• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MN Twins 2014

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two out of three for a series win against the Tigers is better than what I'd expected. So go Twins for that! :yahoo:

The Tigers obviously have the starting pitching but their bullpen has been a joke and the Twins took full advantage of it.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it all comes down to it, it's all just OPINIONS. We all have them and have our reasons/beliefs for having them. Disagreement is fine but no need to bash each other for them. We're all unfortunate Twins fans and all have a focal point for our frustrations. Everyone is free to express their opinions here.

MERICA! :usa2:

I don't feel unfortunate at all in being a Twins fan, they have two Championships in my lifetime, all the other teams I root for have ZERO. I am proud to be a Twins fan.

I agree, we shouldn't be bashing each other because we have different opinions, problem is buckquest talks like his opinions are facts and tries to tell us our opinions are wrong using his opinions, he's a moron and it needed to be pointed out which hockey and I have done multiple times.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel unfortunate at all in being a Twins fan, they have two Championships in my lifetime, all the other teams I root for have ZERO. I am proud to be a Twins fan.

That was kind of a joke. Take it with a gain of salt. :)

I agree, we shouldn't be bashing each other because we have different opinions, problem is buckquest talks like his opinions are facts and tries to tell us our opinions are wrong using his opinions, he's a moron and it needed to be pointed out which hockey and I have done multiple times.

buck is good people. I have seen the back and forth and it's just a misunderstanding common on sites like this. All parties are slinging the mud and it's probably best to agree to disagree at this point and move on. You are all good posters with interesting points but unfortunately those points don't always meet in harmony. It is what it is. Now that being said...

GO Twins! :suds:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buck is good people. I have seen the back and forth and it's just a misunderstanding common on sites like this. All parties are slinging the mud and it's probably best to agree to disagree at this point and move on. You are all good posters with interesting points but unfortunately those points don't always meet in harmony. It is what it is. Now that being said...

GO Twins! :suds:

We will have to agree to disagree on him being good people, he's an annoying windbag IMO.

But one thing I will agree on is GO TWINS!!! :suds:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two series wins in a row from Detroit and Boston to boot. Not bad.

On to the Mariners. Best try to get these first tow games to continue with the series wins because Sunday we are fucked plain and simple with Felix taking the mound.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray for another series win! :yahoo:

Glad they took my advice as Felix was once again Felix kicking the Twins ass as usual. We are also lucky we Iwakuma as he would have been another tough one.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was boring. And the end result sucked too.

Dick and Bert were calling it a "pitchers duel" but it looked to me more like two offenses falling flat all night.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I turned it off when Mauer struck out to end the 8th, yawn!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Twins always seem to match up good again the Rangers. Have kind of had their number the past few years.

Need to break this 4-4 tie right now and take the series.

:yahoo:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure is nice to have Willingham back. Great comeback win at the end sparked by his HR yesterday.

That was especially fun to watch being it was the Yankees. When was the last time they even won a series against them anyway? :noidea: