• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Momma Lynch Hates Bevel To......

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for you guys. We had to deal with Griffins Dad in the same manner. Cue the circus with these parents.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run a pass, blame the coach. Run a run, blame the coach.

Reactions: gb2

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right... Everyone is a fucking critic. With so many people with great coaching knowledge, there sure aren't that many coaches out there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right... Everyone is a fucking critic. With so many people with great coaching knowledge, there sure aren't that many coaches out there.

So true. So many have a axe to grind.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, because 2nd and goal is the exact same thing as 4th and 1 where the play absolutely has to work. Wish it were that simple. And so does Bevell.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because 2nd and goal is the exact same thing as 4th and 1 where the play absolutely has to work. Wish it were that simple. And so does Bevell.
With the time on the clock on 2nd and 1 pretty similar.

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the years Bevell has become the official fall guy for the entire offense. Guy never gets any credit for the good calls he makes. If the Oline wasn't one of the league's worst the outcome of this game would have been different.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch mom is late to the game, should never have hired bevell the high-school play caller.

Imagine what a real nfl play caller could do with our offense.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They had a timeout to work with and a QB smart enough to throw it out of the back of the end zone if the roll-out or fade to the corner went nowhere, you know, the passing play they should have called if they were going to call one?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a timeout to work with and a QB smart enough to throw it out of the back of the end zone if the roll-out or fade to the corner went nowhere, you know, the passing play they should have called if they were going to call one?
Yes a different pass play makes sense, but the majority wanted the ball handed to Lynch, think you could agree with that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes a different pass play makes sense, but the majority wanted the ball handed to Lynch, think you could agree with that.

Let me add that a roll out can be a clock killer also.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me add that the Seahawks when with a bang bang pass play, because they wanted to be sure to have time on the clock for another play. A play they ran to perfection a small hand full of times they ran it, but they hadn't ever run it on the goal line. Surprising that BB had this play sniffed out so well that he personal coached Butler on how to defend it and practiced it in practice , I just saying......that is surprising!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defensive line also came up with the final play of the day. I’ll spare you the jokes about how Pete Carroll finally chose to run for it on short-yardage, but that game-ending stuff is a reminder that even the league’s best short-yardage back doesn’t get 1 yard when he needs to every time. Here, my suspicion is that the Seahawks had a genuine4 read-option play called, which the Rams snuffed out beautifully. Chris Long stayed at home on the edge to force Wilson to hand the ball off, and Michael Brockers — who is, remember, arguably this team’s fifth-best defensive lineman — shot through the gap between J.R. Sweezy and Garry Gilliam to meet Lynch in the backfield. The play never had any shot of succeeding, and it wasn’t because of a bad decision. It was because the Rams out-executed the Seahawks.

Time After Time: A Look at Week 1 in the NFL

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defensive line also came up with the final play of the day. I’ll spare you the jokes about how Pete Carroll finally chose to run for it on short-yardage, but that game-ending stuff is a reminder that even the league’s best short-yardage back doesn’t get 1 yard when he needs to every time. Here, my suspicion is that the Seahawks had a genuine4 read-option play called, which the Rams snuffed out beautifully. Chris Long stayed at home on the edge to force Wilson to hand the ball off, and Michael Brockers — who is, remember, arguably this team’s fifth-best defensive lineman — shot through the gap between J.R. Sweezy and Garry Gilliam to meet Lynch in the backfield. The play never had any shot of succeeding, and it wasn’t because of a bad decision. It was because the Rams out-executed the Seahawks.

Time After Time: A Look at Week 1 in the NFL
Enjoy son. This was a big win for the Rams. Good Luck, except the next time they play the Seahawks . I found this game filled with mistakes myself, could of went either way. However your team came up big. Congrats.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you think read option play was called there, like the writer thinks?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me add that a roll out can be a clock killer also.

Time was not an issue. They had a TO and if he didn't like what he saw he could have thrown it out the back of the end zone. It was an awful play call. Just like that stupid draw to end the game was an awful play call. And do you think that mama's coming up with these opinions on her own? She's probably hearing the same line from her son.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really just seems that when we need a critical first down or td, bevell makes the most obvious play call or simply the dumbest play call. And usually it doesn't work.

We can go back to the falcons playoff game where, just before the end of half we go for it on 4th down at the 1 Not with a hand-off to lynch but a fb run out of I formation.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they have a couple time outs?
Mmm I think so, but a run could have run the clock out. Dang didn't mean for us to rehash the SB, just pointing out that damned if you do and damned if you don't..........if the play doesn't work out. That is without the doubt the way it is.