• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miracle Workers

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody in here a miracle worker? I apparently dropped the ball on this weekend when we were supposed to travel to Chicago to see the Bears game against the Saints and my wife is royally pissed at me now. Anybody here know how to work miracles and hook me up with a cheap hotel room downtown and 2 tickets to the game? My marriage would greatly appreciate it.

:pray:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody in here a miracle worker? I apparently dropped the ball on this weekend when we were supposed to travel to Chicago to see the Bears game against the Saints and my wife is royally pissed at me now. Anybody here know how to work miracles and hook me up with a cheap hotel room downtown and 2 tickets to the game? My marriage would greatly appreciate it.

:pray:

Well, I don't think any of us can help you directly with buying tickets, but go to seatgeek.com. I just found the site recently. It has every online ticket available from every site, all combined into one search. You can find some decent deals there. Waiting closer until game day will get you the cheapest deals. People panic and lower the prices the day before the game.

As far as hotels, good luck finding a decent hotel on the cheap in Chicago over the weekend on short notice. I don't know too much about that.