• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the packers are trying to let Every 49er break records. Just bust after bust. Zero reason why Goodwin shouldn’t constantly have a guy underneath and on top

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the packers are trying to let Every 49er break records. Just bust after bust. Zero reason why Goodwin shouldn’t constantly have a guy underneath and on top
Is Mike Pettine using Dom Capers' old playbook?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Mike Pettine using Dom Capers' old playbook?
Im not sure what the issue is. We arent getting enough pressure without blitzing so it leaves the secondary vulnerable. Alexander, who might be out best corner as a rookie, was out again because we have the most conservative medical staff in the league. We go into the Bye week now so hopefully we have all hands on for the Rams game...I am shuddering to see how badly they beat us.

Losing Wilkerson was a blow. Lowery is solid but that hurts our rotation big time. Normally the DL is gassed by the end of the game but they didnt start playing well until the final three drives for the 49ers.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure what the issue is. We arent getting enough pressure without blitzing so it leaves the secondary vulnerable. Alexander, who might be out best corner as a rookie, was out again because we have the most conservative medical staff in the league. We go into the Bye week now so hopefully we have all hands on for the Rams game...I am shuddering to see how badly they beat us.

Losing Wilkerson was a blow. Lowery is solid but that hurts our rotation big time. Normally the DL is gassed by the end of the game but they didnt start playing well until the final three drives for the 49ers.
Steelers fans know your pain. Luckily Steelers have been dialing up creating blitz packages to help. It all seems to center on pressure up front. No pressure = terrible defense every day. Steelers thought they could get away with rushing 2-4 guys while dropping everyone and their dog into coverage. The results were horrific. Packers need to figure out a way to get the pressure home.

I noticed the D-line was sucking some serious wind in the 4th. Mike Daniels especially. Looked like he was about to have a heart attack out there.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers fans know your pain. Luckily Steelers have been dialing up creating blitz packages to help. It all seems to center on pressure up front. No pressure = terrible defense every day. Steelers thought they could get away with rushing 2-4 guys while dropping everyone and their dog into coverage. The results were horrific. Packers need to figure out a way to get the pressure home.

I noticed the D-line was sucking some serious wind in the 4th. Mike Daniels especially. Looked like he was about to have a heart attack out there.
Before last night we were top 5 in the league in sacks so we can get to the passer. We just didnt last night.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you heard the news about Freeman.:heh:
I'm at the doc ( well the waiting area at least) when I get home I'll get back to you.

I traded James White (and Brate) for Freeman and Drake in a PPR keeper two weeks ago.

Not happy.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta dig myself outta this mess.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm your Huckleberry. Nice trade @TKOSpikes. I am banking on Bell coming back so I am not short on RBs down the road.

Thanks! Backed myself in a corner there, with Brown vs Crabby. And couldn't get anything done with Beckham.

Hope beast mode returns quickly.