• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traded Doug Martin(+JKearse) to get Wentz(+Cohen) in full ppr work league, have Martin on all of my $ lgs, traded him in this one to mitigate some risk as I missed out on FA QBs sticking with palmer. Always sucks to have a top QB go down and drain the market, then lose your QB.

I've always had more luck streaming QB than trading for one, usually have to give up more than I want to, only to watch the Keenums and McCowns put up serviceable pts regularly

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traded Doug Martin(+JKearse) to get Wentz(+Cohen) in full ppr work league, have Martin on all of my $ lgs, traded him in this one to mitigate some risk as I missed out on FA QBs sticking with palmer. Always sucks to have a top QB go down and drain the market, then lose your QB.

I've always had more luck streaming QB than trading for one, usually have to give up more than I want to, only to watch the Keenums and McCowns put up serviceable pts regularly

Boy, ain't that the truth this yr especially with all the injuries. ....

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad news for him is he just went from D. Watson to Eli Manning. .... that's gonna hurt
Yep snake bit again

monster season last year without promotion

now i come out slugging and fighting to get back

and bang i fear a slide down the standings is on the way Watson and I have Hopkins...

My first place money league i have Watson/Fuller

that acl is just the worst.....

but i will fight to try not to slip off of this foothill as it is a hard climb just to get to the base of the Golden Mountain

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he'll be fine. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that Eli is the Deshaun Watson of the NFC. LOL.
why_you_little___by_stumpy32-d59ny9y.jpg

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish you were in my $$ leagues - streaming QBs in both. Had Brees and Watson in one - traded Brees for RB (was going to ride Watson to the end - unfortunately the end came the same week). The other, drafted Mariotta who just hasn't gotten the job done yet. .... been bouncing betwee McCown and whoever starts in MIN. ...
hey Lefty i had the same 2

was sitting at lunch on my I Pad when my Brees trade went through and 2 minutes later i hear Watson is done

i traded Brees /L Murray for Rivers/ Funchess so at least i have Rivers better than nothing i guess

oh but on a bye this week ...doh

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey Lefty i had the same 2

was sitting at lunch on my I Pad when my Brees trade went through and 2 minutes later i hear Watson is done

i traded Brees /L Murray for Rivers/ Funchess so at least i have Rivers better than nothing i guess

oh but on a bye this week ...doh

I feel your pain, my Canadian friend. .... I feel your pain. .... :facepalm3:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it's ridiculous at this point and if he only plays one more week, that means he will be suspended for weeks 10-15 which means he will be eligible to come back for week 16 which is Super Bowl week making him mostly useless at this point for the rest of the season. I can't believe at this point he hasn't just said, "Look guys I'm going to have to serve this damn suspension anyway, let's just get it over with so it's not a distraction any more."

I thought that too.

Problem is, while he is not exactly a role model, I truly believe that he is innocent on the domestic abuse claims. If he accepts a 6 game ban for something he may not have even done, he is at risk for a lifetime ban on a potential future offense. As much as Zeke has been a magnet for controversy, it is absolutely in his best interest to fight this.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn Harold I should have asked you that a long time ago apparently. Here is the standings sheet for week 8.

As you can see Steelers still holds a 2 game over Tlance and OBX and a 3 game lead over the rest of the field. Tlance took over the points lead after his big week last week.

The Athos division now has the top four point scorers in the A league.

A league actually gained back about 15 points last week on the B league so their lead shrunk back to 123.8 points for the season. Lets keep it up A league.

Playoff seeds in the A league

#1 Steelers (7-1)
#2 OBX (5-3 and only division leader with that record)
#3 Trudem (4-4 and leading the Porthos division)
#4 Tlance (5-3, only wild card team with that record)

Relegation Station

Treff 5 power ranking
Joe 10 power ranking
Milk 13 power ranking
Fuzzy 15 power ranking
OBX 15.5 power ranking

In the B league Barilko is now ahead in all three triple crown categories posting the highest score again last week and he is the only one at 6-2 in the B league. Barilko, Lefty, Harold, and Shady are dominating the league in points and breakdown. Unfortunately three of them are in the same division.

Golden ticket to the A league (best breakdown record):

Barilko 57-31
Shady 52-36
Lefty and Harold 50-38

The Big O (and not the good kind)

EHB 7 power ranking
Monkey 8 power ranking
BK 9 power ranking

View attachment 168814

I swear man.

I somehow end up in the division of death every single year. Unbelievable.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit in the B league @Sam Sportboy has him, but his entire bench is on bye, so he will have to drop somebody and pick somebody up. Can't do that for him. Somebody try and get ahold of Sammy if you have alternate methods.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extra sucky with all the byes.
that is for sure

my main money league

i traded Brees as i have Watson
thus
this week
im out

Watson
Ertz
A Brown
K Allen
J Howard
and Fullers value

still trying to figure if i start Brissett who i picked up or maybe grab Cutler instead

my heart wants Cutler because i sure do not want to cheer Brissett against my Texans (then again season should be over with Watson bye bye)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay @obxyankeefan Fournette is out and this time it was a surprise. @leftypower and @tlance if he doesn't get to it, can you guys move Henry to RB and Richardson to flex for him. I don't want to see another roster violation.

Done. ... he's sort of left me to help out on this stuff anyway - thanks for catching that !!! @ehb5 also may be in trouble. ...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit in the B league @Sam Sportboy has him, but his entire bench is on bye, so he will have to drop somebody and pick somebody up. Can't do that for him. Somebody try and get ahold of Sammy if you have alternate methods.
Oh, I just saw.............what a fucking joke! He must have boned down on the coaches 17 year old daughter or somethin........maybe the dog????