• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's been kind of feisty this weekend.
Jumping all over my Trubisky man crush.
He only combats the people that have been way over the top. The Bears were so bad last year they should be enjoying this early success rather than prognosticating and creating expectations.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only combats the people that have been way over the top. The Bears were so bad last year they should be enjoying this early success rather than prognosticating and creating expectations.
Yep. If u make that call , and it blows up u know ur gonna hear it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But as far as joe goes. I think
Most of us will stand by the call not to play trubs. I admit it was the wrong call
But aside from
One game nothing said play trubs

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us will stand by the call not to play trubs. I admit it was the wrong call
But aside from
You know me.
I play conservative.
But Trubs in his first 16 games really isn't that far off from where Favre, Brees, Brady, Alex Smith, Eli, Stafford and even your boy Ben in their first 16 games. (Or better.)

Would I have liked to see him start out hot like RG3, Cassel or Osweiler did? Sure. But we all know how they did after their first 16 games.

Just feel something "clicked" and he's gonna be more consistent.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Treff... 8am & your phone is already at 31%? Either you're a phone-gaming enthusiast or you're an uber driver using your phone for GPS.
Went to bed without plugging that sum bitch in, kinda shocked it was at 30 and not lower

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know me.
I play conservative.
But Trubs in his first 16 games really isn't that far off from where Favre, Brees, Brady, Alex Smith, Eli, Stafford and even your boy Ben in their first 16 games. (Or better.)

Would I have liked to see him start out hot like RG3, Cassel or Osweiler did? Sure. But we all know how they did after their first 16 games.

Just feel something "clicked" and he's gonna be more consistent.
Hey you may be 100% correct. I just ft based on evidence and not my gut he wasn’t the play. But the gut is fickle

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TD parade...

QB (Ryan): 3 Pass TDs
RB1 (Conner): 2 TDs
RB2 (Coleman): 1 TD
WR1 (Brown): 1 TD
TE (Burton): 1 TD
Flex (Hill): 3 TDs

Apologies to Sam for being on the tracks when the train came through.

Yeah.

Mine was more a result of @Yellow Fuzzies having an all time bad week. He has a really good team, but tons of duds this week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But aside from

Except it wasn't the wrong call.

The decision was between Trubisky and Winston. Winston had like 8 more points than Trubisky.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it wasn't the wrong call.
The decision was between Trubisky and Winston. Winston had like 8 more points than Trubisky.
And Joe 'caked' you. ….. think maybe he's so excited the Bears are not door stops he just can't help himself. Ride that train Joe - in some other dimension, Trubs may turn into Mahomes or Rodgers or Brady or Rivers or Cam or Ryan or ?????

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody seen @Chef99 lately? Gotta rub some dirt in his eyes for not setting his lineup this week. He would be 1pt behind me if he had swapped Courtland Sutton in over Michael Thomas who is on bye.

That said, he still has Kittle tonight vs. my Robbie Gould. He could win it without his WR2 lol.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Joe 'caked' you. ….. think maybe he's so excited the Bears are not door stops he just can't help himself. Ride that train Joe - in some other dimension, Trubs may turn into Mahomes or Rodgers or Brady or Rivers or Cam or Ryan or ?????

Jay Cutler?

Sorry Joe. Couldn't resist.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody seen @Chef99 lately? Gotta rub some dirt in his eyes for not setting his lineup this week. He would be 1pt behind me if he had swapped Courtland Sutton in over Michael Thomas who is on bye.
That said, he still has Kittle tonight vs. my Robbie Gould. He could win it without his WR2 lol.
Yea - he has been missing lately. …. perhaps he's chefin' a big party for the ole folks or did and is recovering.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea - he has been missing lately. …. perhaps he's chefin' a big party for the ole folks or did and is recovering.

Lol, I'm here; actually doing a lot of parties lately, the Friends and Family season is upon us. Yep, I screwed up there, @FaCe-LeE-uS . I did, however, obsess over my Barbarians lineup; almost benched Tyreek for Aaron Jones. I bet @TREFF wishes I did! ;)

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston had like 8 more points than Trubisky.
Jay Cutler? Sorry Joe. Couldn't resist.

Fixed your avi, t...
tlance Trubisky hater avi.png

And Joe 'caked' you. ….. think maybe he's so excited the Bears are not door stops he just can't help himself. Ride that train Joe
We haven't a decent QB in like forever...
And we lose a game NOT because of our QB.
670 passing yards and 9 TD in the last 2 games.
For the love of everything MBBRL why can't you guys just let me enjoy this!
:martini:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed your avi, t...

We haven't a decent QB in like forever...
And we lose a game NOT because of our QB.
670 passing yards and 9 TD in the last 2 games.
For the love of everything MBBRL why can't you guys just let me enjoy this!
:martini:

No sympathy from this guy. We've been looking for a quarterback since Marino retired and haven't had any luck. Plus, it's always painful to think that we could have signed Drew Brees and just because he had a minor shoulder issue we went with Daunte Culpepper instead. That's even painful to type. Not to mention the fact that at least your team has won a Super Bowl in your lifetime . . . mine hasn't. They say misery loves company, so I hope everybody else's team's suck also. Oh yeah, and we're the team that beat you yesterday. Ha ha.