• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is mine:

1: McCaffery- honestly don’t get why Barkley is ranked no 1 by most. mCcafery is a lot safer and has the same upside
2: Fournette- think he and the Jags bounce back. Foles a massive upgrade over Bortles
3: Mack- workhorse in a good offense
4: Golladay- really wanted Godwin, settled for KD
5: Ridley- did not love any of my options with this pick, so I took Ridley who I believe to be a breakout candidate
6: Hunter Henry- he is my TE4 overall. Thought about taking him in round 5
7: AJ Green- too good a value to pass up. Hope he returns by week 4 or so
8: Duke Johnson- Lamar Miler just isn’t that good
9: Justin Jackson- not sure I buy the 50-50 hype, but like Jackson’s upside here
10: Kyler Murray- I am a believer.
11: Jamison Crowder- Think he will get a ton of targets. If he doesn’t, he will be an easy drop.
12: Eagles DST- the ideal week 1 matchup vs The Redskins
13: Lutz- good offense, good kicker, dome stadium
14: Kirk Cousins- good week 1 matchup in case Murray struggles again in preseason week 3

Overall I like my team.

Really think draft spot plays a huge role in roster construction this year. Near the 11/12 turn the best values seem to be WRs in the first 2 rounds. At 24/25 it is RBs. Just don’t think the Hilton/Thielen/Diggs/Cooper WR tier is that much better than the tier below it.

I like having at least 1 big WR, but every mock I did from 1 came out better when I went RB/RB/RB. And I think it is almost the opposite on the other end. See @TKOSpikes.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I tried my best tonight... My 3 year old was intermittently projectile vomiting & bawling his eyes out for the last hour & a half. I apologize for not being able to finish the draft, and for not really putting forth any strategy at all. Just had to do the best I could.

Sorry you had to deal with that man.

Hope he feels better soon

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember who I drafted where, but here it is out of the 11 hole. I feel it's an OK team, had a couple of regrets right after I hit the draft button. If this team stays healthy it has a shot at the playoffs but should keep me in the A League fer one more year. Might have went a different route on my first 2 picks but having TKO drafting next to me pretty much put into my mind I had best go RB/RB or I would be starting back ups! (Shit, I hope I can remember my team).Oh yeah, B, you suck!

QB Rodgers-I have him #3 and the guy I wanted (and have been getting) was taken.
RB-Gurley-Wasn't gonna wait and see if he would get back to me at 14 so I grabbed him.
RB-Conner-Was between he and Mixon/Cook/Henry. I had a tiny bit of hope Henry would come back to me.....he didn't.
WR-Thielen-I like this dude. I like him more as a WR2 (duh) but happy with him and the RB Combo I have going fer me.
WR-Cooks-So I consider him a high WR2 so added to Thielen I feel I should get a combo of a 1-2 punch weekly. Don't really give a shit which one is which on any given week. Oh yeah, I now have 2 Rams starting. Hope it works.
Flex-Robbie Anderson/Jordan Howard-I have put a lot of faith in Howard this year being a viable flex option. Anderson has looked good in preseason so far and Sammy seems to like him so let the targeting begin!
TE-McDonald-Instantly regretted this pick. I just knew I should have went AP here and chanced it another round. I still like him this year just would have rather had AP.
K-I really don't remember. I'll post it if I do. Oh yeah, the dude from San Diego.
D-Rams-Bears and Jags were already off the board so I figured what the hell, let's get them now.
Bench
RB-Howard
RB-Mattison
WR-Smoke Brown
WR-Samuel
My last bench spot is a RB, and I honestly can't remember who it is. Dammit!
So drafting out of the 11 hole was pretty tough. I knew I'd rave to reach fer guise if I wanted them. B sniped me on Gordon (sure he would have made it to me my next turn) but Samuel is just fine. Still wish I had AP on my team. I could have gotten either McDonald or another TE on my next turn. That might bite me in the ass.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd Pick

1.3 A Kamara- Happy with any of the big 3 (Zeke holdout to risky for me)

2.22 J Mixon- Planned this whole summer on taking Kerryon in the 2nd round (thanks alot @Barilko) tough choice between Mixon and Fournette but went with Mixon in the end

3.27 C Carson- Wanted a 3 headed monster at RB, Carroll is just in love with Carson as long as he stays healthy I believe he is a true double digit TD candidate. Penny will be used but I think he has more value in a PPR

4.46 C Godwin- I love love love Godwin, as most do. Anything less than 75 rec 1000 yds 7 TD would be a major disappointment

5.51 R Woods- It was between Woods and Lockett here. Went with the Ram

6.70 D Guice- Not much value left at RB, I view Guice as a potential 2nd half difference maker

7.75 OJ Howard- wanted Hunter Henry but I'll take OJ as a consolation prize. I am all in on the Bucs this year for fantasy.. Good weapons, Winston has alot to prove, bad defense, run games suspect.. alot of shootouts.. oo and they hired that Bruce guy as there head coach

8.94 A Luck- rumors of an injury for sure hurt Luck's draft stock. Happy to take the risk in the end of 8th

9.99 Marvin Jones- the only pick I wish I could have a do over on.. I don't mind Marvin for a non ppr, but every late round RB I wanted went between this pick and my 10th round pick

10.118 G Allison- working out the slot with Rodgers at QB.. I'll take that in the 10th every single time

11.123 J Winston- fan of Kyler Murray and would have had a tough choice if he fell, but I am happy with Winston as my back up with Insurance for Luck... Like I said all in on Bucs this year, wouldn't surprise me if Winston turns into my every week starter

12.142 D Jackson- Wentz to DJax I'll take the flier on what could be a nice deep ball connection

13.147 Vikings DST- ehh not the best not the worst

14. 166 J Elliott.. kicker it is

Overall very happy with the team!! Didn't take to many risks, only have 1 pick I wish I could take back so that's pretty good

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk's weird draft 6th pick

1. Deandre Hopkins- had David Johnson Queued, but last second changed my mind and took Hopkins, probably felt burned by Johnson last season, as I took him with the first overall pick in one of my money leagues...

2. Travis Kelce- I am generally a wait till the end for TE, even had a debate with @HaroldSeattle about picking TE's early... totally went against myself... Not sure why... I think I was possessed... Wanted Dalvin Cook(and he was available)… But no I wont trade for him now...

3. Josh Jacobs- He is my go get in every draft... but if some players fell to me in the third, I would have risked it and attempted to get Jacobs in the 4th... and with a group that hates rookies, It would have possibly succeeded... But nobody fell(that I wanted)

4. Patrick Mahomes- Another anti milk move... But after picking a TE early I was thinking that the ultimate plan was to get a RB off the waivers when one emerges... and I kind of liked the STACK....

5. Philip Lindsay- Just the best RB left with the highest upside... Was hoping to get Royce too... But that failed...

6. James White- just like most people, I wanted to avoid the patriots running game... But without Gronk, many expect White to be a PPR monster... and if he is, he will be a decent RB 2 in standard... and even better flex...

7. Sterling shepard- he was the best WR available, and his name was on top, so I checked his injury, all says he should be fine... why not take the risk??

8. Peyton Barber- planned on getting both TB backs once I missed out on Royce... was surprised Jones got sniped before my pick, but was already all in with the TB plan... As of now, Barber is the starter... so that is great value in the 8th round

9. Dede Westbrook- with Sterling Shepard as my WR 2, I wanted to get the best available WR 3

10. Corey Davis- wanted to go RB, but all my RBs I wanted were taken after the Westbrook pick... Would have loved Devin Singletary or Carlos Hyde.. so I took Davis, who I am very high on

11. Courtland Sutton- after the corey davis pick, I thought I had time, so I left my computer to do the recycling... Came back and saw Sutton was picked... Did not want him...

12. Chargers D- was actually planning on drafting 2 defenses... Had Chargers and Patriots Queued... but then changed my mind, and only took one... took the team that could SACK better...

13. Stephen Gostkowski- Kicker... Pats kicker... Late Bye... nothing better than a kicker with a late bye...

14. Mike Davis- The bears are too good of a team to allow a rookie to struggle... So if Montgomery does struggle, then I got a pretty good RB 2 in the last round...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is mine:

1: McCaffery- honestly don’t get why Barkley is ranked no 1 by most. mCcafery is a lot safer and has the same upside
2: Fournette- think he and the Jags bounce back. Foles a massive upgrade over Bortles
3: Mack- workhorse in a good offense
4: Golladay- really wanted Godwin, settled for KD
5: Ridley- did not love any of my options with this pick, so I took Ridley who I believe to be a breakout candidate
6: Hunter Henry- he is my TE4 overall. Thought about taking him in round 5
7: AJ Green- too good a value to pass up. Hope he returns by week 4 or so
8: Duke Johnson- Lamar Miler just isn’t that good
9: Justin Jackson- not sure I buy the 50-50 hype, but like Jackson’s upside here
10: Kyler Murray- I am a believer.
11: Jamison Crowder- Think he will get a ton of targets. If he doesn’t, he will be an easy drop.
12: Eagles DST- the ideal week 1 matchup vs The Redskins
13: Lutz- good offense, good kicker, dome stadium
14: Kirk Cousins- good week 1 matchup in case Murray struggles again in preseason week 3

Overall I like my team.

Really think draft spot plays a huge role in roster construction this year. Near the 11/12 turn the best values seem to be WRs in the first 2 rounds. At 24/25 it is RBs. Just don’t think the Hilton/Thielen/Diggs/Cooper WR tier is that much better than the tier below it.

I like having at least 1 big WR, but every mock I did from 1 came out better when I went RB/RB/RB. And I think it is almost the opposite on the other end. See @TKOSpikes.

Every mock I did had Diggs there at 36. I usually passed because Michel and Montgomery and sometimes Jacobs were there. I had planned on two RB.

Ingram was my last ranked RB for that spot, but I passed. And man...it was hard leaving Mahomes and Kittle out there.

Hoping Diggs stays around 150 targets and doesn't make me question my flex this year.

Royce Freeman will be my biggest interest (still stewing over not grabbing Jackson). Never had him near my board, but I was fond last year. Lindsay hogging all the TD isn't exactly a lock to continue. Maybe Royce ends up my favorite mistake.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every mock I did had Diggs there at 36. I usually passed because Michel and Montgomery and sometimes Jacobs were there. I had planned on two RB.

Ingram was the last ranked RB for that spot, but I passed. And man...it was hard leaving Mahomes and Kittle out there.

Hoping Diggs stays around 150 targets and doesn't make me question my flex this year.

Royce Freeman will be my biggest interest (still stewing over not grabbing Jackson). Never had him near my board, but I was fond last year. Lindsay hogging all the TD isn't exactly a lock to continue. Maybe Royce ends up my favorite mistake.
lol Kittle autopicked to me. I never take a TE that early

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised Sam's chart hates my team. Thought my starters are pretty stacked.

L Bell - Really thought Zeke was going to land in my lap. Tossed around the idea of Mixon but went with Bell.

M Gordon - Had my eye on Conner but he went toward the top of the second. Could have had Mixon. But decided to swing for the fences on Gordon. If he's on the field it's a HR. But could get me sent to B league.

A Cooper - Thought another RB with this choice. But with a 7 RB run infront of me. It was time for a WR.

Z Ertz - Was eyeing up Kittle, Mahomes or Ertz. Ertz was the last guy of the three still on the board.

M Williams - Had my eye on him as my #1 option after the Ertz pick. Should pair up nicely with Cooper. Top 10 WR wouldn't be shocking

K Hunt - Don't love the pick. But RB was getting rough and I needed a third warm body.

C Wentz - Pair up my stud TE with my stud QB. Hope this goes better than when I paired up Rodgers and Adams.

W Fuller - Steal for however long he is on the field lol.

J Hill - Had to get back on the RB scrapile. Hopefully he gains value as we go.

D Pettis - Upside WR pick hoping he and Jimmy G can put up some numbers this year.

J Goff - Super solid backup in a great offense sounds good.

K, DEF and Chris Thompson

Everything really rides on M Gordon not being a complete douchebag and holding out into the season. If he plays I should be a dangerous team. If not every week will be torture.

QB - Wentz
RB - L Bell, M Gordon
WR - Cooper, M Williams
TE - Ertz
Flex - W Fuller
K - Zuerlein
DEF - Chiefs

Bench - Goff, Pettis, Hunt, Hill, Thompson

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised Sam's chart hates my team. Thought my starters are pretty stacked.

L Bell - Really thought Zeke was going to land in my lap. Tossed around the idea of Mixon but went with Bell.

M Gordon - Had my eye on Conner but he went toward the top of the second. Could have had Mixon. But decided to swing for the fences on Gordon. If he's on the field it's a HR. But could get me sent to B league.

A Cooper - Thought another RB with this choice. But with a 7 RB run infront of me. It was time for a WR.

Z Ertz - Was eyeing up Kittle, Mahomes or Ertz. Ertz was the last guy of the three still on the board.

M Williams - Had my eye on him as my #1 option after the Ertz pick. Should pair up nicely with Cooper. Top 10 WR wouldn't be shocking

K Hunt - Don't love the pick. But RB was getting rough and I needed a third warm body.

C Wentz - Pair up my stud TE with my stud QB. Hope this goes better than when I paired up Rodgers and Adams.

W Fuller - Steal for however long he is on the field lol.

J Hill - Had to get back on the RB scrapile. Hopefully he gains value as we go.

D Pettis - Upside WR pick hoping he and Jimmy G can put up some numbers this year.

J Goff - Super solid backup in a great offense sounds good.

K, DEF and Chris Thompson

Everything really rides on M Gordon not being a complete douchebag and holding out into the season. If he plays I should be a dangerous team. If not every week will be torture.

QB - Wentz
RB - L Bell, M Gordon
WR - Cooper, M Williams
TE - Ertz
Flex - W Fuller
K - Zuerlein
DEF - Chiefs

Bench - Goff, Pettis, Hunt, Hill, Thompson

If mike Williams was available I would have taken him over Lindsay... I wanted him...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd Pick

1.3 A Kamara- Happy with any of the big 3 (Zeke holdout to risky for me)

2.22 J Mixon- Planned this whole summer on taking Kerryon in the 2nd round (thanks alot @Barilko) tough choice between Mixon and Fournette but went with Mixon in the end

3.27 C Carson- Wanted a 3 headed monster at RB, Carroll is just in love with Carson as long as he stays healthy I believe he is a true double digit TD candidate. Penny will be used but I think he has more value in a PPR

4.46 C Godwin- I love love love Godwin, as most do. Anything less than 75 rec 1000 yds 7 TD would be a major disappointment

5.51 R Woods- It was between Woods and Lockett here. Went with the Ram

6.70 D Guice- Not much value left at RB, I view Guice as a potential 2nd half difference maker

7.75 OJ Howard- wanted Hunter Henry but I'll take OJ as a consolation prize. I am all in on the Bucs this year for fantasy.. Good weapons, Winston has alot to prove, bad defense, run games suspect.. alot of shootouts.. oo and they hired that Bruce guy as there head coach

8.94 A Luck- rumors of an injury for sure hurt Luck's draft stock. Happy to take the risk in the end of 8th

9.99 Marvin Jones- the only pick I wish I could have a do over on.. I don't mind Marvin for a non ppr, but every late round RB I wanted went between this pick and my 10th round pick

10.118 G Allison- working out the slot with Rodgers at QB.. I'll take that in the 10th every single time

11.123 J Winston- fan of Kyler Murray and would have had a tough choice if he fell, but I am happy with Winston as my back up with Insurance for Luck... Like I said all in on Bucs this year, wouldn't surprise me if Winston turns into my every week starter

12.142 D Jackson- Wentz to DJax I'll take the flier on what could be a nice deep ball connection

13.147 Vikings DST- ehh not the best not the worst

14. 166 J Elliott.. kicker it is

Overall very happy with the team!! Didn't take to many risks, only have 1 pick I wish I could take back so that's pretty good

Have to say,

I love this draft.

About the only pick you didn’t snipe me in was Guice.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who picked 4th in this league? Would like to compare their draft to my draft in the b league from the same spot

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who picked 4th in this league? Would like to compare their draft to my draft in the b league from the same spot
1.4 - RB E Elliot
2.21 - WR K Allen
3.28 - RB D Freeman
4.45 - WR J Edelman
5.52 - QB M Ryan
6.69 - WR A Jeffery (autopick)
7.76 - TE J Cook (autopick)
8.93 - RB T Cohen
9.100 - Bears DST
10.117 - WR L Fitzgerald
11.124 - RB N Hines (autopick)
12.141 - WR K Coutee (autopick)
13.148 - WR D Moncrief (autopick)
14.165 - K B Maher (autopick)

This draft was rough lol. But coulda been a lot worse. I regretted a lot of my picks but just couldn’t devote any time to make better choices. Just took what the board gave me. Will likely have to waiver a lot this season to salvage it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.4 - RB Kamara
2.21 - WR K Allen
3.28 - RB D Freeman
4.45 - WR J Edelman
5.52 - QB M Ryan