• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I just saw.............what a fucking joke! He must have boned down on the coaches 17 year old daughter or somethin........maybe the dog????

he missed the team Photo or so they say

i was going to say drop Gordon or Murray and pick up the best starter out there for him (as in you)

im glad you are here..

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he missed the team Photo or so they say

i was going to say drop Gordon or Murray and pick up the best starter out there for him (as in you)

im glad you are here..
Dude, held Gordon all fucking year and now I'm gonna have to drop his ass for a total scrub.............cock!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, with tTexans new and unimproved offense tJags actually have a great shot at the playoffs.....stupid.

They should have waited until bye weeks were over

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you Foreman.

But it's the best I can do. He's the only bench I have.
Well now..........I have TyMo..........thanks though.............Foreman goes off today on his 8 touches.......

Which is prolly 2 more than TyMo gets

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now..........I have TyMo..........thanks though.............Foreman goes off today on his 8 touches.......

Which is prolly 2 more than TyMo gets
Packers might not give him that many snaps.

Unless he moves to QB.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, this has been a total shit show of a season for me. Took some chances on guise that just did not pan out. Own Gilly on 5 fucking teams (look, I thought Blount with a few distance TD's......he was really good with limited touches on tBills.......didn't think he'd lose his job over a fumble but sure seemed that way), ARob on 5 teams and numerous other fuck ups. What really sucks is of the 2 teams that are doing really well (both money leagues as luck would have it) is I'm 3rd in points in one and will prolly miss the playoffs in my long time money league as the division I'm in is brutal. Bottom line: I should have drafted better teams..............lmao

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, this has been a total shit show of a season for me. Took some chances on guise that just did not pan out. Own Gilly on 5 fucking teams (look, I thought Blount with a few distance TD's......he was really good with limited touches on tBills.......didn't think he'd lose his job over a fumble but sure seemed that way), ARob on 5 teams and numerous other fuck ups. What really sucks is of the 2 teams that are doing really well (both money leagues as luck would have it) is I'm 3rd in points in one and will prolly miss the playoffs in my long time money league as the division I'm in is brutal. Bottom line: I should have drafted better teams..............lmao
This is my worst fantasy season I can remember.

One of the two leagues I'm over .500 in, Im fourth in points in my division. And have Rodgers, DJ, Olsen and now Garçon on IR. Only a matter of time before my record is a true representation. Lol

I'm starting Foreman in one league today, cuz the lil lady beat me to Yeldon this morning. It's for money. I didn't find it as funny as she did.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my worst fantasy season I can remember.

One of the two leagues I'm over .500 in, Im fourth in points in my division. And have Rodgers, DJ, Olsen and now Garçon on IR. Only a matter of time before my record is a true representation. Lol

I'm starting Foreman in one league today, cuz the lil lady beat me to Yeldon this morning. It's for money. I didn't find it as funny as she did.
I'm starting Foreman over Montgomery in that league. Lol

Ppr and yardage league.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at everyone

i sent sam an offer

i want you all to know now

that if he likes it

then Ivory is his starter today and collins replaces ivory in my line up

also we cancel sam dropping Gordon for monty and monty is still on the wire

@femurov @leftypower @Stomp @Sam Sportboy @The Foot @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @broncosmitty
Hey guise, totally fair trade here but I declined..............bye Josh...........he was gonna be worthless to me anyway unless I totally turn it around anyway.........

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well forget all of the above

no trade

as for me go Ivory im risking all over im suddenly starting him in 3 leagues..

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, totally fair trade here but I declined..............bye Josh...........he was gonna be worthless to me anyway unless I totally turn it around anyway.........
thanks Sam for the fair trade comment it means a lot

i wouldnt want the gang to think i tried to pressure some one who was already in the corner

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit

DAMnit I was ok being beat to Ivory but not by you...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks Sam for the fair trade comment it means a lot

i wouldnt want the gang to think i tried to pressure some one who was already in the corner
Not at all and my line up this week would be twice as good and I would have been able to keep Gordahn................BTW, you should see the money league line ups I have in this week...........but it was kinda planned knowing this week was gonna be brutal...........