• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphns - NE Cheatriots Game Thread

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will all be for naught if you don't win the bowl again....
Baby steps.....baby steps,.........we' ll enjoy our "hats and tees " right now.....and another ~banner~ hoisting for our last home game vs. buff. Week 17.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philbin when asked if he was concerned of his job security “ not concerned with that” No reason for him to be - this one is on the players, defense especially. OC and DC should be concerned most

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OC gets a pass as its first year of new offense. DC may go but if Philbin is canned they all may go. Philbin has cost them at least two games so to say he's untouchable is crazy talk. Paolo again if it's on the players then why are you pinning this on the coordinators? Yet the HC is safe? Just not logical my friend...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, your playing with half of your defensive starters. You can't expect miracles. The defense played extremely well in the first half. All the Patriots points were on turnovers. Belichick made the correct adjustments at halftime and the defense couldn't make their adjustments.

It was a real game for the first half.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed Ken but it takes this staff too long to adjust. They also missed reviewing the dropped pass which was huge. I'm not upset about losing this one I'm upset about the collection of mistakes all year that put them in a must win. Those mistakes continue to happen over and over that worries me. I'd rather not fire anyone to have consistency but I'm not sure that's possible.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, your playing with half of your defensive starters. You can't expect miracles. The defense played extremely well in the first half. All the Patriots points were on turnovers. Belichick made the correct adjustments at halftime and the defense couldn't make their adjustments.

It was a real game for the first half.

That's a classy post. Good game by your team BigKen.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baby steps.....baby steps,.........we' ll enjoy our "hats and tees " right now.....and another ~banner~ hoisting for our last home game vs. buff. Week 17.

Haven't had a defense this good since the Pats last won the Super Bowl. I'm not buying that stuff until later. Like February. :suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't had a defense this good since the Pats last won the Super Bowl. I'm not buying that stuff until later. Like February. :suds:

At the same time the Fins were moving the ball against them they just bogged down like they have all year. They need better redzone presence on O and D. Revis also had a hard time with Landry...