• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MJ supporting Kobe

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm. Lots of objectivity here lol. I guess .04 has no comparison to Ralph Sampson lol. Stop embarrassing yourself kiddo.

The difference between being a fluke and clutch? Is when you can repeat it. They both did it multiple times, Sampson did it once.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy's an idiot, that shot was the highlight of Sampson's career, Fisher and Horry have a history of clutch shots/performances.

Every post from him so far is complete nonsense. MJ compliments Kobe because he is scared of LeBron... if you can't see the insanity in that then you are hopeless.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I am an original.

Riley has been a message board regular for many years, Be glad that a traffic driver such as myself has graced your presence.
Dont be scared,

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person? Take your meds, that's a sure fire sign you're crazy as a loon.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of like a Lebron, Wade, Bosh combo.

Yet, they didn't always get it done.

You can't tell me the Mavs Team was better than the Heat.

What they were was smarter and caught lightening in a bottle.

Yep.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't handle objective conversation?

We don't agfree so you want me gone lol?

Just noticed a pattern in your posting style. When did I say I wanted you gone?

And calling yourself objective is....:lol:

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, they were the best team 5 times based on titles won, however, they were only favored to win the finals 3 times. Only a moron wouldn't understand the difference between being favored to win and actually winning.

It's a pretty simple concept to understand to most people.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's like cyber-fingerprints:pound:

Leave him be.

This is a spirited convo.

My kids are at their Abuela's house and I'm bored.

So, I'm enjoying this.

rileymartin88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What pattern are you noticing? Just because we disagree doesn't mean you should lay the groundwork for me being banned.
As a matter of fact, i have been beeen attacked in this thread simply for my differing view, but you don't seem to have a problem with that?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry dude, but, a Magic KAJ combo would and should be favored against anyone they came up against. Stop making excuses.

Except that they weren't which makes you wrong and shows that you haven't been watching basketball for more than a few years.

rileymartin88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's like cyber-fingerprints:pound:

Leave him be.

This is a spirited convo.

My kids are at their Abuela's house and I'm bored.

So, I'm enjoying this.

Right, but, lets lay the groundwork so that when the embarrassment gets to be too much, we can call on our buddy mods to bail us out and ban me right?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, but, lets lay the groundwork so that when the embarrassment gets to be too much, we can call on our buddy mods to bail us out and ban me right?

Me?

Not my style.

You haven't said anything to offend me, outside of compairing Bron to Magic:gaah:

But, even if you had...so what.

It's only Sports:noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pattern are you noticing? Just because we disagree doesn't mean you should lay the groundwork for me being banned.
As a matter of fact, i have been beeen attacked in this thread simply for my differing view, but you don't seem to have a problem with that?

DJ isn't laying the groundwork for anything, but you're doing a fine job all by yourself. I don't know much about LTCF or whoever it is they are referring to, but I can guarantee that if it turns out you're an alt, you're gone.

We don't have a lot of rules on the Hoop, but that one is set in stone and non-negotiable.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, the only one embarrassing themselves is you, so I guess it would qualify as a mercy banning.:lol:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off...let me address something about 6 pages back. MJ was 6-0 in the finals. But MJ also lost in the first round 3 times, getting swept out of it twice. So the idea that because LeBron lost in the finals (but never round 1) is advantage Jordan, I am not buying. But a lot of fans do buy the argument.

Secondly, the idea the Lakers should have been favored in all those finals... is sort of disrespectful. Those Celtics teams that were facing in the 80s weren't exactly pushovers. Truthfully speaking, that rivalry is what made me a basketball fan as a young boy. If a goofy looking ginger like Larry could lead teams to titles, then so could I (I was 7... I believed it. I also believed in Santa Claus, leave me alone).

rileymartin88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ isn't laying the groundwork for anything, but you're doing a fine job all by yourself. I don't know much about LTCF or whoever it is they are referring to, but I can guarantee that if it turns out you're an alt, you're gone.

We don't have a lot of rules on the Hoop, but that one is set in stone and non-negotiable.

I can assure you kiddo that I am no alt.

However, despite being attacked relentlessly in this thread, I have handled it like a champ. Don't allow your emotions to get the best of you. While you may weild the powers of a mod on this site, dont cower froma differing view. I am not here to make friends, bit only to speak the truth without prejudice

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please quote when I said I wanted you banned to bail us out?

Just noticed a pattern to your posting style is all. Now, you're pulling the victim card.