• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that...........Imma get him just because....................

As soon as I figure out who yer talking aboot...........good game. The only league I didn't start King Josh in too..........fucking Crowell

worst part is I have 3 or 4 VERY droppable guys on my team...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worst part is I have 3 or 4 VERY droppable guys on my team...
Yeah, I could have dropped the Rams D and honestly should have..............just thought they might get a few sacks and maybe another TO or 2..............that was a bad move on my part.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm ready to start playing Jack Doyle more than Gronk

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 Sorry buddy. I dont want to be in front of you when your team has its bounce back week they are most certainly due for.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know. Zeke is not immune to duds. Unlikely he fails to get the 4.5 he needs, but you never know.

I am just glad it was Kamara getting the TDs today. Because had Ingram scored even 1 of those, it would have turned 2 or 3 wins to losses.

Great game between the Saints and Rams though. Hope to see those 2 again in the NFC championship.
Ya an Ingram Td would have me with a fighting chance. Oh well maybe DoublEE misses the bus

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fn drake, i cant get a handle there, he just starts coming on then they dont use him at all

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprisingly, i went to accept it... and wasn't allowed due to locked players...
Uh oh, same here...

Joe has a decision to make (or maybe not) :noidea:
Gonna withdraw the offers to Shady and Milk.
I prefer the offer to TKO, so I'll leave that offer open.
If TKO changes his mind, I'll renew the offers to Milk and Shady.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna withdraw the offers to Shady and Milk.
I prefer the offer to TKO, so I'll leave that offer open.
If TKO changes his mind, I'll renew the offers to Milk and Shady.

So this is what winning feels like!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap Dallas sucks. What an egg they just laid on national TV. Good thing I only needed a few points to win in the MBBRL with the Dallas D and kicker in. I needed 3 points in two different leagues out of Maher to win and he kicks two damn extra points and misses a field goal. He's officially on my I will never fucking own him again list. And Dallas also cost me a football pool too as I had all 12 other games right going into that Monday night debacle and somebody else had 11 right and picked Tennessee and exactly 42 points to win the tie-breaker over me. I didn't think it was possible to hate Dallas more than I already did, but they've achieved it, well done!!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap Dallas sucks. What an egg they just laid on national TV. Good thing I only needed a few points to win in the MBBRL with the Dallas D and kicker in. I needed 3 points in two different leagues out of Maher to win and he kicks two damn extra points and misses a field goal. He's officially on my I will never fucking own him again list. And Dallas also cost me a football pool too as I had all 12 other games right going into that Monday night debacle and somebody else had 11 right and picked Tennessee and exactly 42 points to win the tie-breaker over me. I didn't think it was possible to hate Dallas more than I already did, but they've achieved it, well done!!
The Titans have screwed me over twice in the ESPN Eliminator. After a great previous week, I picked them to beat the Bills and they didn't. Then after what looks like complete ineptitude, I pick them to lose to the Cowboys.
:gaah:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans have screwed me over twice in the ESPN Eliminator. After a great previous week, I picked them to beat the Bills and they didn't. Then after what looks like complete ineptitude, I pick them to lose to the Cowboys.
:gaah:
I usually keep up with that even if I lose but this year I lost in week 1 because I picked the Saints. I knew then that it wasnt my year.

Side note: Can anyone give me a crash course in Macro Economics before 6pm?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually keep up with that even if I lose but this year I lost in week 1 because I picked the Saints. I knew then that it wasnt my year.

Side note: Can anyone give me a crash course in Macro Economics before 6pm?

LOL... I majored in economics... But I don't think I can help ya... Don't know how much I remember...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... I majored in economics... But I don't think I can help ya... Don't know how much I remember...
I have my third test tonite in my Economic Analysis course. These damn tests are 20% of my grade. I did ok on the first and terrible on the second. Weird thing though is I walked out of the first so confused and lost and walked out of the second feeling like I dominated it lol.

This shit is Greek to me