• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat October/November Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given what Green is suspended for and the Heat saying is not substance abuse related - you hope the guy is okay health-wise and on a personal level off the court beyond that - His, what I will call sudden outburst was obviously due to some serious issue.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all butthurt over anything. Speak for yourself. Grown men are the only ones on this board minus you and little andre - not that I could possibly care any less, but the rest of us have gotten along fairly well thus far this season. So you can just shove your " we're just all use to our keyboard warrior ways" up as far as your molestor stuck his hand in you.

Hahaha, that's why all of us have you pegged the pidgeon. You claim that everyone has gotten along. We all have, except with you. At some point, your personality comes out and we get tired of it real quick. Also, pretty hard to call yourself a grown as man when you're still living in your parents basement, and the only chance you have with a girl is if you catch your mother off guard.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issues with the deal. I get it. It's a business and a 6 million dollar price tag on Mario with the luxury tax was to high for a guy of his production level with this current team. I will miss him. He was a perfect fit for those championship runs. He was as clutch as anybody on those teams. Wildly inconsistent. He gambled a lot on D.. led to some of those amazing highlight reel dunks for LeBron and Wade.

And at point guard 6'2 from Anchorage, Alaska... SUPER MARIO!!! I don't think there is a PG left in the league that has started for 2 title teams.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn't @Andresrenee post when we win?

I didn't get to see the game on Sunday night. I was touring downtown Seattle (very nice city). But I got to catch the 4th quarter. Man, Winslow's looking like more of a steal day-by-day. I also came across this CBS article earlier today, which is worth a read regarding Winslow.

Heat rookie Justise Winslow turning heads, playing well beyond years - CBSSports.com

I'm sure andre doesn't come on here often, because of dip shit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to see the game on Sunday night. I was touring downtown Seattle (very nice city). But I got to catch the 4th quarter. Man, Winslow's looking like more of a steal day-by-day. I also came across this CBS article earlier today, which is worth a read regarding Winslow.

Heat rookie Justise Winslow turning heads, playing well beyond years - CBSSports.com

I'm sure andre doesn't come on here often, because of dip shit.

No but it seems like he only really post in games we lose....maybe its just me

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, that's why all of us have you pegged the pidgeon. You claim that everyone has gotten along. We all have, except with you. At some point, your personality comes out and we get tired of it real quick. Also, pretty hard to call yourself a grown as man when you're still living in your parents basement, and the only chance you have with a girl is if you catch your mother off guard.

If resorting to name-calling is your think and making competition out of who gets along with who is your thing, so be it.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winslow really needs to get a jump shot. But for 19.. Dude is amazing. To put it in perspective, 6 years ago Winslow was in 8th grade. I am sure he will get a jumper with just the amount of time he is going to be on a court over the next few years.

Also look at who the Heat put Winslow on. Paul George/LeBron James. They trust this guy at 19 to guard the best wing player night in and night out. He is get starter minutes. Him and Whiteside are the future. I am VERY excites about how quickly Miami turned things around. Missing the playoffs last year and getting him will likely be the best outcome we could have ever hoped for following the offseason prior.

Also I am insanely jealous of Heatles for living in Washington state. So if I come off as somewhat aggressive, I am sorry in advance. I really wish I lived in a state with legal weed. You asshat.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, yes, like a few others - Andre only post when the Heat lose or during a down period throughout the course of a game - its the only way he finds to validate the nonsense he post - seems like there is another idiot on this board that thinks validation is the purpose of coming on this board - so sad.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winslow really needs to get a jump shot. But for 19.. Dude is amazing. To put it in perspective, 6 years ago Winslow was in 8th grade. I am sure he will get a jumper with just the amount of time he is going to be on a court over the next few years.

Also look at who the Heat put Winslow on. Paul George/LeBron James. They trust this guy at 19 to guard the best wing player night in and night out. He is get starter minutes. Him and Whiteside are the future. I am VERY excites about how quickly Miami turned things around. Missing the playoffs last year and getting him will likely be the best outcome we could have ever hoped for following the offseason prior.

Also I am insanely jealous of Heatles for living in Washington state. So if I come off as somewhat aggressive, I am sorry in advance. I really wish I lived in a state with legal weed. You asshat.

Yeah, they're throwing him to the wolves early. But fuck it, if that's your introduction to the NBA, that's as hard as it's going to get as far as guarding someone on a nightly basis. Play against the best regularly, and that's how you're going to play.

I don't smoke the weed, man. But it sure is a nice state. I do have to adjust as college football starts at 9am and other sports start immediately as I get off of work. But the state is fucking awesome. But yeah, if weed's your thing, this is the state to be in. Saw someone smoke out right next to a cop yesterday.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Winslow, he has earned the sixth-man role he virtually currently holds with the Heat. The Heat are rewarding him for his efforts - and he is rewarding the Heat for the faith being shown to him at this stage in his career. If he continues to improve, he will continue to get rewarded with minutes, and that will only allow him to further develop his game. I expect some of the same out of Richardson whenever he gets his chance.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't smoke weed either and haven't for 8 years because it is illegal and I have children. Not going to risk anything over weed. But I would like to be able to do it at night while the Heat play. Instead I sometimes have a rum and coke.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, yes, like a few others - Andre only post when the Heat lose or during a down period throughout the course of a game - its the only way he finds to validate the nonsense he post - seems like there is another idiot on this board that thinks validation is the purpose of coming on this board - so sad.

Complains about name calling, calls people an idiot. Soft shouldered shit if I've ever seen it. If you don't like what I post, then ignore it, bitch boy.

I've had healthy debates with other posters on this forum, as well as Heat fans. The common theme with YOU, is that it starts getting to the point where someone wants to strangle the shit out of you. And it's not just with me. Maybe you should take a long look in the mirror.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't smoke weed either and haven't for 8 years because it is illegal and I have children. Not going to risk anything over weed. But I would like to be able to do it at night while the Heat play. Instead I sometimes have a rum and coke.

Flauge, I feel ya. Priorities. Either way, I'm just glad basketball season is here. My football teams have been an epic hot mess this year. At least the Canes got rid of Golden finally.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had healthy debates with other posters on this forum, as well as Heat fans. The common theme with YOU, is that it starts getting to the point where someone wants to strangle the shit out of you. And it's not just with me. Maybe you should take a long look in the mirror.

I understand being a victim of extreme molestation may fill you with a lot of anger - don't throw your personal problems at me. Maybe its you with the urge to strangle yourself given your current set of sad circumstances

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden being gone is good. I know it's not Heat related, but I have no idea how to fix the Canes. Their biggest issue is that Stadium not being theirs and them not being able to fill it. But for all their issues, they always seem to get solid recruiting classes. Golden just couldn't translate it to the field. I really think if the Hurricanes can start turning these top 15 classes in to top 10 teams on the field, the problems will sort of solve themselves.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good start for the Heat finally. Cue Andres to belittle the moment...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting a stadium for any team, any sport here is unnecessarily complicated because we have communist for politicians here who escaped Cuba to live the freeloaders life here and ruin the rest for the city. Maybe some boosters/former players/alumni contributions can help obtain the financial needs for an on-campus site.

The location of stadium is not an issue, its just lousy fans.