• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat October/November Game Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to go at least 6-4, but should win more than that out of next 10.

As far as road wins, I understand using last seasons amount as a measuring point, but it really has nothing to do with this season.
Plus, we started out really strong on the road last year, and then finished terrible.

To win 19, is near .500.
I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it.
East top to bottom is much more competitive and we have 2 months of totally brutal scheduling to deal with.

I think 6-4 is basically a lock. I'm going with 8-2 but 7-3 is probably the most likely outcome.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss something? Is it March already? Season defining homestand in mid-novemember? What the fuck is this kid smoking? This is why drug free is the way to be.

Andre, I will give you credit, though. Just when we think you have said the most stupidest thing possible, you push the bar even higher for yourself on the next post. Your stupidity and ignorance is disturbing but impressive at the same time.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss something? Is it March already? Season defining homestand in mid-novemember? What the fuck is this kid smoking? This is why drug free is the way to be.

Andre, I will give you credit, though. Just when we think you have said the most stupidest thing possible, you push the bar even higher for yourself on the next post. Your stupidity and ignorance is disturbing but impressive at the same time.

I don't think he meant it would be impossible to recover from, but right now is the easiest part of our schedule.
We're injury free, and loaded with home games.
I think the mindset is, if they can't get it done now, why assume they can when the schedule turns much tougher?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, turnup - you are better than that. Don't defend stupidity.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

LOL. I see your mom is not checking your posts anymoe and you are back to turning on probably the only people who even acknoledge you. Its OK. I am a big boy. H

owever, when it comes to daft comments you take the cake.....Let's see your comments: (a) Wade and Lebron being divas that you wish were not on our team, (b) from you being glad the Big 3 period is over, (c) your views that Spolestra can't do any wrong, or (d) your view that Shane , two time NBA champion and one time NCAA champion nd the man who won two championships in three years with th Heat, stunk.

You call my comments stupid, but you also called me names last year when I said we would miss the playoffs. Not so dumb of a prediction eh? Also, this is an important homestand. Like it or not, this team needs to take advantage of this stretch. This team is not dominant enough to turn it on later like past Heat teams did.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not defending anything.
I agree with the opinion.
The point of the homestead being important is valid, regardless if it's games 7-16 of the season or 47-56.
They all count the same.

Try thinking it through.
Wouldn't you say that as an example you could compare it to the Dolphins first 3 games?
Most people thought 3-0 or 2-1 worst case, because they were looking at the opponent on the schedule, not what game numbers they were on the schedule.

Did you ever consider that your opinion is/can be sometimes incorrect?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty McCutchen, Mitchell Ervin, Josh Tiven your referees for tonight's Heat-Raptors, 6 p.m., AmericanAirlines Arena (Fox Sports Sun)

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat say they have no further update on Gerald Green, decline to even say if he is out of the hospital, as has been reported

Which, of course, means no Gerald Green at tonight's game against the Raptors, 6 p.m., AmericanAirlines Arena.

Spoelstra says,. "everybody's ready to go," with it already announced no further comment on Gerald Green.

Per Ira Winderman

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerald Green is not at the arena.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeMarre Carroll out for Toronto tonight due to a chronic heel issue. Expect Terrence Ross to start.

More from Ira

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green and Richardson inactive for Heat. Same starters.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick of this guy already

Kind of unfair don't you think? Especially considering all the team has done is allow people to speculate what is going wrong because they won't give any definitive details on the situation. He is at least missing the game due to real issues... unlike some in the past... ill leave that there lol.

But again, his presences is needed, we have seen what he brings when he is out there and what we lack when he isn't out there. Hopefully, McRob continues to step up as well as other guys while he is out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of unfair don't you think? Especially considering all the team has done is allow people to speculate what is going wrong because they won't give any definitive details on the situation. He is at least missing the game due to real issues... unlike some in the past... ill leave that there lol.

But again, his presences is needed, we have seen what he brings when he is out there and what we lack when he isn't out there. Hopefully, McRob continues to step up as well as other guys while he is out.

I agree his presence is needed BIG TIME but I have a bad feeling we're going to cut ties with him soon. If he's not playing Thursday I'll be very concerned about his future here

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With what Ira and Ethan has been tweeting, it seems like they're surprised that he still has a locker here which is concerning

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something really bad has to be going on for them to cut him - if such was the case, they would've done it already IMO - thats why I think that while whatever is going on is serious, its not something so bad the Heat will go to the extreme measure of cutting him.

Maybe you guys know the answer to this better than me as I am not currently clear on it - can we deactivate him for the time being, not have him count against roster limit and maybe we sign someone or call someone up from D-League until he is able to return?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 92.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I saw what Ira has been tweeting about the situation - about him having a scouting report in his locker - not particularly sure what Ethan has been saying as I don't look at what he tweets as often. On both their parts, id say its pure speculation. As I mentioned before, the Heat have said little on the matter - when they decide to say more, one way or another - I think we can all get a better sense