• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Crabtree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As if on cue, Crabtree comes through with his best performance of the season, and the type of game we thought he could have frequently. Nice plays on the ball, did a good job getting in and out of breaks to create space, showed nice vision and elusiveness after the catch. If not for a had Smith pass in the endzone, Crabtree goes for 136 yards and a TD this week even though the team wasn't pushing in the fourth quarter.

He needs a lot more games like this to show this wasn't a fluke, but this is a glimpse of what he should be able to do regularly in this offense.

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You have claimed that Morgan, Davis, Walker, Williams, Ginn, and even Bogan are as good or better than Crabtree. Given the performances of these other guys, I'd say they absolutely need excuses to justify that stance. Ted Ginn and Kyle Williams better than Crabtree based on performance this season? Whatever you say, chief.

Now, you're resorting to just outright lying? How is this supposed to help you and what comes next?

Please provide a link to where I made the following claim:

"You have claimed that Morgan, Davis, Walker, Williams, Ginn, and even Bogan are as good or better than Crabtree."

Please provide this evidence in full, and in accurate context. Also, provide direct evidence and not some ridiculous interpretation.

Please provide a link to where I said the following:

"Ted Ginn and Kyle Williams better than Crabtree based on performance this season? Whatever you say, chief."

Again, please provide this evidence in full, and in accurate context. Also, provide only direct evidence and not your usual BS interpretation.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just a reminder of your statement, MW:

Think about the following for a moment, Joshua Morgan, Vernon Davis, Delanie Walker, Ted Ginn, Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter & Kyle Williams all operate in the same offense and have the same QB as Michael Crabtree and yet not one of them need a single excuse for their performance's this year.

Apparently your view is that they don't need excuses because they just aren't very good. Fair enough. It's hard to argue any of these guys has really excelled this year other than perhaps Morgan, and that's only relative to her performance in past years. But that doesn't exactly make those guys an effective counterpoint when discussing Crabtree's struggles.

And again, you throw out the insults readily enough. Not much to back up your claims, though. It's getting to be a pretty tired act.

"Apparently your view is that they don't need excuses because they just aren't very good. Fair enough."

Oooh, so close, yet so completely wrong.

"Not much to back up your claims, though."

Are we talking about claims I have actually made or those you just pulled out of your ass? - (because those might be a little difficult to back-up; but, for you and the sake of having some fun, I will try.)

"But that doesn't exactly make those guys an effective counterpoint when discussing Crabtree's struggles."

That probably makes perfect sense to someone who actually thinks this is a discussion about Crabtree's struggles - <jsmh>

"And again, you throw out the insults readily enough."

As do you, so quit the crybaby act. You want to have an insult-free, intellectual disagreement? - I'm in!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As if on cue, Crabtree comes through with his best performance of the season, and the type of game we thought he could have frequently. Nice plays on the ball, did a good job getting in and out of breaks to create space, showed nice vision and elusiveness after the catch. If not for a had Smith pass in the endzone, Crabtree goes for 136 yards and a TD this week even though the team wasn't pushing in the fourth quarter.

He needs a lot more games like this to show this wasn't a fluke, but this is a glimpse of what he should be able to do regularly in this offense.

And also right on cue is yet another excuse from Crimsoncrew. :yawn:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Now, you're resorting to just outright lying? How is this supposed to help you and what comes next?

"You have claimed that Morgan, Davis, Walker, Williams, Ginn, and even Bogan are as good or better than Crabtree."

Please provide this evidence in full, and in accurate context. Also, provide direct evidence and not some ridiculous interpretation.

You realize there's a search function on this message board, right? It did take me a solid three minutes to track this one down:

We were missing only Edwards, thus we were missing only one of our top receivers. If you are referring to Crabtree, he is not one of our 'top two receivers'. I would place each of, Walker, Davis, Ginn, Williams and Morgan on a level equal to or above that of Crabtree.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/45472-2-reasons-niners-lost-game-7.html

You didn't list Bogan there, he came up in a different thread. If I get bored I'll track it down. So who's lying now?

And since you asked for context, I had made a statement about missing our top two WRs, which curiously drew a statement from you including two TEs. Regardless, your statement here is nearly identical to the statement I attributed to you above, obviously.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"Not much to back up your claims, though."

Are we talking about claims I have actually made or those you just pulled out of your ass? - (because those might be a little difficult to back-up; but, for you and the sake of having some fun, I will try.)

[/QUOTE]

While the claims were true, I can't help but note that you didn't in fact address them. Or was this you trying?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And also right on cue is yet another excuse from Crimsoncrew. :yawn:

Do you disagree that Smith totally missed a wide open Crabtree in the endzone? Crabtree didn't need any excuses this week. He had a great game and sparked our offense.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Love this search function. Same thread as above:

Right now, Williams (& even Bogan (IR)) intrigue me more than Crabtree.

Not saying he's as good or better, perhaps. But certainly insinuating that he might/will be.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
MW and Crimson, quit beefing fellows. I like both of you guys, no need to throw insults at one another. You guys are on my favorite list of regulars on this boad and old ESPN boards. I hate to see you guys beef over some petty stuff. Seeing you guys beef reminded of WWF fight between "Ultimate Warrior Vs. Hulk Hogan"; or "Rowdy Roddy Pipper Vs. Macho Man Randy Savage". It hurts to see your favs go at it. So chill out fellas. Thanksgiving is around the corner...let's be thankful that we're 9-1 and quit fighting. You guys didn't fight when we were constantly having nightmarish seasons year in year out and ending up with top ten picks on a regular basis. Not that we're successful you guys are beefing. Just chill fellas!

As Menelaus would say: "May the Gods keep the 9ers victorious, the wolves in the hills, and the women in our beds!"

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
MW and Crimson, quit beefing fellows. I like both of you guys, no need to throw insults at one another. You guys are on my favorite list of regulars on this boad and old ESPN boards. I hate to see you guys beef over some petty stuff. Seeing you guys beef reminded of WWF fight between "Ultimate Warrior Vs. Hulk Hogan"; or "Rowdy Roddy Pipper Vs. Macho Man Randy Savage". It hurts to see your favs go at it. So chill out fellas. Thanksgiving is around the corner...let's be thankful that we're 9-1 and quit fighting. You guys didn't fight when we were constantly having nightmarish seasons year in year out and ending up with top ten picks on a regular basis. Not that we're successful you guys are beefing. Just chill fellas!

As Menelaus would say: "May the Gods keep the 9ers victorious, the wolves in the hills, and the women in our beds!"

This particular "discussion" dates back to the preseason, and MW and I have gotten into it long before that. Sorry Bingo, but I don't see this one ending any time in the near future. At that very least, I'd like to hear his defense of the above statements.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This particular "discussion" dates back to the preseason, and MW and I have gotten into it long before that. Sorry Bingo, but I don't see this one ending any time in the near future. At that very least, I'd like to hear his defense of the above statements.

Crimson, I've been away, but I'll just quickly ask if you honestly believe for even a second that the explanation you provided is either intelligent or changes anything at all about the lie you told? Seriously, it isn't and it doesn't, but I'll respond if you really want me to - let me know.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Crimson, I've been away, but I'll just quickly ask if you honestly believe for even a second that the explanation you provided is either intelligent or changes anything at all about the lie you told? Seriously, it isn't and it doesn't, but I'll respond if you really want me to - let me know.

Sticking with calling me a liar, huh? Funny, the line that was apparently a lie reiterated - practically verbatim - a statement you made and that I provided, in context, as requested. Before I thought you had simply forgotten you made the claim. Now that it's been resurrected and you continue to call me a liar, it's abundantly clear who the liar is. I didn't expect you to display a backbone or integrity in response. I know you better than that. I didn't expect you to stick with the invention that I'm a liar.

Congrats on sacrificing any credibility you still had on this board.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sticking with calling me a liar, huh? Funny, the line that was apparently a lie reiterated - practically verbatim - a statement you made and that I provided, in context, as requested. Before I thought you had simply forgotten you made the claim. Now that it's been resurrected and you continue to call me a liar, it's abundantly clear who the liar is. I didn't expect you to display a backbone or integrity in response. I know you better than that. I didn't expect you to stick with the invention that I'm a liar.

Congrats on sacrificing any credibility you still had on this board.

I'll be more than happy to prove you're a liar; but, for the moment lets incorporate some elementary analysis of just a few of your many intellectual deficiencies.

Liar: "One who makes false statements with deliberate intent to deceive"

Context: "The set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc"

Now, how about you run along and learn what those two words mean; and more importantly, with regard to context, how to properly identify context and honestly attribute it - You can PM me when you get confused.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll be more than happy to prove you're a liar; but, for the moment lets incorporate some elementary analysis of just a few of your many intellectual deficiencies.

Liar: "One who makes false statements with deliberate intent to deceive"

Context: "The set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc"

Now, how about you run along and learn what those two words mean; and more importantly, with regard to context, how to properly identify context and honestly attribute it - You can PM me when you get confused.

Remind me again when I made false statements with deliberate intent to deceive. Was it when I virtually cited you verbatim? Was that the "lie?" Maybe you need brush up on your definitions.

I'd tell you to run along, but you'd probably throw out a hip.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remind me again when I made false statements with deliberate intent to deceive. Was it when I virtually cited you verbatim? Was that the "lie?" Maybe you need brush up on your definitions.

I'd tell you to run along, but you'd probably throw out a hip.

So, you "virtually cited [me] verbatim", wow, really?? Is that kind of like being "almost pregnant"; or, in your case, being "almost intelligent"? Fucking hilarious!

Yeah, perhaps I'm not the one who needs a vocabulary lesson. You're certainly not a very bright one are you, Crimsoncrew.

So, let me guess, even though you lied and you know you lied, you now want to invoke the defense of: "I was too stupid to know I was lying" and thus you would rather be called a "Dumbass" instead of a "Liar"? Hmm, well my experience with you would seem to suggest strongly that both are appropriate.

As for my hips, hips are good; knees, however, different story.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

You realize there's a search function on this message board, right? It did take me a solid three minutes to track this one down:

We were missing only Edwards, thus we were missing only one of our top receivers. If you are referring to Crabtree, he is not one of our 'top two receivers'. I would place each of, Walker, Davis, Ginn, Williams and Morgan on a level equal to or above that of Crabtree.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/45472-2-reasons-niners-lost-game-7.html

You didn't list Bogan there, he came up in a different thread. If I get bored I'll track it down. So who's lying now?

And since you asked for context, I had made a statement about missing our top two WRs, which curiously drew a statement from you including two TEs. Regardless, your statement here is nearly identical to the statement I attributed to you above, obviously.

So, you "virtually cited [me] verbatim", wow, really?? Is that kind of like being "almost pregnant"; or, in your case, being "almost intelligent"? Fucking hilarious!

Yeah, perhaps I'm not the one who needs a vocabulary lesson. You're certainly not a very bright one are you, Crimsoncrew.

So, let me guess, even though you lied and you know you lied, you now want to invoke the defense of: "I was too stupid to know I was lying" and thus you would rather be called a "Dumbass" instead of a "Liar"? Hmm, well my experience with you would seem to suggest strongly that both are appropriate.

As for my hips, hips are good; knees, however, different story.

I never said it was a direct quote, moron. But by all means, enlighten me with the difference between the statement you made and the statement I attributed to you. Cause I'm having an awfully hard time discerning the difference between these statements:

You: I would place each of, Walker, Davis, Ginn, Williams and Morgan on a level equal to or above that of Crabtree.

Me: "You have claimed that Morgan, Davis, Walker, Williams, Ginn, and even Bogan are as good or better than Crabtree."

You tell me, smart guy. Where's the lie? And don't try to put off the Bogan bit, as I've already addressed it. Why is it you can't answer simple, straight forward questions? Perhaps because you know just how full of shit you are? Well now everyone else does too. Congrats.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I never said it was a direct quote, moron. But by all means, enlighten me with the difference between the statement you made and the statement I attributed to you. Cause I'm having an awfully hard time discerning the difference between these statements:

You: I would place each of, Walker, Davis, Ginn, Williams and Morgan on a level equal to or above that of Crabtree.

Me: "You have claimed that Morgan, Davis, Walker, Williams, Ginn, and even Bogan are as good or better than Crabtree."

You tell me, smart guy. Where's the lie? And don't try to put off the Bogan bit, as I've already addressed it. Why is it you can't answer simple, straight forward questions? Perhaps because you know just how full of shit you are? Well now everyone else does too. Congrats.

Hahaha, So is this your attempt to apologize for claiming I said something I never said? Or, is this your way of saying "yes!", I want to be known as a dumbass instead of a liar? I'm sure it is one of those two but it is kind of difficult to tell.

Just let me know. Until then, keep squirming it is truly funny as hell.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hahaha, So is this your attempt to apologize for claiming I said something I never said? Or, is this your way of saying "yes!", I want to be known as a dumbass instead of a liar? I'm sure it is one of those two but it is kind of difficult to tell.

Just let me know. Until then, keep squirming it is truly funny as hell.

Yeah, I'm the one who's squirming. I'm constantly shocked at the low opinion you have of other posters on this board. You seem to think they will believe you just because you say something, even when it's clearly the polar opposite of reality. Got news for you: you're wrong.

But you know what, I did let you accomplish your goal. Silly me, I must still be upset about the loss. I know you lack integrity, but why don't you try, at least once, to address the substantive claim behind your statement.

You said Ginn was "on a level equal to or above that of Crabtree." That's a direct quote, since apparently you aren't familiar with the concept of paraphrasing. Back it up. What about Ginn as a WR places him "on a level equal to or above that of Crabtree?" Or will you try to wriggle your way out of this yet again?

Status
Not open for further replies.