• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every good QB is a system QB. If the coaching staff doesn't build a system around a franchise QB then they shouldn't be coaching.

Don't forget TB12 was picked number 199 overall. Call him whatever you like. I call him 5x SB winner and likely one of the greatest finds EVER drafted.
tanny>tb12

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tanny>tb12

In b4 the Tranny would be better if he had good weapons around him, his Oline was better and had better coaches excuses:rolleyes2:
20+ years of rebuilding and counting:dhd:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor idiot/Alzheimer's that's cute coming from someone who isn't even smart enough to lie on a message board without getting caught multiple times.

The thing is that I've been able to watch the Pats credible dynasty for the past two decades while you ask your gramps to borrow his VHS tapes of the Miami wonder years.
Only losers live in the past and thump their chest after to make themselves feel better. Win or lose I enjoy the game and move on unfortunately you don't seem to get it...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN its like talking to a wall. A wall that thinks ryan tannehill is the answer, and the dolphins are legit
Never said that Tanny is the best or the Fins I've called them out for stupidity many times. I did call you out for pulling Taylor's donkey hence the hate from you but whatever I call it as I see it if you can't handle the truth move along. When I'm wrong I man up this is obviously a weakness of yours...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is a great quarterback AND plays in a great system. It is not a zero-sum game.....
It can't be both ways you either admit that a team isn't as good with their starter injured or you are agreeing with your patsies tool buddy who is saying that cassel is as good as brady which we all know isn't the case. This is the kind of BS that some of your brothers try to spew because it meets their agenda at the time.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So
I think every good QB is a system QB. If the coaching staff doesn't build a system around a franchise QB then they shouldn't be coaching.

Don't forget TB12 was picked number 199 overall. Call him whatever you like. I call him 5x SB winner and likely one of the greatest finds EVER drafted.
So if cassel is just as good or any backup QB why didn't NE trade him for a boatload and be a dynasty forever.... You keep contradicting yourself.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tanny>tb12
Again never said that I said Tanny is better than Taylor who's now benched in Cleveland and cut in Buffalo. You said the opposite and you aren't man enough to admit it. Your patsies buddy said that cassel is just as good as Brady because he had the same record as Brady when starting. Tell me who's the idiot...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again never said that I said Tanny is better than Taylor who's now benched in Cleveland and cut in Buffalo. You said the opposite and you aren't man enough to admit it. Your patsies buddy said that cassel is just as good as Brady because he had the same record as Brady when starting. Tell me who's the idiot...
did u catch baker today? did u know he was the #1 overall pick. yeah, id say its ok to be beat out by him, as i said before

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only losers live in the past and thump their chest after to make themselves feel better. Win or lose I enjoy the game and move on unfortunately you don't seem to get it...

Mercury Morris and the rest of the coke snorting idiots say hold our champagne.

Why do you make this so easy?

Look I like to give credit where credit is due. The Dolphins are likely the best organization at consistent rebuilding.

How cute are you? You call others losers for living in the past then have no problem with your team consistently losing. Yeah that's not a loser mentality.

Maybe you and the rest of the Floridians should focus on how to vote. This football stuff is way too difficult for you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mercury Morris and the rest of the coke snorting idiots say hold our champagne.

Why do you make this so easy?

Look I like to give credit where credit is due. The Dolphins are likely the best organization at consistent rebuilding.

How cute are you? You call others losers for living in the past then have no problem with your team consistently losing. Yeah that's not a loser mentality.

Maybe you and the rest of the Floridians should focus on how to vote. This football stuff is way too difficult for you.
they had tebow

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So

So if cassel is just as good or any backup QB why didn't NE trade him for a boatload and be a dynasty forever.... You keep contradicting yourself.

It's starting to make sense why Floridians can't even figure out how to vote correctly. Apparently the majority have the same level of reading comprehension as you.

"It certainly can't hurt he was their starting QB. Even the mighty patsies notice a drop off when their starting QB goes down no? Let's be serious here... but yes they have a variety of issues injuries have been devastating 10 players on IR most starters..."

This was another gem of yours posted in bold. Your comparison failed miserably just like the majority of your posts. My response in no way said Cassel or any other QB was better than TB12. I thought I made it simple enough for you to understand? That all you have is excuses. Your team has sucked since you were in diapers and they are continuing that tradition. You have no other choice but to accept LOSING. So go ahead keep moving on:dhd:

OBTW the Pats are on a 20 year dynasty run with one QB the trades they have made for Cassel, JG and Brissett have turned out pretty well. For all we know Hoyer becomes the next QB to hold the dynasty keys.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can't be both ways you either admit that a team isn't as good with their starter injured or you are agreeing with your patsies tool buddy who is saying that cassel is as good as brady which we all know isn't the case. This is the kind of BS that some of your brothers try to spew because it meets their agenda at the time.

Are you related to PE1:scratch:

Maybe he can become a study buddy? Between the two of you maybe you could actually come up with something worthwhile. We've already sent him his copy of Football for dummies. We can get one in the mail for you just in time for the holidays.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop telling lies. I never said that.

Actually before we waste shipping on your Football for Dummies, I think you would be better suited for a copy of Hooked on Phonics. Your level of reading comprehension is severely lacking.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's starting to make sense why Floridians can't even figure out how to vote correctly. Apparently the majority have the same level of reading comprehension as you.

"It certainly can't hurt he was their starting QB. Even the mighty patsies notice a drop off when their starting QB goes down no? Let's be serious here... but yes they have a variety of issues injuries have been devastating 10 players on IR most starters..."

This was another gem of yours posted in bold. Your comparison failed miserably just like the majority of your posts. My response in no way said Cassel or any other QB was better than TB12. I thought I made it simple enough for you to understand? That all you have is excuses. Your team has sucked since you were in diapers and they are continuing that tradition. You have no other choice but to accept LOSING. So go ahead keep moving on:dhd:

OBTW the Pats are on a 20 year dynasty run with one QB the trades they have made for Cassel, JG and Brissett have turned out pretty well. For all we know Hoyer becomes the next QB to hold the dynasty keys.
I have reading issues haha comedy as usual. You are now saying hoyer will be the next QB in your dynasty which basically says anyone can do it for the patsies. You then say oh but brady is the goat so what the fuck is it? Personally I have no problem admitting that a starting QB is usually better than the backup but that's too much for you to comprehend. This is where this started skippy....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have reading issues haha comedy as usual. You are now saying hoyer will be the next QB in your dynasty which basically says anyone can do it for the patsies. You then say oh but brady is the goat so what the fuck is it? Personally I have no problem admitting that a starting QB is usually better than the backup but that's too much for you to comprehend. This is where this started skippy....
Sarcasm isn’t your strong suit

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for proving my point sweet cheeks.

Would you like to show us where I said Hoyer "will be" the next QB in our dynasty?

Or would you prefer to just sneak away quietly? Your choice considering you already look foolish. It doesn't really matter to me.

I must say I'm a little disappointed, do I need to go to the Miami team board to see you whining about the officiating. Then there would be three of us posting on that sad site. We all know now Miami would be SB contenders every year if it wasn't for those paid off officials:rolleyes2: