• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a costly mistake sitting Ben this week! Tough matchup with @Ram Tough and I’m desperate for a W!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmm................not a fan of the noodle arm at the moment but fer one week???? Lemme think about that..........
Made the "Goffer" "Gofficial"

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I have my priorities straight. Vacation all last week with no Fantasy Football, and off to a work retreat tomorrow with limited access to football news.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I have my priorities straight. Vacation all last week with no Fantasy Football, and off to a work retreat tomorrow with limited access to football news.
In football terms, this would be a "distraction." I have no problems with you guys having a few distractions. This league is brutal.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In football terms, this would be a "distraction." I have no problems with you guys having a few distractions. This league is brutal.
yep just a reminder that this is the best league of all

and with all the other ones we started taking away from remembering
just that...

hey im 3-6 but proud of the fight i have had just to get there....

anyone spare a Defensive Coordinator because mine is Offensive and i do mean offensive as he offends me every time i look at him....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep just a reminder that this is the best league of all

and with all the other ones we started taking away from remembering
just that...

hey im 3-6 but proud of the fight i have had just to get there....

anyone spare a Defensive Coordinator because mine is Offensive and i do mean offensive as he offends me every time i look at him....

Just found my Offensive Coordinator in the basement. Forgot him down there after the draft...surrounded by nine weeks of poutine takeout. I knew the team bus was light, but after drafting Henry 13th, I don't trust my gut anymore.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found my Offensive Coordinator in the basement. Forgot him down there after the draft...surrounded by nine weeks of poutine takeout. I knew the team bus was light, but after drafting Henry 13th, I don't trust my gut anymore.
OK, so it's late enough in the season and we've known each other fer a long E-Time (shit, like 8 or 9 years). Anyway, this is more of a "kudos" to you even though it's gonna come out sounding like bitching. I own Henry on one team. I took him over Collins (who has not been great either) just because you were touting him the night before I drafted that team. I started looking at some of his long runs from last year and thought "Ya know, TK might be right".

EDIT: But I got him as the 30th pick as the other 2 rounds are keepers.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so it's late enough in the season and we've known each other fer a long E-Time (shit, like 8 or 9 years). Anyway, this is more of a "kudos" to you even though it's gonna come out sounding like bitching. I own Henry on one team. I took him over Collins (who has not been great either) just because you were touting him the night before I drafted that team. I started looking at some of his long runs from last year and thought "Ya know, TK might be right".

EDIT: But I got him as the 30th pick as the other 2 rounds are keepers.
I haven't said anything. But I have Henry in Barbarians and my other ESPN redraft, cuz TKO sparked my interest too. Lol

That isn't a complaint, it wasn't that early in either. And it won't be the last time TKO plants a seed either.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that ought to take care of all these "experts" that were saying how underrated Carolina is all week. That was bad. Their offensive line truly was an offensive line tonight. And ouch Stomp -6 from the Panthers defense, that's a rough start. And I see that nobody in either league played the Steelers defense.
I don’t know if I buy that Carolina was as bad a team as they looked on Thursday night. Unfocused, sure... but take away 3-4 gaffs of 21-28 points that they straight up gift wrapped to the Steelers and you have a ball game.

Perfect storm though. Steelers are a dangerous team and the Panthers slept on them thinking they could mail in a performance on a short week. Too many mental mistakes to overcome.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know if I buy that Carolina was as bad a team as they looked on Thursday night. Unfocused, sure... but take away 3-4 gaffs of 21-28 points that they straight up gift wrapped to the Steelers and you have a ball game.

Perfect storm though. Steelers are a dangerous team and the Panthers slept on them thinking they could mail in a performance on a short week.
What's funny is that play they ran to CMac fer his first 2 TD's was there all night and Cam kept looking down field. Seriously CMac could have had like 150 yards receiving................

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on everything I read he isn't getting a millon. He got 600,000. With incentives, he could have gotten nearly 2 mil.
Got off fairly cheap then. Didn’t Dez turn down some offers this offseason because he wanted more? Don’t remember what Cleveland offered or if anyone else was interested.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that play they ran to CMac fer his first 2 TD's was there all night and Cam kept looking down field. Seriously CMac could have had like 150 yards receiving................
Yea they sold out too early and tried to force everything. They could have at the very least traded TDs and made the game more respectable, but with the way the Steelers offense was playing there was no way they were giving up that 2 possession lead.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got off fairly cheap then. Didn’t Dez turn down some offers this offseason because he wanted more? Don’t remember what Cleveland offered or if anyone else was interested.

I know the Browns had to offer more money than the Saints.

Ravens also offered him multiyear deal which he turned down

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Browns had to offer more money than the Saints.

Ravens also offered him multiyear deal which he turned down
Probably lost big time on those gambles. And if he had been practicing sooner his legs probably would have held up better. But who knows. Tough break.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell is available if anyone would like him in the B league.....