• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OOh the struggle of having a division 1 scholarship.

:gaah:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's intense and this will get mad media the next 48 hours.

NOBODY is happier than Jerry Jones/Greg Hardy/Dallas Cowboy fans because the woman beater is out of the headlines and Missouri's Grand Wizard Chancellor has got a slave revolt on his hands. These oppressed Division 1 players have some racist redneck fuck calling them {racist terms} from his beat up ford pick-up. Guess its better than some gang banger doing a drive-bye, or is it?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to bed. Just for the record, I enjoyed a nice Carl's Jr. double star with cheese tonight. Fuck that was good. Lmao at this idiot on a hunger strike thinking he is Gandhi or some shit. You live in Missouri dipshit.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to start revoking scholarships.

By the way, I just woke up to what sounded like gunfire...

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I really don't know what the situation on the ground is, but unless they have a LOT more unreported incidents or have evidence that the Chancellor had a direct hand in encouraging the things that happened they are blowing things WAY out of proportion. As for the reported incidents, how were the people that said the racial slurs connected to the University? For the first incident in the article from the Missourian the person shouting the slur was driving by, it could have easily been someone wholly unassociated with the Uni. The second incident at the pizza place was the "young man" a student or just some passerby? I know racism is a problem all over the country, but making outrageous demands and blowing certain isolated incidents out of proportion only puts those making the demands in a negative light and gives fuel to those that already have strong racial bias against them to point at and feed to people they want to turn to their side. I'm not saying nothing should be done or that they are necessarily wrong to be upset over this, but they way they seem to be driving home their point will only sour many to their cause and make some dig their heels in and fight them even harder than if they had come at this from a more congenial approach.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF!

Fuck these mother fuckers.

SEPT 12: Student claims some random "White guy" called him a {racist word} .

OCT 5: Black Group claims some random "white guy" on a phone called them {racist work, plural}.

OCT 8: MU Chancellor announces diversity training for all employees and students, blacks says its not enough.

OCT 10: Black Activist group protests MU Chancellor

OCT 21: Same Black Activists demand MU Chancellor resign

OCT 27: Same Black Activists meet with MU chancellor but he won't bow down to their every single demand.

NOV 2: Black Activist says he wont' eat food anymore until MU chancellor resigns.

NOV 2: Black Activist, Again, meet with MU Chancellor but he won't bow down to them.

NOV 3: Black Activists announce boycott of anything MU

NOV 5: Black Activists hold protests before MSU football game.

NOV 5: Black Activist postpone Protest at Missouri football game fearing retaliation by "DRUNK WHITE PEOPLE"

NOV 6: MU Chancellor issues an apology (FOR FUCKING WHAT?)

NOV 6: Black Activist protesters harass MU Chancellor at school fundraiser.

NOV 7: Black Activists protest spread propaganda for prospective students.

NOV 7: After the game Black Activists on the football team announce boycott.

You know, fuck these black activist mother fuckers. GROW THE FUCK UP. OOH no some random fucking dude called you a name and all of a sudden you're second class, your oppressed, your life is ruined, the school chancellor must pay because obviously he told those guys to call you *******. Am I Right? Now they must make a fucking scene like some crazy drunk bitch all the while openly discriminating against all white people?

FUCK them! If they don't want to play, REVOKE scholarship.
How much you want to bet that these so-called racial slurs were staged, like so many other alleged racial incidents on campus that eventually get exposed. All this grief over what?
Eleven Hate-Crime Hoaxes, by Alec Torres, National Review

Last edited:

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to bring in Keanu Reeves and THE REPLACEMENTS!!!!

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really confused and don't understand what their problem is.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really confused and don't understand what their problem is.
It's called they like the attention and all the activism is very empowering. They can brag on what they did in their college days even though it will amount to much of nothing. This is just more narcissistic hashtag activism. I am so thankful I am not a college student these days.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the media is eating it up. sounds like this pres doesn't have a prayer. this country is a fucking joke

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pick BYU in pickems if the game is an option.. check.
#scholarshipsmatter

edit: who am I kidding I would have picked BYU anyways...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, this makes me sick.
There are two levels of this to me. If a bunch of 18-22 year old want to be a part of something then I can understand.

Then there is everything else. Could you imagine the brain drain from a university if a bunch of students get together and get a President fired for doing nothing wrong and then get faculty fired because they aren't black?

It would be just as dumb as trying to make a rule that forces the Mizzou football team to recruit 84% white people because the state of Missouri is 84% white.

I get that racism exists in the world. This is literally the dumbest way to solve it.