• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Holmgren to San Francisco

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasselbeck was tailor made for Holmgren's west coast offensive scheme. kaepernick is physically gifted but mentally weak.

Trust me Hass had mental weaknesses ... More than you probably realize, take if from a guy that watched him every game as a Seahawk his entire career... Hass also rarely played well in the playoffs on the road, he would always mentally not bring it...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make you twins.
I'm surprised at your vindictive behavior recently especially when you consider how many times I've defended you when others have ridiculed you. No appreciation.

:scratch:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me Hass had mental weaknesses ... More than you probably realize, take if from a guy that watched him every game as a Seahawk his entire career... Hass also rarely played well in the playoffs on the road, he would always mentally not bring it...
Are you implying that Hasselbeck was a dimwit?

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hass was bright enough, but not as mentally tough as you might like.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Holmgren was born and raised in San Francisco and was an OC under Bill Walsh. He has forgotten more football than Harbaugh will ever know.

You're not going to get me to defend Harbaugh. He took Singletary's team to the Super Bowl and left us with Colin Kaepernick and Greg Roman.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holmgren would need to hire a top notch defensive coordinator.

Rex will be available, although I hope we would bring him back to Bmore, I don't think Harbs will.
Two opposites in demeanor but he is a heck of DC though....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not going to get me to defend Harbaugh. He took Singletary's team to the Super Bowl and left us with Colin Kaepernick and Greg Roman.
Mike Singletary built that 49ers team and Harbaugh rode it to the Super Bowl just like Jon Gruden took Tony Dungy's Bucs team to a Super Bowl.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex will be available, although I hope we would bring him back to Bmore, I don't think Harbs will.
Two opposites in demeanor but he is a heck of DC though....

I would not want to see Rex in B'more. :hope:

Holmgren to the 9ers makes sense though. I see them drafting a QB regardless of who the HC is.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are joking, right? Singletary's team? And what did Singletary do exactly that laid the foundation for Harbaugh to excel and take credit for, a la Gruden in TB? I'll give you a hint....unless you are bat shit crazy to believe he did anything other then straighten out Vernon's selfish ass, the answer rhymes with hothing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick and Holmgren's WCO would be TERRIBLE.

There's two BIG things that are absolutely 100% REQUIRED of a QB in a successful WCO.

1) Accuracy, as many throws are made close to the opponents. A lot of these routes are timed as well, so the QB has to understand the play and be in sync with the OC.
2) Requires the QB to QUICKLY go through progressions to find the best target.

You really need a FOOTBALL SMART/ACCURATE QB to succeed in a dedicate WCO.

Kaep is neither football smart or accurate. He'd be throwing 5+ picks a game against Seattle's vaunted secondary if he ran a WCO lol.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick and Holmgren's WCO would be TERRIBLE.

There's two BIG things that are absolutely 100% REQUIRED of a QB in a successful WCO.

1) Accuracy, as many throws are made close to the opponents. A lot of these routes are timed as well, so the QB has to understand the play and be in sync with the OC.
2) Requires the QB to QUICKLY go through progressions to find the best target.

You really need a FOOTBALL SMART/ACCURATE QB to succeed in a dedicate WCO.

Kaep is neither football smart or accurate. He'd be throwing 5+ picks a game against Seattle's vaunted secondary if he ran a WCO lol.
Kaepernick would make a decent TE if he could catch the ball.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thing the big show would do is boot Kap. He requires a smart accurate QB that can get the ball where its supposed to be when its supposed to be.

Kap would be better if SF let him improvise more. The guy is not a pocket qb. Run read option, give him roll outs, give him ONE read and go options.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap would be better if SF let him improvise more. The guy is not a pocket qb. Run read option, give him roll outs, give him ONE read and go options.

That's something you do when you are making concessions playing with backups. You do not build a starting offense around that. If that's all RW was they wouldn't have been a SB winning team last year. Wilson may not be the same kind of passer Rodgers is, but he's far closer to Rodgers than Kaepernick.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it happens just so we can see Mike destroy Kap on the sidelines for poor decisions. Might even see a strangling.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's something you do when you are making concessions playing with backups. You do not build a starting offense around that. If that's all RW was they wouldn't have been a SB winning team last year. Wilson may not be the same kind of passer Rodgers is, but he's far closer to Rodgers than Kaepernick.
Russell Wilson reminds me of Fran Tarkenton. They both were short with decent throwing arms and quick feet. Wilson lacks Rodgers arm strength.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it happens just so we can see Mike destroy Kap on the sidelines for poor decisions. Might even see a strangling.
Holmgren would find a QB that would be a better fit in his offense.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson reminds me of Fran Tarkenton. They both were short with decent throwing arms and quick feet. Wilson lacks Rodgers arm strength.

Not by much. If Rodgers' arm is a ten, Wilson's is a nine. Kid can fling it when he wants.