• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHat the fuck is a "Assistant Director of Greek Life"?
And why do they get paid $67,000 plus to do it. Want to lower tuition, get rid of useless jobs that pay this much money do do what, exactly. Oversee the frats and sororities?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very good point.

I want to see it.

and I want to hear or see the video of the supposed, "*igga" scream...........

can they find the person that cleaned it up?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can they find the person that cleaned it up?

Think any journalists in the MSM have bothered to investigate the supposed poop swastika? none at all. "whelp, this group of pure students said it happened.................... so it must have" :L:tsk:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Matt Leinart looking for work? That would seem to be right up his alley.

Just at a lesser salary. Must be a union job at $67 grand

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very good point.

I want to see it.

and I want to hear or see the video of the supposed, "*igga" scream...........
I postulated from almost the beginning that this sounded like a hoax to gin up controversy. There have been several documented incidents on college campuses in the past few years.

As far as the slurs go, I think in at least one instance, it was confirmed and the person was identified.

I know its asking too much, but each and every person that sought to destroy the president and chancellor's lives over this (if it turns out to be based on a hoax), should feel an unending shame for the rest of their lives.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent question. One would think that would have been photographed and made the rounds on social media a few thousand times...

Absolutely. And no one took a picture with their cell phone before it could be cleaned?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I postulated from almost the beginning that this sounded like a hoax to gin up controversy. There have been several documented incidents on college campuses in the past few years.

As far as the slurs go, I think in at least one instance, it was confirmed and the person was identified.

I know its asking too much, but each and every person that sought to destroy the president and chancellor's lives over this (if it turns out to be based on a hoax), should feel an unending shame for the rest of their lives.

you think any of these things actually have a conscious? they have no shame or personal accountability. What just happened is going to ripple through the country IMO....... too many inmates running the asylums nationwide......

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, but the sense of entitlement felt by those who would perpetrate such a hoax would far outweigh any sense of guilt, or accountability for those actions.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

person was identified that yelled "*igger"? didn't hear that. but what can they do. It isn't illegal last I heard. ???

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. And no one took a picture with their cell phone before it could be cleaned?

This Tweet suggests there was a picture taken, but that the picture that was circulated is almost a year old and was found on Google.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their were actual threats made on social media last night and one of those was already caught.

However, their were numerous false reports going around including that the KKK was on campus...these "reports" were being reported to and by the Protesters. Blatant lies

The protesters kept sending tweets about stuff that was not true and then asking Mizzou why nothing was being done. Mizzou checked out all reports and found only a couple to be real. They gave an all clear...protesters were saying Mizzou was doing nothing because they were black. The lies from this group keep growing

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
person was identified that yelled "*igger"? didn't hear that. but what can they do. It isn't illegal last I heard. ???

It certainly isn't illegal if you're black...

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazed that the university made that Click bitch resign......... thought they'd circle the wagons around her. Did that other gash resign who was the "director of greek affairs" ? (what a BS job)

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their were actual threats made on social media last night and one of those was already caught.

However, their were numerous false reports going around including that the KKK was on campus...these "reports" were being reported to and by the Protesters. Blatant lies

The protesters kept sending tweets about stuff that was not true and then asking Mizzou why nothing was being done. Mizzou checked out all reports and found only a couple to be real. They gave an all clear...protesters were saying Mizzou was doing nothing because they were black. The lies from this group keep growing

its not just this group........... black lives matter is a bigger carbon copy of the same ethics.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazed that the university made that Click bitch resign......... thought they'd circle the wagons around her. Did that other gash resign who was the "director of greek affairs" ? (what a BS job)

She issued an apology, but she's still there.

taunt001.gif