• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins UFA List

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the list of UFA's for the Fins. The team has some decisions to make about who to keep.

Unrestricted

• WR Kenny Stills This player could be the most important. 9 TDs and continuity with THill

• G Jermon Bushrod He played well enough to keep from what I saw.

• DE Andre Branch This is another player that I'd prioritize.

• OLB Jelani Jenkins Injuries derailed his production but I may keep him at the right price.

• TE Jordan Cameron A few years ago he was productive with the Browns. He hasn't proven himself in Miami. If he signs a short term contract on the cheap I'd keep him.

• TE Dion Sims He's an underrated blocker that gets a ton of snaps. He will get a few catches. He's a keeper unless a team overpays for him.

• S Bacarri Rambo V Joseph seemed to bring out his best. He knows the system. I'd keep him at the right price.

• LB Spencer Paysinger He makes enough plays to keep on the roster in my opinion.

• QB T.J. Yates I'm guessing he is gone.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • thest: 9490247, member: 5884"]Here is the list of UFA's for the Fins. The team has some decisions to make about who to keep.

Unrestricted

• WR Kenny Stills This player could be the most important. 9 TDs and continuity with THill

• OLB Jelani Jenkins Injuries derailed his production but I may keep him at the right price.

• TE Jordan Cameron A few years ago he was productive with the Browns. He hasn't proven himself in Miami. If he signs a short term contract on the cheap I'd keep him.

• TE Dion Sims He's an underrated blocker that gets a ton of snaps. He will get a few catches. He's a keeper unless a team overpays for him.

• S Bacarri Rambo V Joseph seemed to bring out his best. He knows the system. I'd keep him at the right price.

• LB Spencer Paysinger He makes enough plays to keep on the roster in my opinion.

[/QUOTE]
They should try and keep Stills because it's a good mix.

bushrod only for cheap mainly as a backup they need to improve the oline if possible better run blocking in that spot.

Branch at the right price he was OK but not lights out considering opposite Wake and Suh. I'm hoping Jordan gets his shit together.

Jenkins hard to say but definitely needs a better price as he dropped this year. If anything good back up.

Cameron gone too banged up sad story should have been better.

Sims reliable but price needs to be right.

Rambo good backup definitely not a starter.

Paysinger good on ST decent backup.

Yates bye.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • thest: 9490247, member: 5884"]Here is the list of UFA's for the Fins. The team has some decisions to make about who to keep.
Unrestricted

I like how the Fins are signing their best FAs Stills has been re-signed. Steen staying with the team is another good move. The Fins will have some consistency by keeping players that know the system. I am looking forward to watching the Fins' offense with that group of WRs back and healthy along with J Thomas at TE. Add in that Ajayi has been playing great & the offense could keep getting better.

I like the Branch res-signing also. He's a solid DE especially on passing plays. He had his best year last year for the Fins and could keep getting better.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like how the Fins are signing their best FAs Stills has been re-signed. Steen staying with the team is another good move. The Fins will have some consistency by keeping players that know the system. I am looking forward to watching the Fins' offense with that group of WRs back and healthy along with J Thomas at TE. Add in that Ajayi has been playing great & the offense could keep getting better.

I like the Branch res-signing also. He's a solid DE especially on passing plays. He had his best year last year for the Fins and could keep getting better.
Branch didn't even start the whole year so his numbers should go up plus another year under his belt. He was a 2nd round pick so there has to be talent there. Wasn't cheap but that's the going rate Vernon signed for 18 M so is he double as good...I don't think so minus the stupid penalties. They can draft a DE still but the pressure is off I like it.

I didn't see Steen but like it he'll be better too. Now find a starting OG and LB and we'll be looking good heading into the draft.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE and OG are still draft needs but the team is building needed depth at those positions.