• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB One Player Per Team Championship : Milk - UK - Nos

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but he's punkin out and not joining for the NFL draft! Theres not to much research man! :kissass:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll speak for myself. I didn't quit, I'm taking a break. I am unhappy with the politics and I feel the voting is not the most accurate in appointing a winner. It's supposed to be fun but how can you be having fun if you truly feel you have the best team several several times and lose in the first round. Now I understand second round or finals but to lose in first round really pissed me off. It's sound like I'm whinning for not winning but I'm not having fun in losing so I'll take a break for awhile. No one person ran me off. Nos did apologize to me for the past draft and we buried the hatchet. Nos I do feel you need to add symbols if your just talking shit and not being confrontational. Lots of your posts when someone disagrees with you appears to coming off like your being confrontational and very harsh. Maybe it's a misunderstanding but that's just the way it appears. I am not blaming you, just stating my opinion on some of why some of the drama starts. I feel the voting on here went from best team to voting for friends or voting for guys you like over players who are have better stats. One guy told me he didn't like Pete Rose so that was part of the reason he didn't vote for me. I feel that's a horrible answer. I dislike several players but feel you still have to vote for best player not personal liking. I dislike oj Simpson cuz he is a murder but I'll vote for him because he was a great RB. Now once again I'm just taking a break to relax and wish you all fun drafts.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Milk
2. Nos & UK (seriously think they are tied)

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That person who said he didnt like Rose was me and I didnt say I voted against you because of Rose. I then went on to point out his numbers against the team you were playing #2 hitter and Rose wasn't even close. So it wasnt just "personal liking"

The thing I dont understand in it all is you yourself have admitted to not knowing as much as other people do yet you have won more than I think anyone but UK and myself. I haven't won in like 9 drafts now and I ain't stepping away I did say a couple drafts ago maybe I should take a break but that was only from drafting I would have still run everything. Like I said in another post we have gotten away from what I started these drafts for, if we can get back there (That includes me) I think everything can be fun again!

I just think it's pretty sad we have got to the point where people are walking away because they arent winning. I can almost promise you that if you dont participate in the NFL draft you wont win.

:suds::2cents::yes::kissass::pound::hammer::hug::rockon::salute::sorry::wave::yo::cool2::happy::-):hail::hat:

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll speak for myself. I didn't quit, I'm taking a break. I am unhappy with the politics and I feel the voting is not the most accurate in appointing a winner. It's supposed to be fun but how can you be having fun if you truly feel you have the best team several several times and lose in the first round. Now I understand second round or finals but to lose in first round really pissed me off. It's sound like I'm whinning for not winning but I'm not having fun in losing so I'll take a break for awhile. No one person ran me off. Nos did apologize to me for the past draft and we buried the hatchet. Nos I do feel you need to add symbols if your just talking shit and not being confrontational. Lots of your posts when someone disagrees with you appears to coming off like your being confrontational and very harsh. Maybe it's a misunderstanding but that's just the way it appears. I am not blaming you, just stating my opinion on some of why some of the drama starts. I feel the voting on here went from best team to voting for friends or voting for guys you like over players who are have better stats. One guy told me he didn't like Pete Rose so that was part of the reason he didn't vote for me. I feel that's a horrible answer. I dislike several players but feel you still have to vote for best player not personal liking. I dislike oj Simpson cuz he is a murder but I'll vote for him because he was a great RB. Now once again I'm just taking a break to relax and wish you all fun drafts.

I feel everyone has personal preferences and you will vote that way. I thought my team was better than WLK and I thought I was gonna get 6-7 votes and I got 2 lmao. That's cuz we all have different preferences and like certain players. I hate Tom Brady but respect him as a player and already think he is one of the greatest QBs of all time. Others feel he might be overrated that's their preference. Being a 49er fan when they would have low scoring shootouts I was fine. I like D more than a high powered O. I would rather see my team driving down the field eating up 7 minutes of the clock and giving the D a break instead of scoring a TD on a 60-80 yard bomb. Some might like the big plays cuz they are the sexier play but that's not my style. I will go with the meat and potatoes guy that just gets the job done.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That person who said he didnt like Rose was me and I didnt say I voted against you because of Rose. I then went on to point out his numbers against the team you were playing #2 hitter and Rose wasn't even close. So it wasnt just "personal liking"

The thing I dont understand in it all is you yourself have admitted to not knowing as much as other people do yet you have won more than I think anyone but UK and myself. I haven't won in like 9 drafts now and I ain't stepping away I did say a couple drafts ago maybe I should take a break but that was only from drafting I would have still run everything. Like I said in another post we have gotten away from what I started these drafts for, if we can get back there (That includes me) I think everything can be fun again!

I just think it's pretty sad we have got to the point where people are walking away because they arent winning. I can almost promise you that if you dont participate in the NFL draft you wont win.

:suds::2cents::yes::kissass::pound::hammer::hug::rockon::salute::sorry::wave::yo::cool2::happy::-):hail::hat:

1. I didnt say that was the only reason you voted against me
2. I don't like how guys are voting for their friends over best team
3. I'm not quitting just taking a break
4. You did say you were going to take a break from participating and just run it and I said that was a good idea. However you can't step away like me and UK from drafting :dhd: I love you man and I'll be back. I just need a break. When I do come back I'm hoping the voting system will be different.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I didnt say that was the only reason you voted against me
2. I don't like how guys are voting for their friends over best team
3. I'm not quitting just taking a break
4. You did say you were going to take a break from participating and just run it and I said that was a good idea. However you can't step away like me and UK from drafting :dhd: I love you man and I'll be back. I just need a break. When I do come back I'm hoping the voting system will be different.

Who do u feel is voting for friends and not the best team?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that is asking for problems by dropping names. I'm no snitch.

I don't feel anyone is voting by who is their better friend on here. To me everyone is voting on personal preference.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say I too feel people vote certain ways other than ONLY for the better team but i'm not sure it has to do with friends. I have known 500, Hockey and Smitty more than twice as long as i've known anyone else, they have been friends and played in my fantasy leagues for years I don't vote for them simply because of that. To be honest I like to think you are all my friends especially Ritz and UK as I have known them longer but I also feel WLK and myself have become friends and Gold and I have text quite a bit and he's going to be in my fantasy footbal league this year as is EHB. Milk and I didn't get along at all for a while then we spent some time texting and I was able to get him to come back to the drafts.

Yes I can come accross as an opinionated ahole but I never mean it personally and I never hold a grudge, have I ever kicked someone out of the drafts for disagreeing with me or not voting for me? NO! Have I ever really personally attacked anyone in our drafts? The answer is NO although I myself have been personally attacked on multiple occaisions. I have actually tried inviting people who have a different opinion, thats one of the main things I like about Milk.

There is no perfect way to make sure everyone votes for the right team, it's just not possible. For no other reason than there just isn't always a best team, there are alot of times a top 3 or 4 teams but hardly ever just a no brainer best team.

I just thought of a good example, the hockey draft, I think Me, Hockey and maybe Gold are easily the most knowledgable hockey fans, I put together an amazing team yet lost in the first round even though myself (Obviously) and Hockey voted for me, tell me that doesnt scream people just wanna vote against me, did I complain? Did I call anyone out? Did I quit? NO!

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do u feel is voting for friends and not the best team?
I can say 100% I have never voted for anyone that I didn't feel would win their matchup. And I didn't quit because I lost(if I lost), I've won like 7 of 30 or something like that. I am usually the first guy to vote, which certainly doesn't help you in the vote because you're always sure to piss off half the guys playing. Ritzy, you had a great lineup, not enough pitching, staff or pen IMO, still a good team, but they're all good.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel to get everyone to come together we need a flex in our fantasy league that doesn't have a QB in it. Just WR-RB-TE. :suds: :lol:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have to give names. What off do you have other than just your own inclination?

Patterns. Just look at the voting in past drafts and you can see who votes for who. Now once again I am not quitting so stop saying that Nos, I just want to step away for awhile. Im not having fun so why participate.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterns. Just look at the voting in past drafts and you can see who votes for who. Now once again I am not quitting so stop saying that Nos, I just want to step away for awhile. Im not having fun so why participate.

Thats the thing though Ritz, the voting isnt gonna change unless you go off and start your own mock drafts and invite 7,8,9 different people. Should we make our drafts like the pathetic world we live in and give everyone a trophy so we dont hurt anyones feelings?

:suds::pound::kissass::thumb: Just so you know i'm not being confrontational...

Funny isn't it, UK said you are taking a break cuz I chased you off it doesn't seem that way at all, kinda like the rest of his post, full of untruths... :suds::kissass::thumb::pound::nod::clap: Just so you know i'm not being confrontational...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can say 100% I have never voted for anyone that I didn't feel would win their matchup. And I didn't quit because I lost(if I lost), I've won like 7 of 30 or something like that. I am usually the first guy to vote, which certainly doesn't help you in the vote because you're always sure to piss off half the guys playing. Ritzy, you had a great lineup, not enough pitching, staff or pen IMO, still a good team, but they're all good.

I have NOOOOO problem with people saying my pitching sucked. I neglected it so I could focus on my lineup. The problem is during the voting people attacked (wrong word) my lineup saying 500's was better. Not saying he didn't have a good lineup but I disagree that it was better. My pitching and bullpen was weaker but my lineup and bench was better. One draft people say how strong lineups will beat top pitching every time then the next draft they flip flop and say its all about the pitching. Then you focus on a balanced team and they complain your team is weak in some areas because you focused on both. :gaah:Make up my mind. Seriously when I was winning in the waaaaay past I drafted on players people liked. I would take Viking players for Nos's vote, I would take Cowboy players cuz of UK and of course we know about Pack500 but that's not how a person should win. Its supposed to be best overall team not how many guys you like. Oh well.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't think people vote for friends or what not. If people were voting for biased/stupid reasons I feel they would be more likely to vote against the more regular winners not for them. And considering UK keeps racking up baseball wins, I don't think this is the case lol.

I do agree that their is some batshit crazy voting at times that sometimes isn't very consistent. But I don't think anyone is doing it to boost or bring down certain people.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have NOOOOO problem with people saying my pitching sucked. I neglected it so I could focus on my lineup. The problem is during the voting people attacked (wrong word) my lineup saying 500's was better. Not saying he didn't have a good lineup but I disagree that it was better. My pitching and bullpen was weaker but my lineup and bench was better. One draft people say how strong lineups will beat top pitching every time then the next draft they flip flop and say its all about the pitching. Then you focus on a balanced team and they complain your team is weak in some areas because you focused on both. :gaah:Make up my mind. Seriously when I was winning in the waaaaay past I drafted on players people liked. I would take Viking players for Nos's vote, I would take Cowboy players cuz of UK and of course we know about Pack500 but that's not how a person should win. Its supposed to be best overall team not how many guys you like. Oh well.

Oh trust me brutha I feel ya! Nobody has had that happen more than yours truly! lolzzz :2cents::suds::agree::pound::trash::kissass::yes::thumb:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the thing though Ritz, the voting isnt gonna change unless you go off and start your own mock drafts and invite 7,8,9 different people. Should we make our drafts like the pathetic world we live in and give everyone a trophy so we dont hurt anyones feelings?

:suds::pound::kissass::thumb: Just so you know i'm not being confrontational...

Funny isn't it, UK said you are taking a break cuz I chased you off it doesn't seem that way at all, kinda like the rest of his post, full of untruths... :suds::kissass::thumb::pound::nod::clap: Just so you know i'm not being confrontational...

And how does your post ^^^ help or convince me to come back?