• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what most of that stuff is nor do I want to.
Hell, I didn't know you could get that kind of shit off Amazon even. I guess I haven't done enough searching around that site. I've been missing out on a whole department full of lulz. Do they have product reviews like the rest of the site? Shit has to be hilarious.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Snooks ever write the book:
How a Wildman Ball Lifter nearly took down a dynasty.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit obviously has no bearing on Urbs.
Didn't 11w or someone say zack was being interviewed by the committee this week and was asking for reinstatement?

If that was true, you think this latest one changed that any? :lol:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ground breaking stuff, there. The first time in the history of college football that sex happened at a football facility.
#saidNoOneEver
Latest McMurphy Edit it was McElwain with the sex toy in the oval office......

bfm2k2d.jpg

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder that real life is always stranger than fiction.

I mean, you couldn't have MADE this up if you tried.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wjo in the name of God's green Earth would have *tried* to make this up?
Perhaps the reporter who was fired from the Tampa tribune in 2009 for what was called repeated ethics violations and running with stories without his editors permission based off of non credible sources

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the reporter who was fired from the Tampa tribune in 2009 for what was called repeated ethics violations and running with stories without his editors permission based off of non credible sources
Um - wouldn't that mean his/her sources made it up? (otherwise, it woldn't be based on them)

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't 11w or someone say zack was being interviewed by the committee this week and was asking for reinstatement?

If that was true, you think this latest one changed that any? :lol:

Yeah, this finished him off.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um - wouldn't that mean his/her sources made it up? (otherwise, it woldn't be based on them)
Wouldn't that mean he didn't research his sources?Which is generally what one does before claiming something as fact?

What that means is his employer at the time the Tampa Bay Tribune. fired him. For running misleading stories. Based on non credible sources. Which completely lines up with begging for a story on twitter. From a source he did not take the time to look into. That was clearly far from credible. That he has a past of writing careless stories to get ahead.

Theres a reason I said not to assume a social media reporter as fact. And McMurphys credibility is plummeting at this point.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that mean he didn't research his sources?Which is generally what one does before claiming something as fact?
If A write a story based on source B, but B is lying, then it is B who made the story up . . . not A.

Humor is so much funnier when you have to explain it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If A write a story based on source B, but B is lying, then it is B who made the story up . . . not A.

When one has the responsibility as a journalist. Its their job to confirm stories and sources. Or are you saying a journalist should just report anything without regards to consequences. And how the information they publish effects the lives of those involved? Thats a pretty dangerous precedent to set there. Especially given the nature of social media.Youre theory is passing the blame on B when the responsibility to check the facts falls on A.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You aren't going to get anywhere with him. He's already made up his mind and continues to make things up to further his narrative. Pretty sure he's going to release a picture soon of McMurphy killing Kennedy. He's fully obsessed on this one.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When one has the responsibility as a journalist. Its their job to confirm stories and sources. Or are you saying a journalist should just report anything without regards to consequences. And how the information they publish effects the lives of those involved? Thats a pretty dangerous precedent to set there. Especially given the nature of social media.Youre theory is passing the blame on B when the responsibility to check the facts falls on A.

Dude. Sedagives. Allow me to explain once again. I was making a comment that you clearly don't understand the meaning of the word "source".

Let me recap . . I said "Who would make up such a story." You said, "a reporter who gets it from an unreliable source." So I suggested that would mean the source made it up, not the reporter.

Ha Ha. Funny joke. Stems from a literal reading of what you wrote. I guess it's one of those "way homers" because if you are lucky, you might get it by the time you are on your way home.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Sedagives. Allow me to explain once again. I was making a comment that you clearly don't understand the meaning of the word "source".

Let me recap . . I said "Who would make up such a story." You said, "a reporter who gets it from an unreliable source." So I suggested that would mean the source made it up, not the reporter.

Ha Ha. Funny joke. Stems from a literal reading of what you wrote. I guess it's one of those "way homers" because if you are lucky, you might get it by the time you are on your way home.
Nope. The example you provided. Was really just an attempt justify a reporter publishing a false report . Without first checking the story and the source. If said reporter utilizes an unreliable source and fails to fact check. That would be on the shoulders of the reporter for failing to perform his duties as a journalist. Which is why he was fired from the Tampa Tribune...No matter how you spin it it's still the reporters responsibility. Unless prefer gossip to news. In which case we have tabloids.....

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. The example you provided. Was really just an attempt justify a reporter publishing a false report . Without first checking the story and the source. If said reporter utilizes an unreliable source and fails to fact check. That would be on the shoulders of the reporter for failing to perform his duties as a journalist. Which is why he was fired from the Tampa Tribune...No matter how you spin it it's still the reporters responsibility. Unless prefer gossip to news. In which case we have tabloids.....
Dude. Buy a dictionary. Look up the word "source". Contemplate its meaning. Get a life. It's time to move on.