• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Dickson

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So uw is facepalming anyone who likes the Dickson pro bowl bid?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Our K is doing a hell of a job.

Is that was this was?

He doesn't get all the blame. There are 10 other guys who need to make that play, but that effort was pathetic.

Plus he's not getting any younger or thinner, so we definitely do need to get our kicker for the future after this season.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@uwdawgfan say hello to your 2018 Pro-Bowlers!

elvnjs6yboftmzinsonl.png

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that was this was?

He doesn't get all the blame. There are 10 other guys who need to make that play, but that effort was pathetic.

Plus he's not getting any younger or thinner, so we definitely do need to get our kicker for the future after this season.

Personally, I think his age and weight are more a factor on that play than effort. I don't think he could physically make a better effort than that. It's that fact more than anything that has me praying that Janikowski will be a 1 year kicker for us. He took an angle that would've only allowed him to make the play if James stays on the sideline, but he just isn't athletic enough to make any type of cut back to do more than he did in disrupting the return.

My size and apparent conditioning is comparable/superior to Janikowski, and when I get running in a strait line - it's not easy to change directions suddenly. At best, if he could gather his feet under him - all he woulda done is taken Thompson completely out of the pursuit.

This is not me defending Janikowski. I woulda loved to see him go Pat McAfee on Trindon Holiday on James - I just don't think that Seabass is athletic enough to it.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think his age and weight are more a factor on that play than effort. I don't think he could physically make a better effort than that. It's that fact more than anything that has me praying that Janikowski will be a 1 year kicker for us. He took an angle that would've only allowed him to make the play if James stays on the sideline, but he just isn't athletic enough to make any type of cut back to do more than he did in disrupting the return.

My size and apparent conditioning is comparable/superior to Janikowski, and when I get running in a strait line - it's not easy to change directions suddenly. At best, if he could gather his feet under him - all he woulda done is taken Thompson completely out of the pursuit.

This is not me defending Janikowski. I woulda loved to see him go Pat McAfee on Trindon Holiday on James - I just don't think that Seabass is athletic enough to it.

If he simply squares his shoulders to the runner he makes a better effort to disrupt his path. Instead he looks like a 78 year old Grandmother crossing the road while a car comes by too closely.

In fact, watching the clip again, if he simply squares up, making the returner stutter step, I think 23 catches the runner before the endzone.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its crazy how the broncos laughed at us when we traded up for him and how seahawks fans including myself felt about drafting a punter. Honestly a huge part of our wins is due to this guy punting the shit out of the ball getting us out of our own endzone and other times when he pins the other team in the 5-10 yard line and making them go 90-95 yards to earn that TD. I would dare say that a punter that can routinely do this can be worth as much as a 3rd round pick in my opinion

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid has saved us in a few games this year that is for sure.

Dickson2.jpg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that was this was?

Sorry, I meant our punter :doh:

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That can't be Dickson... we played the Vikings at home this year...
Well fucking shit you are right. I didn't even look at that on the field or box score.
tenor.gif

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha pre season
The world is starting to make sense again

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha pre season
The world is starting to make sense again
Ahh... forgot that they played them in preseason. Also, why are we playing a team in preseason (3, in fact) that we play in regular season?

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never get excited about a all pro punter...sorry.