• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MN Twins 2014

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really need someone to tell me how Pedro Florimon is still on the team?

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Pelfrey is so awful. You tellin me someone like Alex Meyer couldnt do better than this if he were to get called up?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Pelfrey is so awful. You tellin me someone like Alex Meyer couldnt do better than this if he were to get called up?

Pelfrey needs to go stink somewhere else because it's giving me a headache. :nod:

I notice Deduno keeps coming in to attempt salvaging games. Why did he not get that rotation spot? :think:

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Twins got hosed. How is he out at 2nd?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News: Joe Mauer is hurt!

etrade-shocked-face.png

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Buck vanished when he realized he had no arguments.

We have a SS playing LF(lost us a game last night). Catcher that plays RF.

We are about to have 4 fucking shortstops with Nunez return. This is pure comedy gold.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see Buck vanished when he realized he had no arguments.

We have a SS playing LF(lost us a game last night). Catcher that plays RF.

We are about to have 4 fucking shortstops with Nunez return. This is pure comedy gold.

Not so fast, Buckwheat!! When I heard the news today about Baby Jesus's catching "Bi-sexual Leg Weakness" again it demanded a cameo appearance from me. Why did Gardy scout, draft, and sign this ninny?? Should have kept Corky Miller!!

The only solution is to take the reins away from Gardy and let someone else scout, draft, and sign the players. That might cure the 4-shortstop dilemma you're complaining about. Something to think about, most teams have a GM who is in total control of staffing the team. The Manager makes the lineup, wonders how he got stuck with most of them, and takes the heat from idiot "fans" who think he's in charge. This system might work in Minnesota! It's worth a try!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast, Buckwheat!! When I heard the news today about Baby Jesus's catching "Bi-sexual Leg Weakness" again it demanded a cameo appearance from me. Why did Gardy scout, draft, and sign this ninny?? Should have kept Corky Miller!!

The only solution is to take the reins away from Gardy and let someone else scout, draft, and sign the players. That might cure the 4-shortstop dilemma you're complaining about. Something to think about, most teams have a GM who is in total control of staffing the team. The Manager makes the lineup, wonders how he got stuck with most of them, and takes the heat from idiot "fans" who think he's in charge. This system might work in Minnesota! It's worth a try!

Hockey, you sure this isn't quest?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey, you sure this isn't quest?

Man, they really are similar. Thing is with Quest he was 150% optimistic all the time. This guy will blame anyone from Terry Ryan to Joe Mauer to the peanut vendor....as long as it isn't Gardy at fault.

At least Quest was mildly entertaining do it his lunatic ways. This guy is just sad.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man, they really are similar. Thing is with Quest he was 150% optimistic all the time. This guy will blame anyone from Terry Ryan to Joe Mauer to the peanut vendor....as long as it isn't Gardy at fault.

At least Quest was mildly entertaining do it his lunatic ways. This guy is just sad.

All I can say is that I hope you know more about hockey than you do MLB, and that I would doubt seriously as well. You and your bobbsie twin can blame Gardy all day long but it doesn't change the fact that his team is piss-poor. The leader, if that's what you call Mauer, is a wimp and his attitude has poisoned that team. It's up to the ownership to ferret out the people who created this lineup, starting with the GM, on down. The Twins are being run like Sears Corp......in the ground! You can blame the store managers all you want. Wall Street knows it's ownership that ruined that company, but then again, you can't grasp that concept.

KIll the ump! Fire the manager! Real intelligent, fella.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know buckquest I don't see anyone saying how great ownership is or how great Terry Ryan is or how much we love Joe Mauer, I don't see anyone defending these people. I do however see you defending Gardy like he's your dad, he is in his 13th season and has never won a damn thing even when he had very good teams he still got blown away in the playoffs, now we all know you are real smart so must see how eventually he has to take some of the blame no?

You have become boring to read, it's always the same thing with you, at least quest was mildly amusing from time to time, you are just one of those annoying think you know it all types who talks down to people who don't agree with your moronic views. I could sustain a major brain injury tomorrow and I would still know more about baseball than you will ever pretend to know. I find it funny how you ended this last post

I wonder if you can grasp how ignorant that is. First off I don't remember anyone ever saying anything about the ump, but I guess in your little world of dumb everyone is too be blamed but the person who is in charge on the field. Real intelligent buckquest.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ya know buckquest I don't see anyone saying how great ownership is or how great Terry Ryan is or how much we love Joe Mauer, I don't see anyone defending these people. I do however see you defending Gardy like he's your dad, he is in his 13th season and has never won a damn thing even when he had very good teams he still got blown away in the playoffs, now we all know you are real smart so must see how eventually he has to take some of the blame no?

You have become boring to read, it's always the same thing with you, at least quest was mildly amusing from time to time, you are just one of those annoying think you know it all types who talks down to people who don't agree with your moronic views. I could sustain a major brain injury tomorrow and I would still know more about baseball than you will ever pretend to know. I find it funny how you ended this last post

I wonder if you can grasp how ignorant that is. First off I don't remember anyone ever saying anything about the ump, but I guess in your little world of dumb everyone is too be blamed but the person who is in charge on the field. Real intelligent buckquest.

You conveniently forgot all the Gardy-hating stuff you and your bobbsie-twin posted all last season and into this Spring. Both PC and I take exception to trash-talking, we've seen more than enough of that over on Fox. It is humorous that I hit your raw nerve this time. You can dish it out but you can't take it. Just like your pals over on Fox.

The Twins are poorly staffed and poorly run. All of that comes from the Front Offices on down. There is no manager who can make Vance Worley get people out but Gardy got stuck with him and guys like you hold Gardy accountable for it. Similarly, Nishi had no business being on the Twins, or in the MLB, in the first place, yet the Twins signed him for $9,000,000 and dropped him in Gardy's lap. When Nishi started to implode, taking the infield with him, it was guys like you who blamed Gardy for the Twins poor play.

Sorry, fella, it is you who doesn't understand this game but talking to you is like talking to a wall. Keep blaming the manager, I'll keep laughing at you!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You conveniently forgot all the Gardy-hating stuff you and your bobbsie-twin posted all last season and into this Spring. Both PC and I take exception to trash-talking, we've seen more than enough of that over on Fox. It is humorous that I hit your raw nerve this time. You can dish it out but you can't take it. Just like your pals over on Fox.

The Twins are poorly staffed and poorly run. All of that comes from the Front Offices on down. There is no manager who can make Vance Worley get people out but Gardy got stuck with him and guys like you hold Gardy accountable for it. Similarly, Nishi had no business being on the Twins, or in the MLB, in the first place, yet the Twins signed him for $9,000,000 and dropped him in Gardy's lap. When Nishi started to implode, taking the infield with him, it was guys like you who blamed Gardy for the Twins poor play.

Sorry, fella, it is you who doesn't understand this game but talking to you is like talking to a wall. Keep blaming the manager, I'll keep laughing at you!

The Gardy bashing is much deserved! Too think it's not makes you a fool.

You take exception? That's hilarious, you are nobody and your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Who the hell are you to call someone out on anything?

Fox? I was never on Fox so I really don't what you're talking about there, much like everything you post I guess.

I can take it when it's deserved, you bash people simply for disagreeing with you, that makes you a moron! I don't mind people disagreeing with my opinion but you don't simply disagree you tell me my opinion is wrong and back it up by using your opinion, that makes you ignorant.

Twins are run poorly, okay... From the owners on down, okay that believe it or not includes the manager.

It's convenient how you keep using Nishi and Worley to make excuses for Gardy, in 2006 he had the League MVP, Cy Young Winner and Batting Champion on his team and still got swept in the playoffs.

See what I did there? I used FACT to show you that your opinion is wrong. I wonder what other manager in league history has won nothing in 13 years and lost 90+ games three straight years who not only kept his job but was extended. Go ahead and look that up... The same people you keep blaming for the Twins fielding less than desirable players are the same people who keep Gardy as their manager, you can't have it both ways, they suck at finding talent for Gardy but they know what they are doing when it comes to picking a manager. I think not.

One thing you need to remember is Gardy hasn't always had average to below average players to deal with, you seem to only want to use the last few years to talk about what Gardy has been given when he has had 13 years and hasn't won shit no matter who he's had on the team.

I really think if you actually paid attention to what me and others are saying rather than just spewing the same old shit you might learn something.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. As Nos said it is your naivety and ignorance that sets you apart. You are completely unwilling to compromise or provide a rational reasoning to your OPINIONS. Many people are at fault for the Twins the last 4 years. You are the only one who doesn't understand that Gardy is a huge part of that.

As I have had to say many times. What Nos mentioned about 2006 is only part of it. We also had one of the best closers in baseball. The rookie of the year was out for the playoffs so that's a pass. We had a vet like Radke in our rotation. Cuddyer and Hunter had two of their best years as Twins.

And Gardy gets no fault for a sweep? We never beat the Yanks we got swept by the A's. As much as I hate it...what do the Tigers do? Beat those teams routinely come October.

Nobody ever claimed to be know it all's. We just simply know more than you as you have continued to make apparent. IDK what this drivel about FOX has to do with anything. I didn't even know there were Twins boards over there.

If you got out of your little bubble you would see that we both do have an idea what we are talking about regarding the Twins and many posters on this site would agree.

Lastly, saying Ron needs to go isn't considered trash talking when it's your own favorite team you're talking about. We are looking for IMPROVEMENTS, want a better situation. Trash talk is me going to a Tigers fan and saying "you guys fucking SUCK"!!!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it all comes down to it, it's all just OPINIONS. We all have them and have our reasons/beliefs for having them. Disagreement is fine but no need to bash each other for them. We're all unfortunate Twins fans and all have a focal point for our frustrations. Everyone is free to express their opinions here.

MERICA! :usa2: