• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their were actual threats made on social media last night and one of those was already caught.

However, their were numerous false reports going around including that the KKK was on campus...these "reports" were being reported to and by the Protesters. Blatant lies

The protesters kept sending tweets about stuff that was not true and then asking Mizzou why nothing was being done. Mizzou checked out all reports and found only a couple to be real. They gave an all clear...protesters were saying Mizzou was doing nothing because they were black. The lies from this group keep growing

Classic. The reality is that nobody was in danger, but that's not keeping the hashtags at the top of Twitter! So you have to make the news up instead. I saw some of that shit last night. People should know that you need to show video or pics in 2015 in order to be credible.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazed that the university made that Click bitch resign......... thought they'd circle the wagons around her.

She's still on the communications faculty in the school. She resigned from her "courtesy" chair in the journalism school... while they were deciding whether or not to revoke that status.

If she hasn't been fired now, I doubt she will be. I do find it interesting that a staffer at the Washington Post has called for her firing. He also calls for the firing of the chair of the religious studies program, who was also harassing Tim Tai (the student photographer). The chair of the religious studies program also happens to be Click's husband (ewwwwwwwwwwwww).

University of Missouri, please immediately fire employees who taunted media

Last edited:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is old news now. There football team blows anyway. If this team had been 9-0 or 8-2 or even 7-2 then this shit wouldn't have happened. Time to move on.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Where'sThePoop???

Does anyone know where the deflate gate guy was when this happened? He's known to do illegal things in bathrooms in a short amount of time. It would be just like that guy to drop a deuce, draw all over the walls with it and get out before anyone noticed.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's because they're a bunch of sissies. I see it in my kid. It has nothing to do with me, either. It just is what it is. Youtube, social media, tv, brainwashing, and maybe school too. All of it combined.

Programmed Monkeys...that is what I call them.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the Vegas odds on one these fools having a lawsuit because they didn't get the job they wanted.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is somebody's response on the video:

"They were trying to prevent sensationalizing. They were also trying to have some time to themselves to celebrate & figure out next steps & put together a statement. While I don't like when anyone gets physical with another person, as a part of the barricade I saw journalists try to sneak in when it had been made very clear to them they were not supposed to enter the space. While I understand not being able to get good footage at that time (there was plenty of time to get footage later) would've been frustrating, this was not about them."

"If the journalists are NOT trying to work alongside the activists instead of against them, nothing. But I would argue that reporting a movement without respect for the humans involved is wrong. Agreeing with the movement is not necessary, but respecting the humanity of those involved is. If they are trying to work with the activists, however, as many people who are angry about this claim, then not respecting the desire for safe space is wrong even just in the sense that it's not going to achieve their goal."

SMH

No shit, SMH...Fucking Special Snowflakes.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is old news now. There football team blows anyway. If this team had been 9-0 or 8-2 or even 7-2 then this shit wouldn't have happened. Time to move on.

The football team is 4-5 in the midst of a transition season. You are seeing the transition from recruiting in the Big 12 to the SEC. That is why so many of our players are freshman and sophomores. Funny thing is that the OL is mainly Seniors and they are the biggest problem. Another problem for the offense is just confidence with all the young starters. They need a few plays to gain that confidence back. Hansbrough being more healthy has helped.....finally scored a TD last week.

The next 3 games are all winnable.....although we will be underdogs in all 3. It would be great to win 2 of them, to get bowl eligible. The young players could use the extra practice for next year. Even if they finish 4-8, I expect a nice bounce back season next year. The defense should be even better next year. The entire DL returns plus Harold Brantley returns from injury. We do lose Brothers at LB, but have a lot of young LB's returning. Secondary is solid. Offense will add RB Natreace Strong.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I normally think Clay Travis is a dipstick, but he asks some really good and pointed questions in this one.
I actually clicked on that link thinking it would be a shit show but was surprised to have that same reaction. Why are more "journalists" not asking these questions?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually clicked on that link thinking it would be a shit show but was surprised to have that same reaction. Why are more "journalists" not asking these questions?

Because the "racist school" narrative was already so successful. They got the school President to resign and the MSM is moving on to the next perceived social injustice. The part about the rich "hunger striker" is especially valid. Was he really even on a hunger strike? Because it looks like we have all been had.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Janna Basler has been placed on leave.

She should be charged with assault when all is said and done.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the "racist school" narrative was already so successful. They got the school President to resign and the MSM is moving on to the next perceived social injustice. The part about the rich "hunger striker" is especially valid. Was he really even on a hunger strike? Because it looks like we have all been had.
I like how the student body of the "racist school" showed a lot of support for Michael Sam and elected a gay black man as student body president. :dhd:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anything racist sells. "Hand up don't shoot" for instance even though it never happened.
"I can't breathe", although the ranking officer on the scene was a black woman (Sgt) and didn't call off the other cops. She got immunity by the way.
Baltimore, even though 3 of the six officers involved were people of color, including the ranking officer (Another black woman).
Tayvon Martin/Zimmerman, even though both were minorities.