• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the media is eating it up. sounds like this pres doesn't have a prayer. this country is a fucking joke
Having read up on the alleged incidents several questions come to mind. First is there any proof other than the MSU president and the Black group's word that these incidents happened? As for the group they said a guy was on his cell phone refusing to leave and when he did he spouted off racial slurs. No one in the group had a cell phone to photograph or video the exchange?

Two, do we even know these were students? Could have been anyone. If they weren't students, what exactly was the president of the university to do? Now the mandatory diversity training seems like mindless overkill. If they were students why haven't they been outed and shamed yet (as they should).

I am somewhat skeptical about these so-called incidents. They may not have happened or may have been staged and in the fever swamps of college campuses everyone's worked up and a president may lose his livelihood and reputation and damage his family over something that may not even be real. God help these people if this is all a hoax.

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one in the group had a cell phone to photograph or video the exchange?
The worldstar guy was on a coffee break.

I was going to do a whole bunch of random "Worldstar" over and over, but I can't bring myself to that level.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This entire swastika out of shit thing appears to be nothing but a smear campaign to me.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they won't play then send them packing. If they cave they will lose control of their school.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called they like the attention and all the activism is very empowering. They can brag on what they did in their college days even though it will amount to much of nothing. This is just more narcissistic hashtag activism. I am so thankful I am not a college student these days.

If they were actually being activists about a real issue I wouldn't have a problem. However, that does not seem to be the case. And I feel like people so easily will jump on the bandwagon "I stand with Missouri" or whatever the hashtag will be, without even knowing what the fuck the issue is.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me proud of how OU's students, faculty, and coaches handled the SAE issue.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were actually being activists about a real issue I wouldn't have a problem. However, that does not seem to be the case. And I feel like people so easily will jump on the bandwagon "I stand with Missouri" or whatever the hashtag will be, without even knowing what the fuck the issue is.

"People" won't. Stupid kids will. Stupid kids who don't matter one fuck.

We need to quit listening to these stupid kids.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think they would be more concerned with someone smearing shit on a wall rather than what shape said shit resembled...

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. This is all look at me I care too theatre.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bonham...Always a voice of reason.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn on the hoses and bring out the dogs. They need to be shown what real black activists went through for an actual cause.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so far past my drunken nonsense posting days :D

Those were great. You were the essence of a college student. The laughs got me through some rough times, and I thank you.