• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB All Star Salary Cap Draft: CHAT

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus this place got dead. WLK texted me to skip him which we already did. 500 said to skip him because he flying. Nos told me to skip because he is playing lawn darts. Now we wait on Milk who we can't skip because the OTC time stops at 10pm. Stupid rules. I would say we vote on skipping milk but votes don't matter anymore in the world. When I get OTC tonight (maybe) I want to be cool like everyone else so skip me.

So, does that make it my turn again?

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, does that make it my turn again?

After milk picks then still no way close to your turn unless you trade with Mebert

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way... I think we should discuss maybe a shorter clock for the last few rounds of these things. It seems like we always slow way down when we get to a certain spot in each sport where everybody's rosters are pretty much set and we're just going through the motions to fill out a full squad.

I get it, people are much less excited about their 22nd round pick than their 3rd, but it just seems to come to a halt almost. It hasn't been that bad in this particular draft, but I have been noticing a pattern in the last 5 or so.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way... I think we should discuss maybe a shorter clock for the last few rounds of these things. It seems like we always slow way down when we get to a certain spot in each sport where everybody's rosters are pretty much set and we're just going through the motions to fill out a full squad.

I get it, people are much less excited about their 22nd round pick than their 3rd, but it just seems to come to a halt almost. It hasn't been that bad in this particular draft, but I have been noticing a pattern in the last 5 or so.

The last draft shouldn't really be used as a example because it was all jacked up with useless picks. This draft and others when 4 or less rounds do seem to slow down but the picks are still important I feel. This will come as a shock but I don't think we should shorten the clock after a certain round. We just hit a Bermuda Triangle tonight with 500 flying, Nos on his weekly Thursday darts and well Milk always takes forever. WLK normally is always on and again just another rare occurance that he got skipped. I have a list but rethinking it so instead of making people wait I posted to skip me. I wish others would say after a certain time OTC after being texted that they give permission to be skipped so we don't have to wait the full 2hrs for them. Oh well we are almost done.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked him up and realized you were probably making another :lame: joke since he actually never did get a gold glove but was one hell of a hitter with 6 silver slugger awards.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked him up and realized you were probably making another :lame: joke since he actually never did get a gold glove but was one hell of a hitter with 6 silver slugger awards.

wasn't really a joke... He is just my offensive man on my bench... i think too many owners are gonna go too crazy for defense and not maximize their offense with a bench player or 2...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the rec
I can't wait for Nos to text me saying please go vote in all the matchups so I can respond "why should I vote when voting doesn't matter" :pound:

For the record I never said voting doesn't matter, I said voting for a third party is a wasted vote which it is and I said if I wanted to vote for Hillary in Texas I might as well stay home because she has no chance in Texas, if I lived in Florida or Ohio or another state that could go either way I would absolutely go vote.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't really a joke... He is just my offensive man on my bench... i think too many owners are gonna go too crazy for defense and not maximize their offense with a bench player or 2...

In my defense, I took Olerud. He was a pretty good defensive guy but a very good hitter. .295 average and a batting title.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nos are you going to pick?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone have a clue how to find out info on finding birth parents or info about them? I am adopted and would finally like to meet my birth parents or at minimum I would like to find out about their health records so I know if certain certain things run in my family. I was born in Boulder, CO. Any advice would help. Thanks

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope not!

Has nothing to do with engagement. I have been extroardinarily busy over the last two days, and will be again until about 1:00 PM tomorrow. I have no idea who my next pick will be because I have not had time to look at anything since yesterday.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, school coming up and blah blah blah... Biggest problem is Knowles cost 1 and that messed up my next pick and I hadn't been able to look for a replacement... I'm dropping a guy and adding 2 which means I have to grab someone to drop too but I blame Fem for not taking my trade offer... :nod:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flight cancelled last night still stuck in the fucking country and might be until late tonight. This piece of shit airline better be ready for a riot

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News........... Wife is pregnant :thumper:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't seem like people are following the draft order unless they made trades.

Is @Ritzarmy up now? Who knows. Maybe @Pack 500

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't seem like people are following the draft order unless they made trades.

Is @Ritzarmy up now? Who knows. Maybe @Pack 500

I picked because I was skipped... Congrats Ritzy... Although I heard you were in Texas lately so make sure the wife didn't "see" Nos while you were there... :peep: