• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deal. I've been trying to sell Ben for a while. Tough to do in a 10 teamer.
Just took my losing Luck at the last minute for you to pull it off.

I lost Miller the same day- Ugh!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, living in FL can be a real pain in the ass - especially when it comes to hurricanes. The 'predictions' have changed almost hourly. In a fantasy prospective, it's like owning Zeke or Gordon in dynasty. .... all you can really do is gather the info and :hope: for the best outcome. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, living in FL can be a real pain in the ass - especially when it comes to hurricanes. The 'predictions' have changed almost hourly. In a fantasy prospective, it's like owning Zeke or Gordon in dynasty. .... all you can really do is gather the info and :hope: for the best outcome. ....
Stay hunkered down and stay safe my friend, you and @Bandit

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you guys further south than me need to prepare. I think I will be fine up in Jax barring any changes.

I will be thinking of you all during the storm

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

draft last night had a buddy in Aruba and one in Key West - Aruba has been thoroughly doused with Anti-Hurricane spray, y'all should get that shit in FL!

Key West guy has a friend in Miami with a big place they shelter in for the bad ones.

stay safe and stay dry!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy , I know most of us don't really give two Shats about 8 team leagues, but you've always expressed an interest in my big play bonus league, the 35 pt for TD 60 yds or longer one...so this is for you.

Drafted #2-
1. CMAC (Mahommes went #1, as he should've)
2. Nuk Hopkins
3. Zeke Elliot
4. Mixon
5. M. Evans
6. M Ryan
7. H. Henry
8. D. Henry
9. Locket
10. JAX DST
11. LAC DST
12. Rivers
13. C. Ridley
14. DJ Moore
15. Duke Johnson
16. MVS
17. D. Thompson
18. J. Elliot.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too excited with the QB but in that scoring format looks like a winner to me..............Just as long as shithead signs.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The starting RB fer the Texans going in the 110-120 range??? That was a fucking steal there. So was Lockett AND DHenry. DHenry breaks some long ass TD's.........

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post my Way Too Long League draft when I finish tonight. Hope those guise draft 4 QB's in the 1st round again.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The starting RB fer the Texans going in the 110-120 range??? That was a fucking steal there. So was Lockett AND DHenry. DHenry breaks some long ass TD's.........
Well, I'm not too sure the rest of the league trusts the Texans to let him remain the starter...even got a couple snide comments about how he won't last four weeks. Was truly surprised D. Henry lasted as long as he did, I nearly took him two rounds earlier, but since I went 3 of 4 RB's to start was addressing other spots, yet he was still there when it came back, couldn't resist any longer.

And like you mentioned on your way too long league..QB's were nits in the first two rounds. Yes they score the most by far, QB's obviously get the most and the longest TD's, but after Mahommes, and Watson, there's really no reason to reach for anyone from the next bunch..maybe Rodgers. But all three of them plus Brees and Big Ben were all gone by the time I picked twice..weird

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not too sure the rest of the league trusts the Texans to let him remain the starter...even got a couple snide comments about how he won't last four weeks. Was truly surprised D. Henry lasted as long as he did, I nearly took him two rounds earlier, but since I went 3 of 4 RB's to start was addressing other spots, yet he was still there when it came back, couldn't resist any longer.
And like you mentioned on your way too long league..QB's were nits in the first two rounds. Yes they score the most by far, QB's obviously get the most and the longest TD's, but after Mahommes, and Watson, there's really no reason to reach for anyone from the next bunch..maybe Rodgers. But all three of them plus Brees and Big Ben were all gone by the time I picked twice..weird
Well, in honesty, I think you're in very good shape QB-wise. Both those guys are always under-valued, but yet, they consistently put up top 10 numbers. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in honesty, I think you're in very good shape QB-wise. Both those guys are always under-valued, but yet, they consistently put up top 10 numbers. .....
I need em to toss 60+ yard TD's, which, they have the weapons to do, but its not as often as Mahommes or a Rodgers will...so it is a "weak" spot, but I think I'll be alright

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need em to toss 60+ yard TD's, which, they have the weapons to do, but its not as often as Mahommes or a Rodgers will...so it is a "weak" spot, but I think I'll be alright
I get ya - true, but as you say they have the tools probably as good odds as any of the other QBs. ...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had to choose a jersey to buy from each divisional rival, past or present, who would you choose?

Bears - Peanut Tillman
Lions - Barry Sanders
Vikings - Percy Harvin(couldn’t choose anyone else out of spite)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had to choose a jersey to buy from each divisional rival, past or present, who would you choose?

Bears - Peanut Tillman
Lions - Barry Sanders
Tillman. Loved that guy.

Have a Moss Vikings jersey already though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bears - Peanut Tillman
Lions - Barry Sanders

Wow. Tough one.

Cowboys - Ezekiel Elliott - because I have won a couple fantasy titles with him
Eagles - Randall Cunningham - never been more afraid of an individual player
Giants - Lawrence Taylor - close second to Randall. Of course, I had legit reason to be afraid here. Just ask Joe Thiesmann

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bears - Peanut Tillman
Lions - Barry Sanders

Pats: Vince Wilfork
Jets: Curtis Martin
Dolphins: Zach Thomas

Ty Law honorable mention (Jets and Pats)
Mark Duper and Mark Clayton (cancelled each other out to give Thomas the nod.)

Tough experiment. I think I swallowed my puke.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Tough one.

Cowboys - Ezekiel Elliott - because I have won a couple fantasy titles with him
Eagles - Randall Cunningham - never been more afraid of an individual player
Giants - Lawrence Taylor - close second to Randall. Of course, I had legit reason to be afraid here. Just ask Joe Thiesmann

Cunningham was the first jersey I ever bought! (Had a Thurman Thomas gift already at the time)

Loved watching Randall.