• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I did about 10 runs. Never fell. Thought I was gonna die after the first one, thought it was still a possibility after the second, has a shit ton of fun on the 4th, 5th and 6th, then the knee started hurting like a bitch, then my feet were absolutely killing me then the fog rolled in and I couldn't see shit. Ended up doing the Bill Johnson one ski prayer move, got it together and quit while I was ahead.
I love you, Sam, but this post would not inspire me to go skiing.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well call me naive, but my plan is to hit a few, maybe 5, of those 1.5 billion powerball jackpots, buy a team, and I'm hiring you and @averagejoe to VP and GM. I SWEAR, I'll be just as hands off as Jerra
I accept.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I did about 10 runs. Never fell. Thought I was gonna die after the first one, thought it was still a possibility after the second, has a shit ton of fun on the 4th, 5th and 6th, then the knee started hurting like a bitch, then my feet were absolutely killing me then the fog rolled in and I couldn't see shit. Ended up doing the Bill Johnson one ski prayer move, got it together and quit while I was ahead.
I did about 15-20 runs last year over weekend..my days are numbered as skier. I have maybe 3-5 year more, and I'll be done. Knees and back are really starting to feel it

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well call me naive, but my plan is to hit a few, maybe 5, of those 1.5 billion powerball jackpots, buy a team, and I'm hiring you and @averagejoe to VP and GM. I SWEAR, I'll be just as hands off as Jerra
And @Yellow Fuzzies is our capologist.
No doubts
Sound like a good start . ..... BTW, if you need an off-season trade consultant, let me know - - they may not always be great deals, but none of your players will get complacent. :D

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sound like a good start . ..... BTW, if you need an off-season trade consultant, let me know - - they may not always be great deals, but none of your players will get complacent. :D
Oh there will be roles for everyone, scouts, player development, shoot, I'll even give Foot the duties of filing the weekly injury report, since he likes betting the lines so much

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh there will be roles for everyone, scouts, player development, shoot, I'll even give Foot the duties of filing the weekly injury report, since he likes betting the lines so much

I'd make a good waterboy. I have an inside track to obtain perma-cold glacier water from Nunavut.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little update. As some you know, I had brain surgury in April to correct a condition that is easiest explained as "water on the brain". I am thrilled to say that I played tennis yesterday for the first time in about two years. Didn't emabarrass myself and acutually felt pretty good. Plan to play regularly for the forseeable future. :suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little update. As some you know, I had brain surgury in April to correct a condition that is easiest explained as "water on the brain". I am thrilled to say that I played tennis yesterday for the first time in about two years. Didn't emabarrass myself and acutually felt pretty good. Plan to play regularly for the forseeable future. :suds:
Awesome to hear life is returning to normal! Love ya Fuzz!!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF saw that you guys were on your way to Zihuatanejo. Have a great time and say hi to Andy and Red for me :)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great Fuzz.................but I think they may have screwed something up while they were in there.......Tennis???? How the hell did you play tennis yesterday?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great Fuzz.................but I think they may have screwed something up while they were in there.......Tennis???? How the hell did you play tennis yesterday?
Leave him alone.
You fell down a mountain and called it skiing.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Sammy - Fuzzy is a high roller - - likely a heated indoor court with ball-girls and martini's served court-side. ....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling it now @Bandit and @leftypower

Clemson is going to beat Alabama. Their defense is nasty. Going to give Tua fits IMO.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling it now @Bandit and @leftypower
Clemson is going to beat Alabama. Their defense is nasty. Going to give Tua fits IMO.
Well, they sure look good today. .... and a tlance pick makes me feel good about their chances. ..... :suds: