• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MJ supporting Kobe

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this thread comical and the typical thread if someone has an alternative view on SportsHoopla NBA.

What I liked most was the debate about who won the most titles and who was most efficient in arguing the best.

Then of course there was a glaring omission.

Like the weather in Hawaii

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relative to Lebron he will never be MJ. But I do think Marketing wise he is going to do things that others did not. He is the face of the game for now. I still have faith he will figure out the Cavs. It takes time.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this thread comical and the typical thread if someone has an alternative view on SportsHoopla NBA.

What I liked most was the debate about who won the most titles and who was most efficient in arguing the best.

Celtics and Russell are top dog in any debate.

Actually, Russell, Sam Jones, Havilchek...and several other Celtics ---------> Horry, Jordan, Pippen:suds:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this thread comical and the typical thread if someone has an alternative view on SportsHoopla NBA without any facts to back it up.

FIFY. Coming from the guy who said Howard is better than Shaq? Yeah, you might know a little bit about this.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that, never , but do continue . Your proving my point

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that, never , but do continue . Your proving my point

You said they had the same offensive game lol. You're basically defending a known troll who's been banned before just to be a "rebel", good luck with that.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said they had the same offensive game lol.

Outlaw, your second post is far more in line than your first post, notably a significant difference I might add than stating he is better. Good to see you double checked. I do appreciate that.

Troll? That word is used on hear these days as is butter and jam. Dont like some one's opinion? Then they are a troll.

Basically the guy made an argument that perhaps MJ see's Lebron in a nervous way. Its a fair argument. Perhaps he is even a "troll", but his argument is worth debate.

Mecca, deep props to you on your Russell comments. Still see MJ as number 1 but arguments for Bill is deserving. One team, multi digit rings, only one loss, and, won it all in college and high school too. That success at every level wont ever be reached again

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right Logic, people are entitled to their opinions no matter how stupid. Carry on with your posting.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just....

this thread....

:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said they had the same offensive game lol.

Outlaw, your second post is far more in line than your first post, notably a significant difference I might add than stating he is better. Good to see you double checked. I do appreciate that.

Troll? That word is used on hear these days as is butter and jam. Dont like some one's opinion? Then they are a troll.

Basically the guy made an argument that perhaps MJ see's Lebron in a nervous way. Its a fair argument. Perhaps he is even a "troll", but his argument is worth debate.

Mecca, deep props to you on your Russell comments. Still see MJ as number 1 but arguments for Bill is deserving. One team, multi digit rings, only one loss, and, won it all in college and high school too. That success at every level wont ever be reached again

There you go again, popping off without knowing what the hell you're talking about. He was banned because he was in here on an alt. All of that was explained. As a matter of fact, before I knew for sure that he was an alt, I told him he had done nothing ban worthy.

Dude was a known troll who had already been banned once. Then he came in on an alt that was the same username he went by when he was banned previously with an 88 on the end of it. He was dumb enough to think no one would catch it.

You'd do well to not comment on things you no nothing about and that have nothing to do with you.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps he is even a "troll", but his argument is worth debate.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

I didn't have a problem with him.

I totally disagreed with him. But, I enjoyed the banter.

However, if he violated the rules, he deserved to get got:noidea:

The amount i have agreed with Mecca lately disturbs me :L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

I didn't have a problem with him.

I totally disagreed with him. But, I enjoyed the banter.

However, if he violated the rules, he deserved to get got:noidea:

I didn't either. In fact, you and I were having fun blasting holes in everything he said.

However, the one and only, set in stone, non-negotiable rule on the Hoop is no alts. He violated that rule and was rightfully shown the door.

Well, that and not calling me kiddo are the set in stone non-negotiables. :lol: