• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Evans

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike Evans - WR - Player

According to FOX Sports' Jay Glazer, Texas A&M WR Mike Evans has "flown up boards big time this week."

Glazer, who takes pride in avoiding mock drafts, is talking about teams' boards, not the internet's. CBS' Dane Brugler reported last Thursday that there's a "real chance" the Browns take Evans at No. 4, while ESPN's Adam Caplan hinted the Bills could be considering a trade up for the ex-Aggie. Buffalo picks at No. 9.
Source: FOX Sports Radio

May 6 - 7:29 PM

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evans will be better then Watkins in the NFL. Just my prediction.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1st round picks should be for guys you see as ultimately being #1 starters at their respective positions, especially if you are trading up to get these guys. I don't see this with a guy like Cooks (more of a slot #2/3 WR) and I'm mixed on Beckham as eventually becoming a #1. I see Gilbert, Fuller, and Denard as guys who could all become #1 CBs. They will probably go around the same time as Cooks and probably later than Beckham. CB just seems like a better value in this draft if the Niners were to trade up. Not to mention I think CB is a greater need.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1st round picks should be for guys you see as ultimately being #1 starters at their respective positions, especially if you are trading up to get these guys. I don't see this with a guy like Cooks (more of a slot #2/3 WR) and I'm mixed on Beckham as eventually becoming a #1. I see Gilbert, Fuller, and Denard as guys who could all become #1 CBs. They will probably go around the same time as Cooks and probably later than Beckham. CB just seems like a better value in this draft if the Niners were to trade up. Not to mention I think CB is a greater need.

I'm starting to think Beckham will get a bit too expensive to trade up for. There seem to be more teams in play for him than there are for Fuller or Gilbert. Not having to give up as much for a CB would be great value. But I wouldn't complain if the Niners aggressively pursue Beckham.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think Beckham will get a bit too expensive to trade up for. There seem to be more teams in play for him than there are for Fuller or Gilbert. Not having to give up as much for a CB would be great value. But I wouldn't complain if the Niners aggressively pursue Beckham.

I would like to see the Niners trade up in the 1st to grab a CB they covet, then back up towards the top of the 2nd and get Matthews who I believe will still be on the board in the top 10 picks of the 2nd round.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with all of this.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet

Would be surprised, from what I hear, if #TAMU WR Mike Evans isn’t a Top 5 pick. Expectation is Watkins goes before him, Evans goes quick