• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it's against the law to call people names? Wow

Apparently on the MU campus it is.

I guess that means it's game-on off-campus.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I know if I see a resume come across my desk and the applicant went to Missouri, I can file the resume in the garbage can.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently on the MU campus it is.

I guess that means it's game-on off-campus.
believe the tool who Tweeted about the guys in the pick up yelling racial epithets at him. How the hell is that anyone's fault but the ignorant fucks in the pick up? And it still isn't against the law despite it being despicable. I had a black guy tell me "Fuck you, *****", when I refused to give him a cigarette. He didn't even ask nicely, he just said as I was passing by "Yo, gimme one of those". It didn't occur to me to blame the mayor or call the cops

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I know if I see a resume come across my desk and the applicant went to Missouri, I can file the resume in the garbage can.

Unless it's the Asian guy in the video. That guy has a set of balls and actually knows the law.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless it's the Asian guy in the video. That guy has a set of balls and actually knows the law.

He also had quite a few people complement him on social media regarding how he handled himself. It's nice to see some clear-headed thinking rise to the surface from time to time.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melissa Click: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

How exactly has she not "resigned" yet?

I'm sure school administrators (if there are any left) will attempt frame her actions as "she was attempting to look out for the best interest of the students"... and there are probably some people who will buy that malarkey.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, he's probably good at math.

Probably good at all subjects. I grew up in Flushing, Queens which is the largest Asian community outside of Asia and even Asians who could barely speak English got A's in English.

Hey Ping..what did you get in English?

I got er A prus....A Prus

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably good at all subjects. I grew up in Flushing, Queens which is the largest Asian community outside of Asia and even Asians who could barely speak English got A's in English.

Hey Ping..what did you get in English?

I got er A prus....A Prus

Shows ya how a good beating can motivate a young student. Asian daddy doesn't fuck around.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure school administrators (if there are any left) will attempt frame her actions as "she was attempting to look out for the best interest of the students"... and there are probably some people who will buy that malarkey.

WHat the fuck is a "Assistant Director of Greek Life"?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows ya how a good beating can motivate a young student. Asian daddy doesn't fuck around.

As my Korean girlfriend says, "Nothing says your father loves you like a fist upside your head for getting a b plus".

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As my Korean girlfriend says, "Nothing says your father loves you like a fist upside your head for getting a b plus".

Lucky fuck. My neighbor is from Cambodia. His wife waits on him hand and foot. She also doesn't speak a lick of English.

I think I'm being "insensitive" here now, though.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky fuck. My neighbor is from Cambodia. His wife waits on him hand and foot. She also doesn't speak a lick of English.

I think I'm being "insensitive" here now, though.

Lil Ms Cyder was born in the U.S. so there isn't much of the waiting on hand and foot thing going on and she has no accent. Real good cook though. If you want to really get jealous ask your neighbor about his wife's lack of gag reflex.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHat the fuck is a "Assistant Director of Greek Life"?

My guess is that she's involved with the sorority system on campus. It probably gives her the opportunity to pollute more young minds than those who have to sit through her lectures.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is precisely why Asian Reporter #1 should sue or press charges. The University has already shown they have no backbone, to expect them to fire her is correct, but laughable.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First night we moved in 5 years ago I go out and introduce myself to the neighbors as he was outside working on a car. 2 seconds later out comes the wife with food and beer.

Why didn't my father tell me about this? Tell your sons.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is somebody's response on the video:

"They were trying to prevent sensationalizing. They were also trying to have some time to themselves to celebrate & figure out next steps & put together a statement. While I don't like when anyone gets physical with another person, as a part of the barricade I saw journalists try to sneak in when it had been made very clear to them they were not supposed to enter the space. While I understand not being able to get good footage at that time (there was plenty of time to get footage later) would've been frustrating, this was not about them."

"If the journalists are NOT trying to work alongside the activists instead of against them, nothing. But I would argue that reporting a movement without respect for the humans involved is wrong. Agreeing with the movement is not necessary, but respecting the humanity of those involved is. If they are trying to work with the activists, however, as many people who are angry about this claim, then not respecting the desire for safe space is wrong even just in the sense that it's not going to achieve their goal."

SMH

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First night we moved in 5 years ago I go out and introduce myself to the neighbors as he was outside working on a car. 2 seconds later out comes the wife with food and beer.

Why didn't my father tell me about this? Tell your sons.

When I took Lil Ms Cyder to Florida (Taught her to fish and swim) to meet the family she proceeded to rearrange all the cabinets and cook for the entire clan. Hell, she even helped us watch my 3 insane nephews. As we were leaving my uncle told her "You can come down here whenever you like, you can even bring Justin with you if you like". Shouldn't I have gotten the credit for bringing her down there?

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is somebody's response on the video:

"They were trying to prevent sensationalizing. They were also trying to have some time to themselves to celebrate & figure out next steps & put together a statement. While I don't like when anyone gets physical with another person, as a part of the barricade I saw journalists try to sneak in when it had been made very clear to them they were not supposed to enter the space. While I understand not being able to get good footage at that time (there was plenty of time to get footage later) would've been frustrating, this was not about them."

"If the journalists are NOT trying to work alongside the activists instead of against them, nothing. But I would argue that reporting a movement without respect for the humans involved is wrong. Agreeing with the movement is not necessary, but respecting the humanity of those involved is. If they are trying to work with the activists, however, as many people who are angry about this claim, then not respecting the desire for safe space is wrong even just in the sense that it's not going to achieve their goal."

SMH

This is an appeal to emotion not a declaration of a right that is being protected. They have the right to go to private property and not be filmed/photographed. You pitch a tent on public property on campus and then think you have the right to restrict who comes and goes on said property? Either utter stupidity or outright delusional, take your pick, well I should add, option C is both.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an appeal to emotion not a declaration of a right that is being protected. They have the right to go to private property and not be filmed/photographed. You pitch a tent on public property on campus and then think you have the right to restrict who comes and goes on said property? Either utter stupidity or outright delusional, take your pick, well I should add, option C is both.

That is what I said. They can just pitch tents and claim that is their area. If they really need time to themselves, go to a private area.