring your best game.
But BB wasn't forthcoming. Rumor has it BB will start giving the opposing team any trick plays they may use. These reports will be due on Tuesdays so teams have enough time to game plan. It will be known as the Harbaugh clause.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys serious? Listed questionable players almost always play. Each team can report whatever they want, you actually think it makes a difference to put players on Q list?

Players listed as questionable play roughly 55-60% of the time..

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2015 Adjusted Games Lost

Why spill the beans that a player is going to play when you can keep it a guessing game with questionable to play? 2014 was trending in the right direction with 55.7 percent of questionable players playing, but it went back up to 62.4 percent this season with three teams (Detroit, Miami and Cleveland) all topping 80 percent. For the second year in a row, the Steelers played the lowest percentage of questionable players (30.8 percent) while barely using that designation again. New Atlanta coach Dan Quinn's staff only used it five times. The following compares the questionable player results of 2015 to 2014.

Now that article says that in 2014 and 2015 the Patriots were about league average when it came to questionable players playing. The Redskins were the most egregious violators.

Based on the stats in the article the Steelers might be the worst violators of the rules given how few times they listed players as questionable.

FTR, I don't think it much matters. But if it is the rules it is the rules.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistics, damn statistics, and absolute lies.

Want to point fingers at the Steelers now?

Maybe everybody should interpret the rules exactly the same way?
Maybe we should make all injuries heal the same?
Maybe all teams should be required to have the same number of questionable injuries?
Maybe losers just need this topic as another excuse?????

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find all of this extremely amusing. Lemme see here, Belichick has been coaching the Pats since 2000 and has been fucking with opposing teams minds ever since to become one of the most successful head coaches in history. And people here are still taking this shit seriously and getting their panties in a bunch about Bill and his tricks? I think you all need to just relax and have a good chuckle sometimes. Honestly, Goodall should reward B.B. for giving the league so much extra attention and conversation fodder.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find all of this extremely amusing. Lemme see here, Belichick has been coaching the Pats since 2000 and has been fucking with opposing teams minds ever since to become one of the most successful head coaches in history. And people here are still taking this shit seriously and getting their panties in a bunch about Bill and his tricks? I think you all need to just relax and have a good chuckle sometimes. Honestly, Goodall should reward B.B. for giving the league so much extra attention and conversation fodder.

Well said - brace yourself!!!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who getting upset? NW wanted a thread to stir up things, he got it. Don't think the injury list really matters, as no one takes BB injury report seriously, in fact think all injury reports are taken with a grain of salt.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who getting upset? NW wanted a thread to stir up things, he got it. Don't think the injury list really matters, as no one takes BB injury report seriously, in fact think all injury reports are taken with a grain of salt.
Harold, I'm with you and wasn't pointing that out about you. There are a few people who let their hatred of an opposing team and fanbase cloud their thinking a little though. I just laugh it all off

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, I'm with you and wasn't pointing that out about you. There are a few people who let their hatred of an opposing team and fanbase cloud their thinking a little though. I just laugh it all off
That was my first post in this thread, so I know you weren't talking about me. I just don't feel anyone was upset. NW picked the injury report for the subject because he knows that some feel BB abuses it, he hints at it in his opening post.

" In typical Belichick fashion, BB listed Brady, Gronk, Bennett, Edelman and Hogan as questionable"

Course if someone actually takes the bait, it was predictable that the response would be that BB isn't breaking the rule, he's just listing everyone with a booboo on the report and that's not against the rule. Folks should know better then respond to this thread, who sole purpose is to claim everyone hates the Pats. Apparently some feel being hated, disliked or whatever is something to strive for.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my first post in this thread, so I know you weren't talking about me. I just don't feel anyone was upset. NW picked the injury report for the subject because he knows that some feel BB abuses it, he hints at it in his opening post.

" In typical Belichick fashion, BB listed Brady, Gronk, Bennett, Edelman and Hogan as questionable"

Course if someone actually takes the bait, it was predictable that the response would be that BB isn't breaking the rule, he's just listing everyone with a booboo on the report and that's not against the rule. Folks should know better then respond to this thread, who sole purpose is to claim everyone hates the Pats. Apparently some feel being hated, disliked or whatever is something to strive for.
:fish2:Fish on looks like I caught the elusive Haroldfish:yes:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, just clueing in the new guy to what this thread is actually about.:nod:
Thanks for proving the point.
Funny how many Hawk fans loved being the hated. But now that it doesn't fit your MO it's others looking for attention of striving for that.
I got to hand it to you old buddy, you're consistent at being inconsistent. If it wasn't you personally loving the hate it must've been the 11s. :noidea:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving the point.
Funny how many Hawk fans loved being the hated. But now that it doesn't fit your MO it's others looking for attention of striving for that.
I got to hand it to you old buddy, you're consistent at being inconsistent. If it wasn't you personally loving the hate it must've been the 11s. :noidea:
:noidea: