• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When racism was real.
Pretending that racism doesn't exist is the new racism - Bill Maher. Not a millennial.

Young millennials are sheep being herded by older generations.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretending that racism doesn't exist is the new racism - Bill Maher. Not a millennial.

Young millennials are sheep being herded by older generations.

Racism does not exist at anywhere near the level that it used to.

Millennials aren't "sheep." They're idiots.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Millennials are more educated than any generation before them. If someone says that blacks are still getting pulled over by cops at the same levels they were in the 70s and more blacks are in jail then ever were slaves then it sounds like the protesters have merit. The real problem is that there is no demand for personal accountability as to why the numbers are so bad. So you have personal accountability vs structural racism. Of course young people are going to instinctively blame the institutions because they've spent their whole life moving up a somewhat flawed institution that is the American education system.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Millennials are more educated than any generation before them. If someone says that blacks are still getting pulled over by cops at the same levels they were in the 70s and more blacks are in jail then ever were slaves then it sounds like the protesters have merit. The real problem is that there is no demand for personal accountability as to why the numbers are so bad. So you have personal accountability vs structural racism. Of course young people are going to instinctively blame the institutions because they've spent their whole life moving up a somewhat flawed institution that is the American education system.

No, it's because they're a bunch of sissies. I see it in my kid. It has nothing to do with me, either. It just is what it is. Youtube, social media, tv, brainwashing, and maybe school too. All of it combined.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and to expand on what Kramer just said........

Racism is no where near what it was in the 60s......... if you disagree with this, you aren't living in reality.

And, newsflash for those that still cry racism. Yes, its here or there....... but you know that you will NEVER get rid of racism 100%, right? you have to know that. and no you can't put someone in jail for calling you a name, you can ridicule them and look down on them similar to the people that made the "Jackass" movies........

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in a city that is half black. There is no racism here. Half my friends are black. Old guys in their 60's, young guys in their 30's. We all laugh at this nonsense. It's all propaganda. It's all nonsense.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She should be fired

She'll be hailed as some kind of "hero" on campus... just because.

They're in their own little world over there right now. They believe they've affected some form of social change, and no one on that campus will let anyone forget about it.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lady at the end is a teacher. they keep using constitutional quotes yet a kid wants to take pictures and they say no

If I was this reporter I'd take those pictures and demand the names of everyone in them, then file suit against them for infringing upon his constitutional right under the First Amendment. They bullied his @ss plain and simple. They even parrot the one 'adult' who's also in the wrong to begin with telling him he has to step back, looks like they walked right into him then told him he had to move all the while telling him to 'respect humanity'? Tit for tat, that reporter should show them that it cuts both ways.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yea, here is your "millennial"......... this is more common than you think. I go to Chipotle at lunch and 2 or 3 of these things are behind the counter.

th?&id=OIP.Madfa3ab667a45433fc71db877548eae9o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was this reporter I'd take those pictures and demand the names of everyone in them, then file suit against them for infringing upon his constitutional right under the First Amendment. They bullied his @ss plain and simple. They even parrot the one 'adult' who's also in the wrong to begin with telling him he has to step back, looks like they walked right into him then told him he had to move all the while telling him to 'respect humanity'? Tit for tat, that reporter should show them that it cuts both ways.

The teacher at the end of the clip who yelled out for some "muscle" to have the reporter removed from the area... she's a real piece of work, too.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all just a party to these kids. Half of them can't even spell racism.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teacher at the end of the clip who yelled out for some "muscle" to have the reporter removed from the area... she's a real piece of work.

And she should be named in the suit as well. If it was me, I'd have taken a beatdown before I'd move. Show 'em that you can't have your cake and eat it too.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Young people do stupid shit. They did when I was young, I'm sure they did when my parents were young, etc., etc.

These children have lacked 2 things that most of us old farts didn't...discipline and accountability. Their parents failed.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe their generation should be dubbed the offendedennials....should I add a hash tag to make it even more relevant to today's youth?