• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More hate for NE

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In typical Belichick fashion, BB listed Brady, Gronk, Bennett, Edelman and Hogan as questionable against the 30th ranked pass D in the NFL.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate everything this team stands for....Death Penalty PLEASE!!!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate everything this team stands for....Death Penalty PLEASE!!!!

Oh, just in time, I was just making coffee. Thanks!:thumb:

bf1c81e95bfdd1aec7707af715897060.jpg

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what? Following the rules?

Questionable suggests that there is a question of whether they are playing. If they are simply screwing with the system, which he has been accused of in the past, then he and/or the team should be fined.

He probably won't be and I don't really care whether he is fined or not but that doesn't change that he should be.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questionable suggests that there is a question of whether they are playing. If they are simply screwing with the system, which he has been accused of in the past, then he and/or the team should be fined.

He probably won't be and I don't really care whether he is fined or not but that doesn't change that he should be.

So if you list the player as the rule describes it's breaking the rules? What a fing moron you are. I mean really, you are that dumb?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BB likes to screw with the system. Especially, if he percieves it to be something stupid. For example these reports. Submit on Wednesday if a player is a go, questionable, out... what's the purpose? So in order to keep your opponent guessing he lists anything and everything he deems an injury.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB likes to screw with the system. Especially, if he percieves it to be something stupid. For example these reports. Submit on Wednesday if a player is a go, questionable, out... what's the purpose? So in order to keep your opponent guessing he lists anything and everything he deems an injury.

And the most important thing about it is, that it's about gambling. Something the NFL refuses to admit that it's actually for. There is not a single reason for a team to have to tell it's opponent who is fit to play and who is not.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you list the player as the rule describes it's breaking the rules? What a fing moron you are. I mean really, you are that dumb?

I know better than to respond to you because all you are insults.

How bout you read what I wrote. If ALL 5 PLAYERS play then clearly they are either really lucky or they are gaming the system for whatever reason Belicheck thinks is worthwhile.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The system may be stupid. But it is the rules. If the rules are meant to be followed they should eliminate them. But until then teams are expected to follow them.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know better than to respond to you because all you are insults.

How bout you read what I wrote. If ALL 5 PLAYERS play then clearly they are either really lucky or they are gaming the system for whatever reason Belicheck thinks is worthwhile.

It has nothing to do with how many actually play. If all five playe play, then all five play and no rules were broken.

And if it's gaming the system, who gives a fk, it's within the rules?

Do you ever not whine?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with how many actually play. If all five playe play, then all five play and no rules were broken.

And if it's gaming the system, who gives a fk, it's within the rules?

Do you ever not whine?

I really hope this is just an online persona and you're not this miserable a human being in real life.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope this is just an online persona and you're not this miserable a human being in real life.

I'm as happy as can be, and even happier to call our rubes like yourself.