• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat 4 Life

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, I've despised heat fans for the last 4 years now, I guess lebron leaving was never their fault. Now that Lebrons back though it's hard for me to hate heat fans. Probably because I know what it feels like to have lebron and watch him leave, very painful.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a two year deal, don't panic Miami he might be back...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a two year deal, don't panic Miami he might be back...

Can't wait to read THAT letter.

"My kids miss the beach. My wife's smoothie stand isn't being run properly and I didn't realize it 2 years ago, but South Beach really captured my heart".

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, I've despised heat fans for the last 4 years now, I guess lebron leaving was never their fault. Now that Lebrons back though it's hard for me to hate heat fans. Probably because I know what it feels like to have lebron and watch him leave, very painful.

He says his 4 years here were like college.
He should have said boot camp.

The Heat taught him how to be a champion.

I thought they taught him how to be a man, but the disrespect he showed Riley would indicate that they failed.

And why hate Heat fans? What the hell did we ever do, except be overjoyed when he decided to come here?
Would any fan base act differently?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"My kids miss the beach. My wife's smoothie stand isn't being run properly and I didn't realize it 2 years ago, but South Beach really captured my heart".

"Little Bron Bron keeps getting his tongue stuck to the frozen light poles".
"Snowplow man won't operate around my sleeping hours"
"Miss riding my bike to work"

:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS could turn into a whole other thread ^^^^

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doubt he would ever go back. We all know he only signed a 2-year deal so that he could maximize his profits for when the new TV deal in 2016 releases.

If he pulled that shit two years later and came back to Miami, I honestly don't know how I would react. It certainly wouldn't be a positive reaction.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never want James back. Its not being butthurt, its just he is a diva child and the Heat organization doesnt have any room for someone like that. We will continue to succeed without him. He can take his talents anywhere he wants as long as it aint back in the 305.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never want James back. Its not being butthurt, its just he is a diva child and the Heat organization doesnt have any room for someone like that. We will continue to succeed without him. He can take his talents anywhere he wants as long as it aint back in the 305.

What was the final straw was for me was that Lebron told Riley to speak to his agent first before talking to him; right before Riley's end of the year press conference where he challenged Lebron. If it weren't for Riley putting the team around Lebron, people may still be calling him Leringless. It's all good, I hope we meet the Cavs in the playoffs and knock them out.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,914.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost lebron and i have no hate for him. I will try and be at the game in miami vs the cavs. Lebron will recieve nothing but love from the miami fans. Now miami is back to rebuilding mood. We won a championship without lebron we can do it again. Maybe in a few years who knows. Hopefully wade stays in miami. That is the only thing that would hurt miami. Good luck lebron hope miami still beats you every year lol. Lets Go Heat!!!!

good to see a Heat fan do this. it takes alot to do something like this when you lose a superstar like James

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was also upset cause pat riley didn't hook up his friends with courtside seats. Pat riley sarcastically responded " why not just have your old highschool buddies sit on the heat bench instead? Is there anything else dan gilbert spoiled you with?"

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was also upset cause pat riley didn't hook up his friends with courtside seats. Pat riley sarcastically responded " why not just have your old highschool buddies sit on the heat bench instead? Is there anything else dan gilbert spoiled you with?"

Riley gave him 4.
If he needed more, then he should buy them.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: wow i didn't even know that... I'm so glad pat riley was tough on him.

Yep, and those were for his ' people'.
Not exactly sure where his mothers seats were, but I'd see her talking to Riley a lot, so I'm sure they were lower bowl , center court area.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and those were for his ' people'.
Not exactly sure where his mothers seats were, but I'd see her talking to Riley a lot, so I'm sure they were lower bowl , center court area.

Riley granted him mom access at the least. You'd see her greet the team in the hallway leading to the lockerroom during halftime.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley granted him mom access at the least. You'd see her greet the team in the hallway leading to the lockerroom during halftime.

Of course he did. The whole idea James was not treated right is ludicrous.

You would think that he would understand that all the prime seats he thinks he should have given were sold....
mostly because of HIM.

The only unsold lower bowl seats were the ones they never sell behind the visitors bench
as a courtesy to the visiting team.
If those seats are not used by the visitors, then they are either sold or made available to the players if they need extras.

So, if James needs extras on a game day, that's what he's getting.
Wade also had 4 courtsides used mostly by his brothers.
I'm sure if James really needed them for a game or 2 it would be no big deal.
Same would apply if Wade needed extras.
They could just trade.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he did. The whole idea James was not treated right is ludicrous.

You would think that he would understand that all the prime seats he thinks he should have given were sold....
mostly because of HIM.

The only unsold lower bowl seats were the ones they never sell behind the visitors bench
as a courtesy to the visiting team.
If those seats are not used by the visitors, then they are either sold or made available to the players if they need extras.

So, if James needs extras on a game day, that's what he's getting.
Wade also had 4 courtsides used mostly by his brothers.
I'm sure if James really needed them for a game or 2 it would be no big deal.
Same would apply if Wade needed extras.
They could just trade.

The story goes that his Entourage ran roughshod over Gilbert and the Cavs. They were riding to games on Team flights and really infested every aspect the Organization.

They tried to do the same in Miami. But, Riley wasn't having it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story goes that his Entourage ran roughshod over Gilbert and the Cavs. They were riding to games on Team flights and really infested every aspect the Organization.

They tried to do the same in Miami. But, Riley wasn't having it.

I've said it before. Championship organizations have structure in place for a reason. Lebron's crew has actually been a hindrance in some instances. If he never wins in Cleveland, I wonder how much of a grudge he'll hold, especially if he could've won a couple more if he rode out the rest of his career in Miami.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Chalmers saying "cowards only stay here for the good times".