• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami trades Brandon Marshall to Chicago for two 3rd-rounders

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
according to Jay Glazer. As immature as he has reportedly been and all that reportedly comes with him, that still would've been an intriguing thing to consider.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Still unknown if it's two 3rds this year or one this year and one next. The Bears have two 3rd round picks this year. My complete uneducated guess is that they spread them out if it's a concrete 3rd?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic move for Chicago, but, doesn't this also trade the Dolphins out of the Manning sweepstakes? I kind of imagine one of the biggest selling points for Manning was a bigtime WR.

Unless Miami is just planning on signing Wayne, Garcon, and Clark along with Manning.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_trap.jpg

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahaha

tough to convince Bears fans its a trap. To put it into perspective, the best receiver we've in the last 12 years.....Marty Booker.

We'll take it!!! And for a 3rd rounder this year and a 3rd rounder next year!??? Like taking candy from a baby.

Great move by the Bears.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fantastic move for Chicago, but, doesn't this also trade the Dolphins out of the Manning sweepstakes? I kind of imagine one of the biggest selling points for Manning was a bigtime WR.

Unless Miami is just planning on signing Wayne, Garcon, and Clark along with Manning.

A source is on record as saying that Peyton did not want to play with Marshall IF he decided on Miami.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A source is on record as saying that Peyton did not want to play with Marshall IF he decided on Miami.

That is very interesting, do you know why Manning doesn't want to play with Marshall? I could only guess it has something to do with Manning not wanting to tolerate diva WRs

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is very interesting, do you know why Manning doesn't want to play with Marshall? I could only guess it has something to do with Manning not wanting to tolerate diva WRs

I don't know. It would be so easy to assume something but I don't like to do that and I'm cautious about reading too much into anything.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manning is all business and expects the same from his receivers. He is also very hard on his receivers and doesn't have time for fragile egos.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cecil Lammey:

according to #dolphins sources the move to trade BMarsh has nothing to do with #Manning, says it was in the works for some time

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the info Pozz. Both the Manning not wanting to play with Marshall and the Dolphins looking to move him for a while.

I think they're both freakin crazy, but it's interesting stuff. I know Marshall has an attitude and all that, but usually teams don't care as long as he is producing on the field. It's not ideal to have a WR distraction, but I'd take that distraction and the 1300 yards with 6-10 TDs every day over a decade of not having a 1000 yard WR.

The NFC North just got even tighter, that is going to be a dogfight between the Bears, Packers and Lions next year... and all for our viewing pleasure.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an amazing move for the Bears. They got him at a steal. Plus that teams Marshall and Cutler back up with their coach from Denver who they were most successful under. Now they just gotta bring in Royal.

Forte is going to kill too. They're looking good.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an amazing move for the Bears. They got him at a steal. Plus that teams Marshall and Cutler back up with their coach from Denver who they were most successful under. Now they just gotta bring in Royal.

Forte is going to kill too. They're looking good.

They were looking really good before Cutler got hurt last year. They could be pretty scary this year. Especially if some rumors are true that they are targeting Williams for opposite Peppers.

Also, how messed up is it when the Niners finally start to get better the rest of the NFC is getting really really strong!?!?!?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess we can cross Miami off of Peyton Manning's list.