• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB to the....

da Bears.
That ain't happening.
Pace/Nagy only go after "character" guys (so they say).

There are plenty of landing spots IMO, but the only destination that can probably reign him in is the Patriots.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ain't happening.
Pace/Nagy only go after "character" guys (so they say).

There are plenty of landing spots IMO, but the only destination that can probably reign him in is the Patriots.

I like posters reactions when their team gets mentioned as a AB landing spot. It’s like “Oh hell no” me included.:dhd:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This storm just will not die. ... . when was the last time you guy, so far north, ever got a hurricane ?

Almost 20 years ago. Hurricane Juan. I was living in the city then... Three days without power. A bunch of 20-somethings and a Risk board.

I remember a tree falling across a side road.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m still searching for a wr diggs is questionable as wel

Yeah Diggs is questionable, although I think he plays. Not sure that's a good thing , as his track record of playing while not healthy isn't very good, or so I heard from someone who tracks that kind of stuff. I own him in a couple of leagues and not sure if I want to put him in the lineup even if he's a go, but be a down grade for me, which sucks also.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Diggs is questionable, although I think he plays. Not sure that's a good thing , as his track record of playing while not healthy isn't very good, or so I heard from someone who tracks that kind of stuff. I own him in a couple of leagues and not sure if I want to put him in the lineup even if he's a go, but be a down grade for me, which sucks also.
Yep which has me looking who to cut/offer for trade

So firesale if anyone wants kalen ballage, Ronald Jones

Won’t cost much, just any wr better than what’s on waivers

Obviously others can be had as Wel but I’m a bit deaperatw

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, I have an issue and was hoping somebody could maybe help a brother out. I'm here at work and I have to drop my stupid hurt kicker fer a stupid old kicker. If he has not been picked up yet, can I please have Bryant from Atlanta? I can do the transaction when I get home but I forgot my log in so can't do it from here.

EDIT: Reading that it makes absolutely no sense. Basically can I just have Bryant and nobody grab him please.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, I have an issue and was hoping somebody could maybe help a brother out. I'm here at work and I have to drop my stupid hurt kicker fer a stupid old kicker. If he has not been picked up yet, can I please have Bryant from Atlanta? I can do the transaction when I get home but I forgot my log in so can't do it from here.

EDIT: Reading that it makes absolutely no sense. Basically can I just have Bryant and nobody grab him please.
just picked him up! im good with that seriously

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember Sam,

Kickers are people too.

Why all the hostility?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football Sunday is BACK baby!!!! WOOOO! :yahoo:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I normally read Silva's weekly game breakdown but it's not showing on Rotoworld. Perhaps they made it a premium deal now. ..... if so, gonna miss that one since it was always very detailed.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I normally read Silva's weekly game breakdown but it's not showing on Rotoworld. Perhaps they made it a premium deal now. ..... if so, gonna miss that one since it was always very detailed.
Yup........I was looking forward to it too................and noticed it was gone. The breakdown they have now is OK but Silva's was pretty damn good................

Tony Holmes "The Prognosticator used to be good at one point in time but it's obvious now he puts it together in like an hour or so..............

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he was the absolute best.

Which is why he and Adam Levitan partnered to create their own premium site.

Price is something like $60 a month for the basic package, well over $100 a month for premium and something like $200 for the season for just the draft ranks, Silva’s weekly column and a couple other features.

I don’t play big enough money to justify that, but they should make a killing. They are too good not to, and there are a lot of people out there who will spend more than their potential winnings just to get an edge over their league mates.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he was the absolute best.
Which is why he and Adam Levitan partnered to create their own premium site.
Price is something like $60 a month for the basic package, well over $100 a month for premium and something like $200 for the season for just the draft ranks, Silva’s weekly column and a couple other features.
I don’t play big enough money to justify that, but they should make a killing. They are too good not to, and there are a lot of people out there who will spend more than their potential winnings just to get an edge over their league mates.
Way too pricey for me - wasn't aware he left Roto. .... sure gonna miss that weekly column but hell, at those prices I'd be giving up any winnings just to help potential get there. .... too bad.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for some reason on the same date this week silva, and levitan decided to follow me on twitter. THeir stuff is great. but they follow less than 1k a piece, maybe they think im a savant?