• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the trade?? Wanna know what I can expect when trading DJ

Okay I will give you the trade, but know that I did not send this offer. He made it known that he wanted to deal David Johnson, but I informed him that he could just put him in the IR spot and then he would still have him next year as a keeper. Yes this is a keeper league that you get to keep the guy in the round you drafted him. The trade I sent him had nothing to do with David Johnson. I sent him Mark Ingram for Davante Adams because I needed wide receiver help and obviously he needed some running back help. He declined that trade and offered me Davante Adams and David Johnson for Kerwyn Williams and Kenny Golladay, so that is what we did. It's actually Lefty's league and I felt bad, but it's not like I even offered him the deal, that was the counter he came up with, so I guess he's really high on Kerwyn Williams and Kenny Golladay for the rest of the year. LOL.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I will give you the trade, but know that I did not send this offer. He made it known that he wanted to deal David Johnson, but I informed him that he could just put him in the IR spot and then he would still have him next year as a keeper. Yes this is a keeper league that you get to keep the guy in the round you drafted him. The trade I sent him had nothing to do with David Johnson. I sent him Mark Ingram for Davante Adams because I needed wide receiver help and obviously he needed some running back help. He declined that trade and offered me Davante Adams and David Johnson for Kerwyn Williams and Kenny Golladay, so that is what we did. It's actually Lefty's league and I felt bad, but it's not like I even offered him the deal, that was the counter he came up with, so I guess he's really high on Kerwyn Williams and Kenny Golladay for the rest of the year. LOL.

That is pretty damn bad of a trade. Talk about an owner that plays for last week.

But I can see why he would want to trade DJ in a keeper league. Just too bad he didn't get keepe league value.

And I am about to kiss people off. But I would have vetoed that trade

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give it 4-5 weeks and he'll be back on waivers. Essentially he'll be doin someone else a favor rostering him.

I am pretty damn stubborn. He will be on my roster as long as I am in the playoff hunt and not trying to stave off relegation.

For those who don't think he comes back, I disagree.

The NFC West has the look of a 9-7 division champ. AZ is good enough to go 6-7 without DJ. Also, we are talking about a wrist injury, not anything to do with his legs. If it were knee or ankle I could see the Cardinals being concerned about a career altering injury if he came back too soon. Not with this.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty damn stubborn. He will be on my roster as long as I am in the playoff hunt and not trying to stave off relegation.

The NFC West has the look of a 9-7 division champ. AZ is good enough to go 6-7 without DJ. Also, we are talking about a wrist injury, not anything to do with his legs. If it were knee or ankle I could see the Cardinals being concerned about a career altering injury if he came back too soon. Not with this.
trust me, i was doing the same thing but uhad the waiver claim over me:gaah:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well without him for 10 weeks +, i will be staving off regulation, so best to just rip the band aid off and get it over with for me

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great point on the NFC West. Nobody looks dominant anymore. AZ should still be in the hunt for the division come week 10-13.

You just made me feel a whole lot better about trying to hold onto him in my money league.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point on the NFC West. Nobody looks dominant anymore. AZ should still be in the hunt for the division come week 10-13.

You just made me feel a whole lot better about trying to hold onto him in my money league.
I dunno. . Seattle's D, and StL's D (plus the somewhat decent O that if nothing else, has confidence for the first time in years), could easily dominate SF and AZ..meaning by then, it should be a 2 team race. I don't think AZ has the kind of D that can allow the offense to lose 75% of its production and still be a realistic competitor. They'll be out before SF will, especially the way Palmer has looked completely inept the past calender year

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. It is a risk for sure, but definitely worth it.

I can absolutely understand dropping him. That is certainly not a bad play, but if there is anyone in the NFL worth holding for a late season return, it is DJ.

Besides, I dropped Woodhead for him. I would much rather wait for DJ, even if it is a bit longer.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Woodhead is still rostered in Barbarians.

But in my defense, I've tried to drop him twice.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp - saw it this morning then it was gone. It was fair enough, although I would have declined anyway with such short benches in this league. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we're in Portland Oregon area for the weekend, family reunion type thing for the wife. .

I gotta say, its freakin beautiful around here, and if i can't be asst my command center on Sunday, remote in hand, at least i might spot Sasquatch

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we're in Portland Oregon area for the weekend, family reunion type thing for the wife. .

I gotta say, its freakin beautiful around here, and if i can't be asst my command center on Sunday, remote in hand, at least i might spot Sasquatch

Never been to Oregon but washington state is the bomb