• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins vs Denver Broncos Game Thread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YrJ3yY3.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd draft at least 2 CB's and 2 oline at a minimum. Probably a TE and LB as well hopefully more depth puts them over the top.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd draft at least 2 CB's and 2 oline at a minimum. Probably a TE and LB as well hopefully more depth puts them over the top.

FlyerFinFan,

I think that your early draft choices could be good as they are positions of need for the Fins. CB is now more of a need recently with the Fins having multiple injuries at the position. TE has been a big need for the Fins all year due to Clay not being healthy. The Fins have some good young talent at LB along with Misi but could use some more depth at the position. If the Fins lose 2 of their remaining games then I will get very into the NFL draft. I enjoy the draft but I'm hoping that the Fins start to put it together as a team for 60 minutes & make a playoff run. The Fins have shown that they can compete with the top teams in the league.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FoF I'm anticipating that some of the vet oline and CB will be dealing with more injuries moving forward so they need some back up. I don't like seeing guys from the street on the field if we can help it! I also don't know if Misi is the answer in the middle. Maybe a guy like Tripp can take over but it doesn't hurt to draft another stud. Same with TE.

I'm not giving up on this year just looking at what happened on Sunday and realizing that they are not quite there yet. They can play with the elite teams but can't get over the hump yet. It's close so I feel better now than before the start of the season. Tanny has also progressed nicely which is huge!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FoF I'm anticipating that some of the vet oline and CB will be dealing with more injuries moving forward so they need some back up. I don't like seeing guys from the street on the field if we can help it! I also don't know if Misi is the answer in the middle. Maybe a guy like Tripp can take over but it doesn't hurt to draft another stud. Same with TE.

I'm not giving up on this year just looking at what happened on Sunday and realizing that they are not quite there yet. They can play with the elite teams but can't get over the hump yet. It's close so I feel better now than before the start of the season. Tanny has also progressed nicely which is huge!

There are some positives from this season. Tannehill has really taken a step forward in his development. The Fins have some key pieces in place along the Oline (although they are dealing with some tough injuries now). J Landry is a special player. The offense as a group is playing better this year. The defense could be great they just need to make last minute plays when the game is on the line. Another standout CB could help with that. RE Misi: Sometimes he looks like a dominant run stuffer & other times he has off games. There are some good ILB's in this upcoming draft if the Fins decide that is a position of high need. McKinney of MSU is the top guy but Miami's D Perryman has a lot of talent. I'm not certain that this draft will produce an elite TE. That said, Clive Walford of Miami has been one of the best in the country. Another route for adding a TE is free agency. J Gresham & O Daniels are among the UFA's that will be available.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also another one of the positives from this season is what L Miller has shown. He has been a big part of the Fins having an outstanding running game.