• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat @ Atlanta Hawks Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible is an understatement. It was embarassing. Sad. A joke.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Jones and Greg Oden couldve and shouldve been used tonight.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we discussed records we would predict for the Heat, I throughout the numbers 67,70, 72 - That would mean we couldnt lose more than 15 at most, 10 at the least. We are already at 12 loses.

When the Heat have trouble come playoff time against a team they shouldnt, and possibly fall short of their ultimate goal -- All these games where the diva decided to take off, where LBJ decided to disappear for extended periods of time, or sit for too long on the bench… Or disrepected the opponent and played to them in every way possible -These will be the games they will have to look back on.

I know this isnt the NFL where winning the division is so crucial - But given the division we are in, we should be able to go undefeated in our division at least without a problem. Especially whe ATL is without Horford.

Like I said earlier, when the Heat give up a performance to someone like Antic as they did … They should really be concerned. Oh, and we saw more of LBJ making mistakes but look at Chalmers and others to blame for his mistakes.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We are about to find out about the mental fortitude of this team. I really think the Anthony trade, Wade not being available, and James not saying if he will be back are adding to the malaise. Definite lack of effort, but there is also miscommunication. That or some of the key pieces are just aging before our eyes...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will be fine. Our defense was just as shitty last yr at the halfway point

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time for one of those locker room meetings. This team is not playing well at all. They just look so disinterested out there. LBJ looks frustrated. I dont know if its because of the contract situation thats looming over his head, or that Wade is sitting almost every game, or the lack of effort from everyone else. But you can just see it in him. We get killed in the paint on a nightly basis but we still havent made any changes to fix that. What is Spo/Riley waiting for? We are now 5 games behind the Pacers and we look more and more like the Knicks then we do a team that is going to fight for the Ring again.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we need is someone not named LBJ or Wade to step up as a leader and voice their displeasure with the team and set them straight. Having Wade or LBJ talk is pointless considering Wade bitches out of games and LBJ is often a major factor in how bad we have played. In fact, we need someone to put them in their place. Until this happens, they wont change.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron can help out by attempting to play defense. His on the ball defense is atroious. There's no need to try and chase down the Pacers. Our main goal is being healthy for the playoffs. We know we can win on the road. Last yr Indy had HCA after stealing G2 and we took it back from them.

No need to play Wade every game for him not to be healthy in the playoffs. I rather win 57-61 games and have a healthy team instead of trying to win 65+ games and have a team burned out and beat up.

We have the same exact record we had last yr at this point.....DEF rating is almost identical.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron can help out by attempting to play defense. His on the ball defense is atroious. There's no need to try and chase down the Pacers. Our main goal is being healthy for the playoffs. We know we can win on the road. Last yr Indy had HCA after stealing G2 and we took it back from them.

No need to play Wade every game for him not to be healthy in the playoffs. I rather win 57-61 games and have a healthy team instead of trying to win 65+ games and have a team burned out and beat up.

We have the same exact record we had last yr at this point.....DEF rating is almost identical.

Ummm, not the same team dummy.