• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB 1940-Present Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I have Trout on my team and he hit a homerun today I figure I am 1 up on Milk already :suds:

Seriously milk I respect your opinions on baseball. However man you got to realize not everyone evaluates/thinks like you. Some guys are lazy and rather vote on whose team has the most players they like compared to best stats. Some guys like best pitching wins no matter what, some like old school players. Basically we all judge differently. That's the fun part. Wouldn't it be boring if we all thought or judged teams the same way?

read the progression... All i said to start was that thought my team was the best... Then i got called out for it... By UK, who already LOL'd something like a dick... and now Nos, and the bandwagon is making it out that i am in the wrong...

So anytime someone has strong opinions you call them absurd and laugh at them... This is not the first time.. I just don't understand the point of these if we are not sharing our opinions... But to be called on every single comment i make and being called absurd... I am just done with it... This is supposed to be fun... and any time i open my mouth it just loses it...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read the progression... All i said to start was that thought my team was the best... Then i got called out for it... By UK, who already LOL'd something like a dick... and now Nos, and the bandwagon is making it out that i am in the wrong...

So anytime someone has strong opinions you call them absurd and laugh at them... This is not the first time.. I just don't understand the point of these if we are not sharing our opinions... But to be called on every single comment i make and being called absurd... I am just done with it... This is supposed to be fun... and any time i open my mouth it just loses it...

If you open your mouth saying your team is the best and expect no one to respond then you are delusional twice. Yes everyone is open to their opinions and you stated yours and so did nos and UK. Guys rip on each other. We talk shit about each other's teams. If you want to speak your mind and everyone to agree with you then your in the wrong sports thread. You are not a expert in baseball, nos isn't a expert but we all can pretend we are. Once again if you post something don't expect guys to fully agree with you.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this will be my last Draft... Honestly, it is fun... But you guys suck...

What kind of pussy bullshit is this? Milky gonna take the ball and go home because we don't all bow down and declare him the all knowing one!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read the progression? There is no progression with me, you said "I got the best team" since I don't agree you are gonna cry and quit! Have you not paid attention? We all disagree with each other and argue all the time yet we don't fucking cry and quit! People have strong opinions, quit being a bitch and try to understand that!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of pussy bullshit is this? Milky gonna take the ball and go home because we don't all bow down and declare him the all knowing one!

thats a good way to keep owners... when ever they have opinions, make fun of it... Call them names throughout drafts and have inside jokes about them... Then when they show that they are upset and want to leave, just continue calling them names... Right... I got it... I am out... Congratz Ritz on a first round win!!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a good way to keep owners... when ever they have opinions, make fun of it... Call them names throughout drafts and have inside jokes about them... Then when they show that they are upset and want to leave, just continue calling them names... Right... I got it... I am out... Congratz Ritz on a first round win!!!

I have never made fun of your opinions, you just don't seem to be smart enough to understand every one of your opinions isn't going to agreed upon like gospel. Nobody has ever quit because of the reasons you are, that says much more about you than it does us.

The inside jokes thing I don't get, guess i'm not on the inside. Here's a bit of free advice, grow some fucking balls and stop crying when people don't agree with your every word!

Funny thing for me is I have stuck up for you but you are just a whiny little bitch!

BYE!

EDIT... We would have been congratulating Ritz on a 1st round win whether you leave or not...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What name were you called? Are people not allowed to have different opinions then you? PM me if you don't want to discuss this here.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I have Trout on my team and he hit a homerun today I figure I am 1 up on Milk already :suds:

Seriously milk I respect your opinions on baseball. However man you got to realize not everyone evaluates/thinks like you. Some guys are lazy and rather vote on whose team has the most players they like compared to best stats. Some guys like best pitching wins no matter what, some like old school players. Basically we all judge differently. That's the fun part. Wouldn't it be boring if we all thought or judged teams the same way?

It would be boring yes.

But by god you are not actually advocating for some of those reasons are you? Lol.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be boring yes.

But by god you are not actually advocating for some of those reasons are you? Lol.

No I vote for who has the most black guys on their team in basketball. In baseball its who has the most guys my ex fucked. In football I vote for ever has Bo Jackson.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who the Fuck are you calling a Dick Dude? :rip:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never made fun of your opinions, you just don't seem to be smart enough to understand every one of your opinions isn't going to agreed upon like gospel. Nobody has ever quit because of the reasons you are, that says much more about you than it does us.

The inside jokes thing I don't get, guess i'm not on the inside. Here's a bit of free advice, grow some fucking balls and stop crying when people don't agree with your every word!

Funny thing for me is I have stuck up for you but you are just a whiny little bitch!

BYE!

EDIT... We would have been congratulating Ritz on a 1st round win whether you leave or not...

The last line had me crying lmao