• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Week 10 Game Thread

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Btw, can you do me a favor and tell all the trolls from other teams, and the tank trolls from here that they can crack on me all they want about talking to myself during games? I know it is quiet during games -- I post to release some energy, and because I know some folks(like you) will come to read thoughts about the game eventually -- its going to spark conversation at some point.

Tell these fucking trolls they won't steal my thunder by cracking on me about this stuff. I have them all on "ignore" but I know they are spewing their shit out there. I don't give a fuck.

GO FINS!

FUCK TANKING!
I enjoy everyone's viewpoint sometimes agree sometimes disagree. Realized on here don't worry as some people are out to lunch. Although I let them know it if wrong haha!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Rosen, I think if we are lucky enough to get into a blowout situation(Dolphins doing the blowout), they might insert him into the game so as to give Fitzpatrick rest and give Rosen more of a look.

Fact of the matter is, Rosen needs a few more meaningful snaps before the season is over to see what we have going into the off-season/next season.
Yeah that's my point they need to see Rosen they don't need to see Fitz. Due to this play the guy. This year is to also give the young guys experience. I guess sitting on the bench can work helped Rogers but we're talking Fitz here. They won more from the D anyway which is insane with guys like X out...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a good laugh as we enjoy this winning streak -- Sam Darnold interviewed after their win against the Giants said " we still have a chance at the playoffs".

This is part of the damage one goes through when playing for Adam Gase.

In more former Dolphins-related news, Ryan Tannehill does his thing again for the Titans. Clearly, Adam Gase isn't the one calling plays for him anymore.
Was happy to see those idiot jets win need them to finish higher to get a worse pick. Today worked out great although I'm not sure cinci will win a game.

Happy for Tanny when in the right situation he does well.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's my point they need to see Rosen they don't need to see Fitz. Due to this play the guy. This year is to also give the young guys experience. I guess sitting on the bench can work helped Rogers but we're talking Fitz here. They won more from the D anyway which is insane with guys like X out...

Great point on the fact that the defense has been a big part in the wins for the Fins this season. BUT - I am not surprised. I mentioned the depth and quality of the young guys we had on our defense way back in week 1 of the pre-season. And, even when some clowns tried to belittle my thoughts on our young guys because they wanted to push the narrative of this season being meaningless - I said the Dolphins had several draft picks/young guys to work with for the future - a lot of "no names" have started to emerge - along with our 1st round pick, who leads all rookies in tackles.

A better road map into the future of the franchise is beginning to take shape with each passing week.

We got some FINS up in here! and there is no "tanking" necessary!