• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Tlance is good with waiting until the holidays for DJ...enjoy
With such a small bench I don't think he'll be able to hold onto him even if he's hoarding RBs. 1 injury to his WRs or QB will force him to drop him. Unless he wants to drop someone of more value than DJ.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With such a small bench I don't think he'll be able to hold onto him even if he's hoarding RBs. 1 injury to his WRs or QB will force him to drop him. Unless he wants to drop someone of more value than DJ.
i tried to claim

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T's pretty ballsy...to his credit 99% of the time

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T's pretty ballsy...to his credit 99% of the time
I'll give it 4-5 weeks and he'll be back on waivers. Essentially he'll be doin someone else a favor rostering him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell could possibly have a "free" bench spot in this damn league? LOL.
Right? You can gamble all you want, but its nearly impossible to avoid the injury bug. I'm holdin onto DJ in my money league because we have 7 bench slots in that league.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Johnson hasn't been dropped in either the Barbarian league or The Bree ze. Owners are going to see if they can manage to hold onto him until he returns. The test will be the weeks where lots of teams have byes plus injuries. Really isn't anyone on WWs that is a must have at this point and most folks got other deadwood to clear out anyway so why not.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, for one, expect the worst since I have him in Coma and I've NEVER made it through a season with an active QB. ...

"ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Vikings have "guarded optimism but concern" about Sam Bradford's left knee injury.

It sounds more serious than what's been led on in the media. Beat writers have expressed little to no concern, but Schefter reports Bradford required an MRI earlier in the week. He's obviously had a history of knee issues dating back to his Rams days. Still, Bradford is fully expected to start Week 2 against the Steelers, but it may be safer to drop him down a peg or two in rankings."

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Johnson hasn't been dropped in either the Barbarian league or The Bree ze. Owners are going to see if they can manage to hold onto him until he returns. The test will be the weeks where lots of teams have byes plus injuries. Really isn't anyone on WWs that is a must have at this point and most folks got other deadwood to clear out anyway so why not.

I will say this, if you're roster is good enough to make the playoffs without him, then you will be a force to be reckoned with in the fantasy playoffs once he comes back. In one league I kept Leveon Bell in the first round, drafted Zeke in the 2nd and just traded for David Johnson and put him in an IR slot, so it's entirely possible that for the fantasy playoffs (if I make it) I have the three best running backs in the game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, if you're roster is good enough to make the playoffs without him, then you will be a force to be reckoned with in the fantasy playoffs once he comes back. In one league I kept Leveon Bell in the first round, drafted Zeke in the 2nd and just traded for David Johnson and put him in an IR slot, so it's entirely possible that for the fantasy playoffs (if I make it) I have the three best running backs in the game.
Wow.. Good work man. What's your QB & WR situation lookin like?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh that's smooth

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

T isn't far off... if Ajayi can be close to Bell.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who did you trade??

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really think people are to afraid to drop him. What if he does come back??

But let's talk realistically here. Even if he does come back, the cardinals will likely be out of the playoff race. Will they have any reason to play him?? Risk getting him hurt again in meaningless games and even if he comes back and plays well, do they really want to hurt their chances of getting a top 10 draft pick?? Has any of you guys seen this team without him?? They are pretty damn bad.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was dealing with a complete moron. .... since there are two IR spots in that league.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with @MilkSpiller22 on this one. With the way the team's pamper the big money players in today's sports, I don't see DJ playing again this year.

As bad last night's game looked on the stat sheet, I would say I am glad I couldn't find a stream of it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think people are to afraid to drop him. What if he does come back??

But let's talk realistically here. Even if he does come back, the cardinals will likely be out of the playoff race. Will they have any reason to play him?? Risk getting him hurt again in meaningless games and even if he comes back and plays well, do they really want to hurt their chances of getting a top 10 draft pick?? Has any of you guys seen this team without him?? They are pretty damn bad.

I am with @MilkSpiller22 on this one. With the way the team's pamper the big money players in today's sports, I don't see DJ playing again this year.

As bad last night's game looked on the stat sheet, I would say I am glad I couldn't find a stream of it.

Yep.. barring some miracle where they're still alive come week 14/15/16, they'd be dumb to throw him out there. Better off giving that guy the time to heal. . you'll need him touching the ball 400 times in 2018