• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat Roud 2 Series Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game sums up the years Spolestra has been coach of the Heat. Superstar players make him look good in spite of his decisions. Did not think we would get outcoached in this series but it has happenned. I realize this series was over if Whiteside is out. However, this coach had some real head scratchers. Their coach adjusted and brought in a starting player and even with the bonehead move of not playing Scola, they win down the stretch by running basic plays. Our coach leaves Richardson in there even though he is letting Lowry go off and adding zero offense. Then he does not play Winslow when you need peremeter defense even though we don't need his scoring since Wade is going off. Amazing really. Just look at blown 6 point plus leads down the stretch to tell you all you need to know about this coach.

I don't really blame Spo for tonight. This is on the players not named Wade. Those guys needed to find a way to help Wade close out the game. This is on every player not named D-Wade....especially Deng, Johnson, Dragic, and Richardson.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Last game and for a while people were complaining about his lack of offense and that was reason to decrease his role... maybe not to this degree but oh well.. he has committed some bad fouls... so as good as he is...

We did not need his scoring in this one...it was a one man show. Just needed him to play peremeter defense. Coach "No Feel" for the Game cost us again. Watching Richardson get schooled on the picks in the 4th made me sick.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ choked tonight. What ghe status look like gor Val?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson had one more minute than Dragic on the court. Let that marinate. Johnson and Deng were mediocre. Wade and Deng don't seem to get along as Wade has gone off on him twice. Johnson looked like he was going to cry. I hope I am wrong but this one is over in 5 without Whiteside who would be nuts to play again this series or playoffs with his pay day coming. Wade did everything right in this one. He rebounded, he scored, he tried to facilitate and was very good with the ball.

You do realize Dragic was in foul trouble most of the game.....especially in the 2nd half right? Dragic need to stop picking up stupid fouls. He's been in foul trouble far too often in the playoffs. We played 10 games. I'm willing to bet that in at least 5 of the games he was in big time foul trouble. It's just unacceptable. His 5th foul was so stupid

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson has sucked balls all playoff long

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its unfortunate to see a game in which Dragic had a good approach in early on and looked like he was headed for a good night is again ruined by terrible officiating and foul trouble on him .

Heat have to set the tone which they just haven't done well enough since game 7 of last series - if they set the tone early, they will get off to a better start and will help get the refs to award some cooking or at least call the game evenly.

Cant expect refs to give us those 50/50 calls when we aren't the aggressor

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ choked tonight. What ghe status look like gor Val?

Doesn't seem nearly as bad as Hassan. Whiteside is scheduled for an MRI. Val is not which shows you the difference in the seriousness of the two injuries

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If im TOR im feeling great. They were owning us when Val and whiteside were in. Stomped us when just Val was in and then made a nice comeback when down 6 in the 4th with Val out to win the game. They have to love their chances in sealing this in 5. Plus they got Lowry playing great again.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to Spo but this is why I dislike him. To go from being in the rotation all season long to not playing a minute doesn't make sense.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't really blame Spo for tonight. This is on the players not named Wade. Those guys needed to find a way to help Wade close out the game. This is on every player not named D-Wade....especially Deng, Johnson, Dragic, and Richardson.

Dragic was not in there during the last 5 minutes except for the last 25 seconds so hard to blame the guy although he did have a poor 5-14 shooting night. Deng had only six shots and played good D on DeRozan. Not sure coach got him involved enough. Richardson was bad AGAIN. Johnson was 4-11 and a bit of a liability on defense. Can Blame Spolestra for not having a good half court offense down the stretch.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic was not in there during the last 5 minutes except for the last 25 seconds so hard to blame the guy although he did have a poor 5-14 shooting night. Deng had only six shots and played good D on DeRozan. Not sure coach got him involved enough. Richardson was bad AGAIN. Johnson was 4-11 and a bit of a liability on defense. Can Blame Spolestra for not having a good half court offense down the stretch.

He picked up a 5th foul early in the 4th. Need to stay out of foul trouble

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You do realize Dragic was in foul trouble most of the game.....especially in the 2nd half right? Dragic need to stop picking up stupid fouls. He's been in foul trouble far too often in the playoffs. We played 10 games. I'm willing to bet that in at least 5 of the games he was in big time foul trouble. It's just unacceptable. His 5th foul was so stupid

So he picked up his 5th with 8 minutes to go and he save him for the final 26 seconds. GTFOH. Saving his 6th foul for Monday?! LOL. Richardson did NOTHING on LOWRY.