• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not complaining. Just speaking to how well the message is received.
It’s fine, probably right, my life this pst year has been hectic, and some serious issues and that runs off at times when it shouldn’t, it’s been a very large struggle.

However , if I come off poorly I apologize. Just want an active league where the rules are enforced.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you do not have a phone, it is nearly impossible to not set a lineup. I'm not talking about Sunday morning changes (i.e. game time decision, late suspension, etc). I'm talking about leaving guys in when it is well known he's out, or on a bye. The ESPN app is simple and quick. If you know you won't be able to get online, we have many owners/commish willing to make changes for said owner.

:2cents:

I'm in the playoffs in one league pretty much because I played the Aaron Rodgers owner the week after he broke his collarbone with him in the lineup.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i've brought up things like this, i feel like ive got squashed abit, but i agree i want active owners, what fun is it if there is no action............ive been busier than ive ever been in my life this season, so not as many trades, but lineups in

It’s fine, probably right, my life this pst year has been hectic, and some serious issues and that runs off at times when it shouldn’t, it’s been a very large struggle.

However , if I come off poorly I apologize. Just want an active league where the rules are enforced.
No apologies required IMHO, but I think the "squashed" likely has more to do with timing than who/what we're talking about or how you phrased it. Since the mechanism in place to enforce the rules is in the off season, I feel we're all trying to keep the peace as much as possible, publicly. But trust me, there were PM's flying behind the scenes. Now that the regular season is pretty much done, we can exhale, and have those kinds of discussions a little more openly

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the recap for the leagues, and man, the 'B' division of death was dominate. I'm 3rd in the division standings, 3rd in total pts, 3rd in breakdown - and won't even make the playoffs - nor more up (which sucks). Bar and Harold were just too consistent for me - especially following the total disappearing act of one K. Hunt (for the past 6 wks) and the 8pt day of Brady last week. ..... made a few lineup choices that hurt, but not enough to cry over - gotta say, it was a pleasure doing battle with those two though. .... good luck guys. :suds: and you too Sammy.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes vs. FaceLeeUs

In honor of Star Wars hitting theaters soon... and the fact that TKO stomped me 105-80 in week 3, I shall call this game:

"The Empire Strikes Back"

vader-castlegif.gif

No Gronk makes VaderFace a happy Sith Lord.

giphy.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No apologies required IMHO, but I think the "squashed" likely has more to do with timing than who/what we're talking about or how you phrased it. Since the mechanism in place to enforce the rules is in the off season, I feel we're all trying to keep the peace as much as possible, publicly. But trust me, there were PM's flying behind the scenes. Now that the regular season is pretty much done, we can exhale, and have those kinds of discussions a little more openly
Understood and thank u

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one and done as well
well if I have a solid week and the A league outscores the B league I could remain...but im not holding my breathe

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the recap for the leagues, and man, the 'B' division of death was dominate. I'm 3rd in the division standings, 3rd in total pts, 3rd in breakdown - and won't even make the playoffs - nor more up (which sucks). Bar and Harold were just too consistent for me - especially following the total disappearing act of one K. Hunt (for the past 6 wks) and the 8pt day of Brady last week. ..... made a few lineup choices that hurt, but not enough to cry over - gotta say, it was a pleasure doing battle with those two though. .... good luck guys. :suds: and you too Sammy.
Lefty with my luck the impossible could still happen.

It started with last week and Foot. U never know

I miss Watson as you miss Hunt. Except I managed to somewhat replace him streaming as for Hunt I feel ya hard to bench and killing ya

I have Hunt in one of my money leagues along with Evans both killing me

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty with my luck the impossible could still happen.

It started with last week and Foot. U never know

I miss Watson as you miss Hunt. Except I managed to somewhat replace him streaming as for Hunt I feel ya hard to bench and killing ya

I have Hunt in one of my money leagues along with Evans both killing me

Yea - difficult to sit for sure - yet it's easy now. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First two weeks of the season both RW and Bell were doing squat and I started off with two straight loses. I didn’t think much of my chances then, luckily things turned around. Maybe Hunt will break out of his funk. If the B league sends 4 to the A league, think all three of us have a chance to be in the A league next season.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First two weeks of the season both RW and Bell were doing squat and I started off with two straight loses. I didn’t think much of my chances then, luckily things turned around. Maybe Hunt will break out of his funk. If the B league sends 4 to the A league, think all three of us have a chance to be in the A league next season.
Actually my season was exact opposite of your - started strong ended weak. .... actually considering sitting Hunt - but will see what the 'A' does just in case of a breakout so I can counter in our total. ....

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like @The Foot a lot and place high value on his role in the history of this league.

That said, if there has ever been cause to vote for an owner to be replaced, it is now. Fielding an illegal lineup 3 times in 1 season is a big deal, and this isn't a flukey accident like @obxyankeefan's 2 offenses. Foot has had at least 3 or 4 incomplete lineups in prior years also.

I like Foot, and I wish you well. I hope you will stick around and continue to post and take part in the community. But, I will be voting for you to be replaced and I strongly encourage everyone else to do the same. We can't have owners that neglect their roster to the extent that Foot has over the years.
Tlance I respect you very much and i agree with what you said. I'm not trying to take the easy way out here but I admit it has become too much for me to handle. I have a few things going on right now and I can't give my full attention to this wonderful league.

I'm so very proud of what this league has become and I would want to be the last person to wiegh it down. I think personally it would be best if I were to step down and let someone who can give their full attention to it.

You guys are so devoted and I can only imagine what great family men you are. I will try to keep up my keeper team still if you guys want me to but I think I need to take a step back from all other leagues right now. I'll still check in often though but I know there are a few guys on here who might find it hard to vote against me so for that reason I'm gonna retire and take it out of there hands. I'm not going no where and I'll still be just as active and have a million questions for you all but I need to be relieved of my league responsibilities and let someone else have a chance to shine since I clearly am struggling with. Sorry for letting you guys down and I absolutely have no hard feelings at for being asked to leave in fact in my opinion I should have been ask to leave a while ago. Still love all you guys. Peace.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance I respect you very much and i agree with what you said. I'm not trying to take the easy way out here but I admit it has become too much for me to handle. I have a few things going on right now and I can't give my full attention to this wonderful league.

I'm so very proud of what this league has become and I would want to be the last person to wiegh it down. I think personally it would be best if I were to step down and let someone who can give their full attention to it.

You guys are so devoted and I can only imagine what great family men you are. I will try to keep up my keeper team still if you guys want me to but I think I need to take a step back from all other leagues right now. I'll still check in often though but I know there are a few guys on here who might find it hard to vote against me so for that reason I'm gonna retire and take it out of there hands. I'm not going no where and I'll still be just as active and have a million questions for you all but I need to be relieved of my league responsibilities and let someone else have a chance to shine since I clearly am struggling with. Sorry for letting you guys down and I absolutely have no hard feelings at for being asked to leave in fact in my opinion I should have been ask to leave a while ago. Still love all you guys. Peace.
Just put in yer line ups Foot..............everybody gets busy but you have to at least put in a line up.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe 16.5 power ranking (it would be a damn shame if the guy with the third best breakdown record right now somehow found himself in the bottom 4, but it could possibly happen, however, he would have to get passed by all three of the people directly below him in breakdown for it to be a possibility.
@Bandit
Question for you: I'm playing @Trudem head-to-head this weekend. If I beat him, and we both end up 5-9, do I finish 2nd in the division? (I did start out 1-8.)

tmp.png

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am amazed that you got hit the most of anyone for bad rosters in D1, but still managed to finish in 1st.

Treff gets the final call as Commish, but you have my vote to stay in D1 if you want to.