• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami trades Brandon Marshall to Chicago for two 3rd-rounders

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Apparently the Niners are trying to form tha all-douche team; I don't know why they didn't go for Marshall. He'd be perfect.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were looking really good before Cutler got hurt last year. They could be pretty scary this year. Especially if some rumors are true that they are targeting Williams for opposite Peppers.

Also, how messed up is it when the Niners finally start to get better the rest of the NFC is getting really really strong!?!?!?

I think it's good that there are so many quality teams. The best part being that they aren't in the NFC West. They'll beat each other up and lose to each other, making it easier for the 49ers to get a #1 or #2 seed.

Plus, good things can happen from that... like the Giants knocking off the Packers to deliver an NFC Championship at the Stick.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's good that there are so many quality teams. The best part being that they aren't in the NFC West. They'll beat each other up and lose to each other, making it easier for the 49ers to get a #1 or #2 seed.

Plus, good things can happen from that... like the Giants knocking off the Packers to deliver an NFC Championship at the Stick.

Kind of like the 80s when the Niners battled the Bears, Giants, Redskins, Eagles and Vikings

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding Moss & Cox (whom I liked vey much as a player in the 2010 draft).

I don't know anything about Cox but I like the Moss signing. It's kind of a no-lose situation. If he plays well, great. If he acts up, cut him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Add in Culliver, A. Davis and Walker to that list as well, who are already on the roster.

Funny; I wasn't aware of any shenanigans involving Walker & Culliver. A. Davis had that DUI this offseason if memory serves...

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I probably should clarify that because I might not have been completely fair. None of those players have any arrests or serious off-the-field things that have happend thus far. It's entirely based on listening to those guys, how they speak to people, and how they occasionally carry themselves in front of others. Another one that I forgot to include in there that might be the worst of them all is Anthony Dixon.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably should clarify that because I might not have been completely fair. None of those players have any arrests or serious off-the-field things that have happend thus far. It's entirely based on listening to those guys, how they speak to people, and how they occasionally carry themselves in front of others. Another one that I forgot to include in there that might be the worst of them all is Anthony Dixon.

Agreed. Listening to Anthony Dixon is very disconcerting. Never heard the others speak or read their interviews.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Funny, I never would have thought that about Walker, I've just never paid attention to him. Culliver seemed like a real goof to me through the season, but I will say he had a pretty decent interview on KNBR after he signed his deal, which was the first time I'd listened to him.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Funny, I never would have thought that about Walker, I've just never paid attention to him. Culliver seemed like a real goof to me through the season, but I will say he had a pretty decent interview on KNBR after he signed his deal, which was the first time I'd listened to him.

Culliver and Anthony Davis' twitter posts often contain things that you'd see out of two 13-year olds.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You've gotta be kidding me! I wonder if the Bears want to void the trade already.