• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say, "You don't want to participate in football? Well, then, you no longer have a contract by the athletic department."

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them protest, at home.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen reported about this, the president has 0 involvement or can be held responsible for what some are reporting what supposedly happened.

Appears some liberal student "activists" are stirring up a bunch of shit and one is even claiming he's going on a hunger strike till the president steps down. I hope he does the world a favor and starves to death quickly.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them protest, at home.

Agreed. Or call all their parents and let them know they won't be getting a free ride through school anymore and please send the first check to cover this semesters tuition and room fees.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can find is someone drew a nazi shawstica(sp) in feces in one of the dorms and the president didn't respond "quickly" enough to condem it.

What is going on at Missouri? Who the fuck smears shit on the wall? That's some fucking prison shit.

I don't know about you but my butthole is actually shaped like a swastika so all my turds come out in that shape no matter what I do.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF!

Fuck these mother fuckers.

SEPT 12: Student claims some random "White guy" called him a {racist word} .

OCT 5: Black Group claims some random "white guy" on a phone called them {racist work, plural}.

OCT 8: MU Chancellor announces diversity training for all employees and students, blacks says its not enough.

OCT 10: Black Activist group protests MU Chancellor

OCT 21: Same Black Activists demand MU Chancellor resign

OCT 27: Same Black Activists meet with MU chancellor but he won't bow down to their every single demand.

NOV 2: Black Activist says he wont' eat food anymore until MU chancellor resigns.

NOV 2: Black Activist, Again, meet with MU Chancellor but he won't bow down to them.

NOV 3: Black Activists announce boycott of anything MU

NOV 5: Black Activists hold protests before MSU football game.

NOV 5: Black Activist postpone Protest at Missouri football game fearing retaliation by "DRUNK WHITE PEOPLE"

NOV 6: MU Chancellor issues an apology (FOR FUCKING WHAT?)

NOV 6: Black Activist protesters harass MU Chancellor at school fundraiser.

NOV 7: Black Activists protest spread propaganda for prospective students.

NOV 7: After the game Black Activists on the football team announce boycott.

You know, fuck these black activist mother fuckers. GROW THE FUCK UP. OOH no some random fucking dude called you a name and all of a sudden you're second class, your oppressed, your life is ruined, the school chancellor must pay because obviously he told those guys to call you *******. Am I Right? Now they must make a fucking scene like some crazy drunk bitch all the while openly discriminating against all white people?

FUCK them! If they don't want to play, REVOKE scholarship.

Last edited:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit makes me sick. Some random as fuck dude calls them ******* and all of a sudden the Chancellor is a KKK grand wizard leading the charge and they will starve themselves to death and he must pay and make reparations and kiss their ass and rename every building after their glory.

FUCK FUCK Fuck this shit. This is whats wrong with america. This totally needs to be shifted to the political forum so I can fuck me some mother fuckers up.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I count 31 people in that photo. Anyone willing to verify that? I want to stay on the relvent topic of Missouri Football here because until this is in the politcal thread, ive said my peace.....

31 people in the photo, +/- 5 is my spread.

Any recognizable starters or 2nd teamers? Are we looking at freshman/redshirt or possibly IR players? Will this effect their next game?

I see 133 players on their 2015 roster, +/- 5 cause ya, I've been drinking/smoking damnit, so what impact are we looking at for Missouri's next game?

Roster: Missouri Tigers 2015 Team Player Roster - College Football - ESPN

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I count 31 people in that photo. Anyone willing to verify that? I want to stay on the relvent topic of Missouri Football here because until this is in the politcal thread, ive said my peace.....

31 people in the photo, +/- 5 is my spread.

Any recognizable starters or 2nd teamers? Are we looking at freshman/redshirt or possibly IR players? Will this effect their next game?

I see 133 players on their 2015 roster, +/- 5 cause ya, I've been drinking/smoking damnit, so what impact are we looking at for Missouri's next game?

Roster: Missouri Tigers 2015 Team Player Roster - College Football - ESPN

I was wondering the same exact things. :puzzled:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach or department revokes scholarships it then also adds fuel to the racism angle.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach or department revokes scholarships it then also adds fuel to the racism angle.
I stay away from anything race related, just stating this to say that is how it would be taken. I have no opinion on this matter.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou football players join racial protest : Sports

"Several" starters with their names have been identified, along with backups.

Yeah. This is gonna impact them on the field if it isn't straightened out.

WoW. So it could be more than the 33. We might be talking 50 even 60 players. There will be some major play on this come Monday. Going to be some crow eating here. I don't see the MU chancellor stepping down over something like this. These players though might be eating some crow.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri players take a stand. The biggest story of the day came off the field when 32 Missouri football players announced on social media they won’t practice or play in games until Missouri System president Tim Wolfe resigns or is terminated. The protest comes amid racial tensions on the campus and the belief by many students that Wolfe has not responded appropriately to the concerns. Sophomore defensive backAnthony Sherrils tweeted a statement with a picture of Missouri's black players standing together, arms linked. Wrote Sherrils: “The athletes of color on the University of Missouri football team truly believe 'Injustice Anywhere is a threat to Justice Everywhere.' We will no longer participate in any football related activities until President Tim Wolfe resigns or is removed due to his negligence toward marginalized students' experiences. WE ARE UNITED!!!!!”

At least 15 of the players in the photo are starters or second-team players, including star linebacker Kentrell Brothers. Missouri is scheduled to play BYU next week. “The department of athletics is aware of the declarations made tonight by many of our student-athletes,” Missouri said in a statement. “We all must come together with leaders from across our campus to tackle these challenging issues and we support our student-athletes right to do so." College athletes have a valuable voice, as Missouri players are finding out.

CBS Sports

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fitting they play the whitest team in the nation next week.

:L